Verifiedbedsforbacks.com.au

95% · 33416 · 5%

Phillip
PhillipGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Quality Products and great Customer Service

We were pleasantly surprised with the technology and research that Beds for Backs put into their products. On top of that Rithika the Store Owner at Brighton was extremely knowledgeable, nice and made my wife and I feel very special and welcomed. Nothing was a bother as we asked many questions and tried many beds before deciding on the perfect bed for us. I highly recommend anyone to visit Beds for Backs first before you go anywhere else.
Regards
Phillip Fernandez Show details ·  1
Thomas
ThomasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent service

Looking for a suitable mattress we were served by Rithika Conrad who have spent two hours with some very finicky costumers- us, to try to find the product best suited for us.
She was polite, professional and knowledgeable about the subject, until we have found what we were hoping to find. We have nothing, but praise and satisfaction for this young lady.
Edith Greiman and Thomas Beck Show details ·  1
Glenda and Fred
Glenda and FredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent after purchase help

So happy with how we were treated after we purchased our bed. Very helpful staff.
Very impressed with how we were treated.
We had a problem with remote and it was handled with kindness. Show details ·  1
John
John3 posts
  Dandenong
Beds for Backs   DM

Hi John, we are pleased to hear that you have found a mattress that suits your needs. We worked together to try and achieve a better outcome however what ever we tried did not meet your expectations. All the best, Wal Maguire

dont have one
dont have oneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Supreme Service

I purchased my bed from the Nunawading store about 3 years ago. The follow up service and advice from the manager Rick was second to none. I visited the store about 6 months ago just to see the latest developments and once again spoke to Rick. He spent about an hour with me making sure I had the bed adjusted properly etc, this was when I wasn't even purchasing anything. A gem of a salesman, wish more were like this. They have a customer for life, thanks Rick. Show details
Vivienne Sokol
Vivienne Sokol

Wow on service!! from Viv. 6 June 2020

Rick Morris of the Brighton Store was the ultimate service provider. I am elderly with a bad back. Rick came to my place to make sure that the adjustments he made for me were satisfactory. He went the extra mile and I cannot recommend him highly enough. Show details ·  1
Trish
TrishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Preston

We love our mattress. So pleased with the repair and service

What wonderful service, follow up and craftsmanship! We had the mattress several years and it needed a repair. Excellent job at a very reasonable price. Big thank you to Atallah and all tHe staff. Show details ·  1
  Brighton

Beds For Backs Brighton (Rick Morris)

Rick Morris is the man - as knowledgeable as he is entertaining. Have back pain? Not sleeping as well as you'd like? Dont go to anyone else. Everyone should go see him.. seriously.. everyone! Show details ·  1
FIONA
FIONAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Yarraville

Excellent Customer Service & Product

So grateful for the knowledge and excellent customer service! Peter guided us through the options to purchase the perfect bed for our bad backs and we have been very impressed with the follow up service.
I would highly recommend a visit to Beds For Backs in Yarraville to find the perfect bed for your needs! Show details ·  1
Danielle
DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Rick to the rescue

I purchased the twin electric bed and mattress’s from beds for backs in November 2018 before I had my surgery.
Outside the happy customer guarantee I had problems with my bed and was upset thinking I wouldn’t be able to do anything, I called the store and Rick Morris from the Brighton store came out to my house to see how he could help out. I am so happy to say that Rick changed over the base and totally revamped my mattress into a one piece queen. This was almost 18 months after I originally purchased the bed. He also made sure to replace the tencel mattress cover to a queen which saved me quite a few dollars.
I am so impressed with the after care received. Thanks so much Beds for Backs Show details ·  1
Cat
Cat2 posts

Excellent Service

Thanks Rick for helping us purchase our very comfortable mattress topper and helping our son with his new mattress
We purchased our mattress 3 years ago and are now adding a topper to it
Excellent service Show details ·  1
OC Secretary
OC Secretary8 posts
  Verified Preston

Solved our back problems

We went in just to look. Met Atallah. He asked a lot of relevant questions and showed us two options that matched our needs and demonstrated that he had listened and understood our sleeping challenges. Tested them and arranged delivery of electric beds. We are sleeping better than we have for years and greatly appreciate Atallahs expertise Show details ·  1
Happycustomer
HappycustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
Ken
KenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
dswainy S.
dswainy S.

I can finally sleep!

After having two months of limited sleep and a sore back resulting from a bed that was too firm, I went to visit Rick Morris at Beds for Backs in Brighton and I am sure glad I did! Rick knows his stuff and steered me in the right direction towards a better bed suited to my posture and needs and at a very reasonable price that didn't put a dent in my savings. Truly, go to Beds for backs in Brighton and as for Rick and he'll help you out! Show details ·  1
Sue G.
Sue G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service from Rick. Sue, 1 May 2020

I can highly recommend Rick from Beds for Backs. Our bed, bought from one of your stores, was purchased 14 months ago. I found that I needed a softer mattress topper as I was having pain in my lower back, hips and shoulders. Rick came to our home with a contour adjuster that fits between the base and mattress. After trialling and ajusting over a few nights, the pain in my hips and shoulders and back were completely gone. Rick also changed our mattress as he felt the original one wasn’t right for us. I now have a softer top that has helped my back and my husband has the firm base that he prefers.
Thank you Rick for making our bed just right for us. Show details ·  1

K Bramley
K BramleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

LOVE Our Bed ! Best Service Ever

Rick was fabulous, not only did he ask lots of questions he also gave my husband and I quite a few options and explained the differences between them. The best customer service I've had in a very long time. The bed arrived and we could not be happier, looks great in the bedroom and OMG so comfortable, I have finally found a bed that I wake up in the morning feeling well rested and not an ache or stiffness in sight.
Highly Recommend Beds For Backs Show details ·  1
Denis g
Denis gGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts
  Verified Campbellfield

Fantastic service and quality

The team did a great job sorting a topper for our bed we had purchased some time ago. We can rest comfortably now !
Thanks so much for your great service Show details ·  1
Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Excellent service

Rithika was extremely friendly and helpful in finding a bed that suited me just right - both in terms of comfort needs and cost. Her customer service was great. She walked me through a process of trying different mattresses with different features and of different densities until I was able to narrow it down to a few choices that suited me best. She was very patient while I took my time to come to a decision, and offered me a really great price on a very nice mattress. Show details ·  1
Jeanine B
Jeanine B2 posts

Great customer service

Just want to complement Rhitica on her great customer service. She spent a lot of time on the phone explaining how they work, and generally giving me lots of info about the mattress I had originally tried at Preston. Zaid at Preston was excellent and went out of his way to help me. Not so his boss, which is why I ended up calling Nunawading and ordering the mattress from them.
Unfortunately due to my specific health issues the mattress was too firm for me. No problem Alex at head office replaced the mattress with a much more suitable one (at a slightly higher cost) and delivered it free of charge.
Overall the staff were fantastic, bar one. Highly recommend the company Show details ·  1
Drew
Drew2 posts
Anthony E.
Anthony E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Preston

Wish we had the experiences some others here have had

We bought our ergo mattress from two years ago. Wasn't good from the moment we received it. Thought we just had to give it time. We were assured that it was the right choice for us but werent given any of the personalised experiences we read on here and now trying to find out warranty terms, see that the mattress the salesman told us to get isn't even advised for our body types. Show details
Pat
Pat2 posts

unhappy customer

the $3000 Mattress I bought from your Morrabbin store for Beds for Backs delivered on the 21st December, I went back to the store 3 times and Victor has been to my home 4 times every week he actually swapped the mattress for the Classique and now my back is worse so now i have to go to another place that sells mattresses to buy another mattress at a loss of $3000 dollars as I can't have a refund as the don't give them and this mattress which has only been in my home for i week it is now a week later and my back is much much worse i an in constant pain and all Victor says is we do not give refunds and blames it on me i never had this trouble till i bought a mattress from BEDS FOR BACKS Show details
Donald Duck
Donald DuckGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Excellent service

I would like to thank Rick at Nunawading store for his help in providing a solution to modify the height of our bed . Nothing was too much trouble for him and we are extremely happy with the outcome. Show details ·  1
Very Happy customer
Very Happy customer

Thanks Rick

I recently made a purchase from Rick at Nunawading. He was so professional, clear with his explanations and basically showed he cared! Thank you so much Rick! for your outstanding service. Show details

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Natalie
NatalieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Lesley Freeman
Lesley FreemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

EXCELLENT SERVICE !!

After buying a bed with adjustable base about 20 years ago, I recently returned to the same store (once I found it) expecting to buy a replacement mattress. Manager Rick came to my home, assessed my needs and the condition of the mattress and base - and by making some adjustments and turning the mattress - happily DID HIMSELF OUT OF A SALE for the next few years. The adjustments have made an improvement to my comfort (and bank balance). Very grateful for Rick's attitude that providing me with the best outcome, was more important than a sale. Show details ·  1
Levin B.
Levin B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Alan and Elaine
Alan and ElaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fairfield

Best Bed I've had

Manager & staff at Beds For Backs in Fairfield very helpful when i required some new rubber track for slatts on our bed. They were suprised when I told them I was still using the perfectly good base and high quality Latex matress purchased from the Clifton Hill Store over 20 years ago and that my wife & I were more than happy to recommend Bed for Backs to anyone. Show details ·  1
Fiona and John
Fiona and JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Happy customer!

Thank goodness for Rick! We purchased a bed (elsewhere) in November and unfortunately it has caused me major lower back ache. Rick was very patient and showed amazing knowledge regarding the reason for my back pain. He gave fantastic advice! If only we had gone here before purchasing our new mattress!!! Show details ·  1
Matt
Matt

Excellent customer service!!!

Rick at Beds For Backs Nunawading is probably the best person I've ever dealt with, his knowledge patience and excellent customer service has been greatly appreciated. I made the wrong choice picking a mattress he then treated me with the upmost care too get it sorted for me, even a personalised visit out of his time on a weekend too resolve the issue. Very happy customer and would 100% recommend. Cheers... Matt Show details
Ray
RayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service

We had a problem with some of the dials to change the firmness on our "Beds for Backs" bed breaking. Rick was immediately onto the problem and was able to provide me with a full set of replacement dials. Rick also explained and demonstrated how I needed to change the dials over. I followed Ricks instructions and everything went perfectly. Rick also explained how the adjustable slats were meant to sit in the frame. Rick provided contact details and said if I had any problems he would be only too happy to help. Fantastic customer service. Show reply
Fran B.
Fran B.
Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Verified Nunawading

Customer Service is Alive and well in Nunawading

I found the missing link for great customer service at Beds for Backs Nunawading with Rick. I bought a new bed (3rd from Beds for Backs in my lifetime) an unfortunately did not choose well and found it did not agree with me. After 3 nights I went in to see Rick and amazingly he was able to arrange a replacement for me. Not only will I have it before Christmas I really feel like I've won the lottery with Ricks 5 start treatment !!! I look forward to having my new bed for many years to come. Show details ·  1

Joe
JoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Verified Campbellfield
MYExperience
MYExperienceAU24 posts
  Moorabbin

Excellent experience

Well, I was confused by all the advertising on TV, the infomercials, trial offers etc.
I dropped into Backs For Backs on Nepean Hwy Moorabbin, and after the Manager had asked me several questions about my needs, settled for an adjustable bed with a cloth covered bed head. Pricing was very competitive, and pleasantly, the bed & bedhead arrived on time, they removed the old mattress and bedhead/foot, finished the installation, showed me the operation of it, cleaned up and left.
Very very impressed at the professional service, advanced notification and timely professional installation. And the mattress is absolutely perfect and so comfortable my quality of sleep has improved greatly. Show details ·  2
Jaclyn B.
Jaclyn B.
  Nunawading

Fantastic product and fabulous service

I have had my bed from Beds for Backs for quite some time now and am very happy with it. I have been especially pleased with the after sales service that I received recently from Rick Morris. He was most helpful and very friendly. Show reply
Teresa K.
Teresa K.2 posts

Rick Fantastic Service

Rick was really Helpfull as trying to get information for my Step Mum German 85 & with stroke needed special mattress he was a fountain of information friendly so went back after checking out other stores & bought what he suggested Highly recommend for unbiased opinion Show details ·  1