Happycustomer

HappycustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What fantastic customer service

Ken

KenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

GOOD DEAL and a wonderful shopping experience.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Ken thank you for sharing your in-store experience with us. The good deal is a bonus.

I can finally sleep!

After having two months of limited sleep and a sore back resulting from a bed that was too firm, I went to visit Rick Morris at Beds for Backs in Brighton and I am sure glad I did! Rick knows his stuff and steered me in the right direction towards a better bed suited to my posture and needs and at a very reasonable price that didn't put a dent in my savings. Truly, go to Beds for backs in Brighton and as for Rick and he'll help you out!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Dswainy s thank you for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs Brighton. We are pleased to hear that you are now having a great night's sleep.

Sue G.

Sue G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service from Rick. Sue, 1 May 2020

I can highly recommend Rick from Beds for Backs. Our bed, bought from one of your stores, was purchased 14 months ago. I found that I needed a softer mattress topper as I was having pain in my lower back, hips and shoulders. Rick came to our home with a contour adjuster that fits between the base and mattress. After trialling and ajusting over a few nights, the pain in my hips and shoulders and back were completely gone. Rick also changed our mattress as he felt the original one wasn’t right for us. I now have a softer top that has helped my back and my husband has the firm base that he prefers.
Thank you Rick for making our bed just right for us.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Sue G thanks for sharing your experience at Beds4backs. Yes even after 14 months our service is there for you.

K Bramley

K BramleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

LOVE Our Bed ! Best Service Ever

Rick was fabulous, not only did he ask lots of questions he also gave my husband and I quite a few options and explained the differences between them. The best customer service I've had in a very long time. The bed arrived and we could not be happier, looks great in the bedroom and OMG so comfortable, I have finally found a bed that I wake up in the morning feeling well rested and not an ache or stiffness in sight.
Highly Recommend Beds For Backs

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi K Bramley it is a highlight to receive feedback like yours and we are delighted you are getting the best sleep you can.

Denis g

Denis gGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

High recommendation for Rick Morris

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Denis g thank you for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs. Our whole focus is ensuring you get the right bed for each of you, not a compromise between the two.

Fantastic service and quality

The team did a great job sorting a topper for our bed we had purchased some time ago. We can rest comfortably now !
Thanks so much for your great service

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi Michael thank you for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs. Our focus is you the individual to ensure you have a great nights sleep.

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Rithika was extremely friendly and helpful in finding a bed that suited me just right - both in terms of comfort needs and cost. Her customer service was great. She walked me through a process of trying different mattresses with different features and of different densities until I was able to narrow it down to a few choices that suited me best. She was very patient while I took my time to come to a decision, and offered me a really great price on a very nice mattress.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Ben thank you for sharing your instore experience with us. Our staff are the best and we are proud of them.
Regards Wal Maguire.

Jeanine B

Jeanine B

Great customer service

Just want to complement Rhitica on her great customer service. She spent a lot of time on the phone explaining how they work, and generally giving me lots of info about the mattress I had originally tried at Preston. Zaid at Preston was excellent and went out of his way to help me. Not so his boss, which is why I ended up calling Nunawading and ordering the mattress from them.
Unfortunately due to my specific health issues the mattress was too firm for me. No problem Alex at head office replaced the mattress with a much more suitable one (at a slightly higher cost) and delivered it free of charge.
Overall the staff were fantastic, bar one. Highly recommend the company

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Jeanine, it's great to get feedback from our customers both good and bad. I am pleased you have found our service at a level to recommend our company.

Find out how Beds for Backs compares to other Furniture Shops

$7,000 down the drain!! Don't make the same mistake!

Drew
Drew
Anthony E.

Anthony E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish we had the experiences some others here have had.

We bought our ergo mattress from two years ago. Wasn't good from the moment we received it. Thought we just had to give it time. We were assured that it was the right choice for us but werent given any of the personalised experiences we read on here and now trying to find out warranty terms, see that the mattress the salesman told us to get isn't even advised for our body types.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Anthony E I have sent you a private message as we do not have any customer service issues logged for an "Anthony E".
I am sure if we had heard from you your experience would be quite different.

Anthony please contact me at wal@beds4backs.com.au

Pat

Pat

unhappy customer

the $3000 Mattress I bought from your Morrabbin store for Beds for Backs delivered on the 21st December, I went back to the store 3 times and Victor has been to my home 4 times every week he actually swapped the mattress for the Classique and now my back is worse so now i have to go to another place that sells mattresses to buy another mattress at a loss of $3000 dollars as I can't have a refund as the don't give them and this mattress which has only been in my home for i week it is now a week later and my back is much much worse i an in constant pain and all Victor says is we do not give refunds and blames it on me i never had this trouble till i bought a mattress from BEDS FOR BACKS

Donald Duck

Donald DuckGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

I would like to thank Rick at Nunawading store for his help in providing a solution to modify the height of our bed . Nothing was too much trouble for him and we are extremely happy with the outcome.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

DD thanks for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs. Our after sales service is second to none.

Thanks Rick

I recently made a purchase from Rick at Nunawading. He was so professional, clear with his explanations and basically showed he cared! Thank you so much Rick! for your outstanding service.

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Happy I found you!

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The 'PERFECT BED' for the fussiest sleepers!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Natalie thank you for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs. Nothing for me to say, you have said it all.

Lesley Freeman

Lesley FreemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

EXCELLENT SERVICE !!

After buying a bed with adjustable base about 20 years ago, I recently returned to the same store (once I found it) expecting to buy a replacement mattress. Manager Rick came to my home, assessed my needs and the condition of the mattress and base - and by making some adjustments and turning the mattress - happily DID HIMSELF OUT OF A SALE for the next few years. The adjustments have made an improvement to my comfort (and bank balance). Very grateful for Rick's attitude that providing me with the best outcome, was more important than a sale.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Lesley thank you for your comments in relation to the service you received. Yes we did miss a sale but I am sure when you need a new mattress you know where to come.

Levin B.

Levin B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply Superb Service and After Sales Support

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Levin thank you for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs. Yes we do go well and above the norm, but our focus is to ensure you have the right bed.

Alan and Elaine

Alan and ElaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Bed I've had

Manager & staff at Beds For Backs in Fairfield very helpful when i required some new rubber track for slatts on our bed. They were suprised when I told them I was still using the perfectly good base and high quality Latex matress purchased from the Clifton Hill Store over 20 years ago and that my wife & I were more than happy to recommend Bed for Backs to anyone.

Fiona and John

Fiona and JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy customer!

Thank goodness for Rick! We purchased a bed (elsewhere) in November and unfortunately it has caused me major lower back ache. Rick was very patient and showed amazing knowledge regarding the reason for my back pain. He gave fantastic advice! If only we had gone here before purchasing our new mattress!!!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Fiona and John sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with a new bed. Doing your homework is so important in making an informed choice and thankfully you have now found the right information.

Kez

Kezasked

Beds for Backs

Can you use any mattress on the bed for backs base?? We have had ours for around 7 years and have turned the mattress over , but still sags , which is creating a sore back and neck for me.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Kez we would like to visit and see what might be going on. An assessment by one of our consultants would be at no cost or obligation, but should come up with several ways forward. Please call our Brighton store and talk to Rick who would be pleased to assist.

Liz jeffery

Liz jefferyasked

Beds for Backs

Do you take old beds when new one bought?

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Liz yes we do, but there is a small charge. Try and call your local Council as they may collect it free of charge as part of the hard rubbish removal.

Unamused

Unamusedasked

Beds for Backs

Hi I am online now wanting to investigate a Queen size electric bed which will not disturb my partner what can I view online until I visitArmadale store?

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi there we are presently introducing our new electric bed range and just completed a photo shoot last Friday at our Armadale store. These are yet to be uploaded to the website but the full range is on display at Armadale.
If required our Consultant can also advise you on what's still available from our run out stock. If you are after a good deal get in quick for the run out stock.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Get an answer from our members and Beds for Backs representatives