Fantastic product and fabulous service.

I have had my bed from Beds for Backs for quite some time now and am very happy with it. I have been especially pleased with the after sales service that I received recently from Rick Morris. He was most helpful and very friendly.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Jaclyn thank you for taking the time to post a review and share your experience with Beds for Backs. We are always there to assist.

Rick Fantastic Service

Rick was really Helpfull as trying to get information for my Step Mum German 85 & with stroke needed special mattress he was a fountain of information friendly so went back after checking out other stores & bought what he suggested Highly recommend for unbiased opinion

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Teresa it is the instore experience and making an informed choice that provides the right outcome. It appears you had all this covered.

Elizabeth Bazenski

Elizabeth BazenskiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best place and Service

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Elizabeth thank you for sharing your experience at our store in Yarraville. It is our aim to provide an instore experience second to none.

Very Happy

Love my new bed, have had it for 2 weeks now and sleeping very comfortably. Thank you to the staff at Preston store for helping me choose the right bed, very helpful and patient. Delivery of my bed was stress free thanks guys.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Wal M.Beds for Backs

Selma sleeping comfortably is what it is all about, the service is complimentary.

Penny

PennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service

Rick the sales person was fantastic and very knowledgeable. Purchased a mattress and 2 pillows for my parents and then a few weeks later went back to the Nunawading store to purchase another 2 pillows. . Great job Rick.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Penny thank you for sharing your instore and personal experience at Beds for Backs. A returning customer gives us all a smile.
Cheers Wal Maguire CEO

LynneT

LynneTSouthwest, VIC

Exceptional service

All Bed for Backs stores offer great service, but the Yarraville store is exceptional. We have never dealt with anyone quite like Peter. He has been in contact several times to ensure our adjustable bed is set up right for us. He even offered to do second home visit if required. We have no hesitation in providing a recommendation.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great CS

Service was terrific. Razor (I think was his name) was a delightful gentleman. Not pushy, but very knowledgeable and friendly. Shop was quite busy but the salesman did a great job juggling the customers and keeping everyone happy.

Gibbo

GibboGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great after sale service

Great after sales service rick Morris came to our home on is day of to adjust our bed , he was so friendly and he has great product knowledge, nice to have such friendly service thanks again rick

Excellent Vip customer service

I came into the Armadale store and met Reza which had excellent knowledge of his products and highly recommendable.
Doe to his service and knowledge I purchase a new mattress .
I highly recommend to my friends and family

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Great support, Unlike any other bedding store

Hettie W

Hettie WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent knowledge, advice and service

We did not know where to start, but Rick Morris had the experience, knowledge and patients to help us select the right bed for us. We are very happy with our purchase, great quality and easy to setup. We are definitely sleeping better and waking up more refreshed. Thank you Rick for a very pleasant sales experience.

Mario P.Beds for Backs

Hetie we are pleased to hear about your instore experience but delighted to find out you are sleeping better and waking up refreshed, just the outcome we strive to achieve.

Great knowledge, Great Bed

We were pleased with the staff at Bed for Backs Nunawading, Rick assisted us to find solutions that worked for us as we both had different issues. Thanks Rick for a positive buying experience, it is very rare nowadays for sales people to know there product/job as well as you do.
Thanks again

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Doug our customer service is second to none and we appreciate that you have let us know of your experience. However it is even better to hear about your new bed that meets the needs of 2 different individuals.

Lara

LaraVictoria

Thankyou

We wanted to purchase an adjustable bed to help me get a good nights rest. I have major bone damage in my spine and pelvic area as a side effect from cancer. Rick listened to us and allowed us lots of time to choose the perfect bed that suited our needs. We purchased the same day and since installation a few months ago I have had the most wonderful sleep. Thankyou Rick & Beds for Backs - you have made a big difference to my quality of life.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Lara what a great outcome for you. Our consultants are all focused on the client first and as such when they purchase it is normally the right choice.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A fabulous mattress and wonderful service

We can not speak highly enough of Beds for Backs Fairfield.
Olivia had excellent knowledge of the products and made choosing a mattress so easy for us. We are so very pleased with our mattress. It has changed our lives for the better!
Olivia even came to our home to assist us in setting up the mattress etc
Customer service has been fantastic and we would highly recommend Beds for Backs as it has been such a positive experience.
Thanks so much Olivia.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Mario P.Beds for Backs

Sue your instore and at home experience is what Beds4backs is all about. The fact that our staff were also on top of thier game is the bonus at Beds4backs.

Flood

FloodMelbourne

Very happy with knowledge

We came to Beds for Backs in Armadale with different back and neck problems. Reza was able to listen to our needs and tailor our purchases specifically for us. Including the right pillows . Two happy customers.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Flood, thank you very much for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs. Two happy customers means a lot to us and we hope you share your experience with friends and family.

Cody D.

Cody D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Service is outstanding. Went in with chronic back issues and wanted to buy a new pillow. Rick (salesman) suggested borrowing a few different sizes to see what works best. Also suggested a home visit to help with my sleeping posture. The first morning after Ricks visit I woke up with no pain. Anyone with back issues and sleeping go see Rick he will sort you out.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Cody D receiving service above and beyond is a rare occasion these days. It is refreshing for someone to take the time to share.

Good service experience

Had a good experience from Reza explaining benifits and asking appropriate questions. I would recommend to anyone to visit the store next time they are looking for a goos bed

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Bschiave, thank you for sharing your instore experience at beds for backs. We appreciate your time in posting this review.

Excellent Customer Service

I came in Armadale shop and I saw Rex’s who helped me to find the mattress and base also. Reba is a great salesman, he asked a lot of question about my back problem and he supported me to find best option. Very thanks Rex’s and beds for backs.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi Julie it's good to hear about excellent customer service but it is better to hear about a happy customer.
Thank you for your review Wal Maguire CEO

Tman and Su

Tman and SuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reza - K10270 bed

We had tried majority of the beds available in store but since we had focused a bed for our spine health, Reza suggested the current bed we bought and we are very very pleased with the customer service and the recommended bed. In comparison to our old bed, the bed recommended was definitely life changing. No more back pains, we don't feel heavy waking up from sleep. Quality service.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Tman and Su thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Beds for Backs. Waking up rested and relaxed is something we all deserve.

Roger M

Roger MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality Service and Quality product

Purchased our bed & pillows from Reza at the Armadale store. Reza was fantastic talking us through all aspects of the mattress types available. The quality of the mattress is fantastic

Roger M
Thank you for letting us know about your in-store experience and that you are very pleased with the quality of mattress purchased.

Liz jeffery

Liz jefferyasked

Do you take old beds when new one bought?

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Liz yes we do, but there is a small charge. Try and call your local Council as they may collect it free of charge as part of the hard rubbish removal.
Regards Wal Maguire

Unamused

Unamusedasked

Hi I am online now wanting to investigate a Queen size electric bed which will not disturb my partner what can I view online until I visitArmadale store?

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi there we are presently introducing our new electric bed range and just completed a photo shoot last Friday at our Armadale store. These are yet to be uploaded to the website but the full range is on display at Armadale.
If required our Consultant can also advise you on what's still available from our run out stock. If you are after a good deal get in quick for the run out stock.

JulesIsMyNickname

JulesIsMyNicknameasked

Hey Beds4Backs team. I hope you're doing well. I have 2 slipped discs in my lower back which leads to back pain, cramps, and all the problems you would expect, and I am struggling to find a mattress that suits my needs. My last mattress was a Select O'Pedic which was gold, it was kind of firm but I slept nearly every night even when I first injured my back! So that speaks for itself. Sadly, all good things end, and so I just bought a Sealy which is not performing as expected. It's early days yet, but I still have some back pain and I'm not sleeping the night, and it's too firm. If I need to get another mattress, could you tell me what type of mattress you'd recommend? I have been after something that's soft, just personal preference, but I'm willing to try firmer if needed because my experience is, if the bed is good enough, you don't even notice the bed after you're asleep! I'm of course happy to come in, I live in SE suburbs VIC, but was after a rough indication before I did. Cheers

WalM
WalM

Hi Jules thank you for contacting us and presenting your issues. We would recommend you visit us instore whereby you can become fully informed about our ergonomic bed solutions that can change with your changing needs. We would also be happy to have your Occupational Therapist attend also. Depending on where in the South East you are our Dandenong or Moorabbin stores may be best.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Hi Wal, a follow up question. I have a slat base that I'm keen to keep. Can you just sell a mattress or must it be a mattress/base combo?

brian
brian

I've got a sore back as well and let me tell you now - You need to spend roughly close to 1 and half to 2 grand for the mattress itself to get a good sleeping setup. I used to use the slumberzone ultimate setup

Get an answer from our members and Beds for Backs representatives

Beds for Backs Warragul

Beds for Backs Warragul

No reviews
Beds for Backs Dandenong

Beds for Backs Dandenong

Beds for Backs Nunawading

Beds for Backs Nunawading

Beds for Backs Campbellfield (Head Office)

Beds for Backs Campbellfield (Head Office)

Beds for Backs Moorabbin

Beds for Backs Armadale

Beds for Backs Armadale

Beds for Backs Fairfield

Beds for Backs Fairfield

CategoryFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses