andrew

andrewmelbourne

Ergo Flex Dial bed for backs is one big very expensive gimmick

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi Andrew, have reached out with a Private Message to you without response. Would like to hear from you so we could discuss your concerns.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi Andrew haven't heard from you but would really like to hear from you.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi Andrew, it's been quite some time since I tried to contact you by Private Message and again I reach out to see if we can have some dialogue on this.

SamMelbourne

Do not buy a bed from this company of gimmicks

Sam T

Sam TMelbourne

Disrespectful alex. Arrogant

Wanted to buy a five thousand dollar mattress and thought I was looking for a cheap bed after waiting half and hour for him to return to the store. Will never buy from him again. Very rude, arrogant.

Terrible service

Went to your place in south Melbourne. Dreadful service. Just got told to lie on a few mattresses before serving a customer that arrived after me.

Frank

FrankMelbpurne

Mattress

After spending many thousands of dollars on a mattress from beds for backs, I cant reiterate enough how disappointed I am - 4 years later we have an unusable mattress. Sure beds for backs will look at it, but they will charge you for pickup, delivery and a portion of the repair cost (all expenses to me with no guarantee they will do anything) - the mattress we have has a topper on it and now the springs are protruding and it's sunk. its an inferior product in my opinion and the worst mattress I have ever brought. I thought after paying many thousands that I would have a great, back supporting mattress for many years to come. It's my very strong opinion that this wasn't the case.

ForgetfulJones

ForgetfulJonesAU

Experts like Shane Warne, All Spin

Purchased after great shop test (paid too much, but wanted to sleep), 6 weeks later complained about issues, 12 months and VCAT later left with a lemon. The mattress was replaced with the firmest, hardest mattress you ever did see. NEVER buy one!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi ForgetfulJones, Lets stop the spin and get down to discussions on how we can resolve your issues. OK you are upset but take the opportunity offered again and see what the outcome could be.

Fireball1Melbourne

Never again

After sales service is terrible. Contacted sales and never got a reply to come out and assist with getting the bed configured properly. After complaining directly to company, they appear to not care and refuse to provide further assistance. Would never recommend to my friends or family as I wouldn't want them to experience such poor customer service.

bad after sales service

Fireball1

I had the same sort of promises to Wal and ended up going to VCAT. Still didnt help and bed is still useless.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi, how can we have a discussion? Understand you are not happy but I would like to understand issues so I can address them for the future, would also like to see how we may be able to help you also.

Wal Maguire

Liz jeffery

Liz jefferyasked

Do you take old beds when new one bought?

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Liz yes we do, but there is a small charge. Try and call your local Council as they may collect it free of charge as part of the hard rubbish removal.
Regards Wal Maguire

Unamused

Unamusedasked

Hi I am online now wanting to investigate a Queen size electric bed which will not disturb my partner what can I view online until I visitArmadale store?

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi there we are presently introducing our new electric bed range and just completed a photo shoot last Friday at our Armadale store. These are yet to be uploaded to the website but the full range is on display at Armadale.
If required our Consultant can also advise you on what's still available from our run out stock. If you are after a good deal get in quick for the run out stock.

JulesIsMyNickname

JulesIsMyNicknameasked

Hey Beds4Backs team. I hope you're doing well. I have 2 slipped discs in my lower back which leads to back pain, cramps, and all the problems you would expect, and I am struggling to find a mattress that suits my needs. My last mattress was a Select O'Pedic which was gold, it was kind of firm but I slept nearly every night even when I first injured my back! So that speaks for itself. Sadly, all good things end, and so I just bought a Sealy which is not performing as expected. It's early days yet, but I still have some back pain and I'm not sleeping the night, and it's too firm. If I need to get another mattress, could you tell me what type of mattress you'd recommend? I have been after something that's soft, just personal preference, but I'm willing to try firmer if needed because my experience is, if the bed is good enough, you don't even notice the bed after you're asleep! I'm of course happy to come in, I live in SE suburbs VIC, but was after a rough indication before I did. Cheers

WalM
WalM

Hi Jules thank you for contacting us and presenting your issues. We would recommend you visit us instore whereby you can become fully informed about our ergonomic bed solutions that can change with your changing needs. We would also be happy to have your Occupational Therapist attend also. Depending on where in the South East you are our Dandenong or Moorabbin stores may be best.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Hi Wal, a follow up question. I have a slat base that I'm keen to keep. Can you just sell a mattress or must it be a mattress/base combo?

brian
brian

I've got a sore back as well and let me tell you now - You need to spend roughly close to 1 and half to 2 grand for the mattress itself to get a good sleeping setup. I used to use the slumberzone ultimate setup

Get an answer from our members and Beds for Backs representatives