Amazing Service

Visited Amadale store in Victoria and the staff Reza is professional, answered all questions I have on my mind. Will certainly visit next time. Thanks for the gre service. Cheers.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Peter our service is second to none and it is great to get independent feedback reinforcing this aspect.

Caroline

Caroline

Sleep at last!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Caroline thank you for sharing your experience and the outcome of your purchase at Beds for Backs. We are pleased to hear that you are now sleeping through the night.

Dawn

DawnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy nights

Very happy with the bed. Happy nights being able to sleep and wakeup without back pain. Quality good. Reza followed up and was extremely helpful everytime we spoke to him. Very knowledgeable with a lovely manner.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Dawn it is pleasing to hear that you are now waking up pain free, what a great investment.

Smara I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The service provided was above and beyond what was expected.

Although, we had a problem with an electric bed motor after a new bed head was installed, the service provided to replace motor was quick and friendly, and put my elderly mum at ease! Thanks Beds For Backs!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Smara I.

Amazing bed! Soooo comfortable! Wonderful service!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Smara I. We pride ourselves on our service levels and are pleased to hear that your mother has a "Sooo comfortable" bed.

Lorri H

Lorri HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My perfect bed

I have just purchased the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Electric, queen size, box springs, made in Melbourne, very affordable price. Kevin gave wonderful personalised service, I cannot fault the advice and overall customer experience. Highly recommend you look here for the best beds ever

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Lorri thank you for taking the time to place a review of your experience at Beds for Backs. A proper supportive bed will provide the best nights sleep to the most fastidious sleeper.

Carmel

CarmelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expert knowledge and advice

We bought our mattress and base from Beds for Backs in Nunawading thirteen years ago. It has served us well, with some adjustments by Rick over those years. More recently, I have suffered from hip bursitis in both hips, so I contacted Rick to see if our base needed further adjusting. He recommended that a mattress topper could be the solution, and how right he was. Rick has excellent product knowledge, and nothing is too much trouble for him to make everything right. Thank you Rick.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Carmel a true ergonomic bed can always be adjusted to suit your needs and you are fortunate to have made such an investment years ago. Thank you for your comments.

Replacement slat rubber

We bought a rubber bed 18 years ago and the rubber slat holders needed replacement. At the store the service was amazing. Rick bent over back wards to help us.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Wal M.Beds for Backs

Keith we always look after our customers and appreciate you telling others of your experience with us.

AnnaC

AnnaCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and advise Ask for Rick Morris

Rick Morris is an expert in his product knowledge. We bought a mattress 2 years ago, he came to our house especially and adjusted the bed kit and pocket mattress to suit. Never slept better. Thank you Rick.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

AnnaC the purchase of a Ergolife adjustable kit provides great flexibility to customise the bed to your particular needs. Our back up service is a bonus and one which we our proud of.

Sabine Phillips

Sabine PhillipsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t wait for the delivery

Reza assisted us through the process of determining the best fit for us. He was knowledgeable, respectful and provided great service. We tried several options and chose out preferred mattress that met our needs thanks to Reza. Now we just can’t wait for it to be delivered!!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Sabine isn't it great not to be pushed into a purchase but given the facts and guidance so you could make an informed choice.

Neil H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unsurpassed advice and excellent products

Neil H.

Wal, well done for creating such a culture of excellence. I have and will continue to recommend your company.

Mark Keeble

Mark KeebleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Finally 1st class sales assistance

Visited the Nunawading store today and was greeted by Kevin that had only one objective in his mind and that was to give us the perfect product we walked in for
No Sales lines
Clear understanding and discussion on how to approach buying a bed
No pushy sales
Kevin discussed all information and demonstrations for us to clearly make our own decision
We look forward to our new bed with a 60 day trial service
Thanks Again Kevin if there were a few more people with you honesty and correct objective when selling a delicate product like our bed was in the land of retail purchasing would be an ease
Thanks Kevin

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Mark thank you for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs and the service you received, this is what we stand for. I will certainly acknowledge the Consultant concerned.

Fantastic Service - Reza from Armadale Store

Reza from the Armadale store was extremely helpful in helping us choose a suitable mattress that would address pain issues we were having with existing mattress. We never felt rushed and the service was amazing.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Kamil we are pleased to hear about your instore experience and that lead to you making an informed choice. I will acknowledge the consultant concerned personally.

positivespirit1

positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

ONE AT HOME AND ONE IN CAMPER VAN

We had an indepth discussion about our needs to ascertain what type of bed would suit us. Great customer service and fortunately we were able to purchase a queen size mattress and base. Lots of choices and important to test the beds before purchase. Quality and range is great and we are so happy that we purchased a DB mattress for our camper van. No point travelling if you cannot sleep at night!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

positvespirit1 we thank you for telling us about your instore experience at B4B Moorabbin. At home or on the road we hope you have sweet dreams.

Susie

SusieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great mattress

Thank you Atallah (Preston store), great customer service, lovely to deal with.
This purchase was my second Beds For Backs mattress.
Would happily recommend consulting with Atallah at Beds for Backs Preston.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Susie we love hearing from return customers and how they have had a positive experience with our staff.

Excellent service

Rick from the Nunawading store came to our home in Port Melbourne and helped us set up our support slat system. He was very knowledgeable and went out of his way to explain how it all works. We were very impressed with the high level of service and of course our comfy “new” bed...highly recommended! Thanks Rick:)

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Kellie & Louis thank you for sharing your experience with us. With all our Zero Stress systems we always offer full support to ensure you obtain the most benefit.

Tyler

TylerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Came to beds for backs in Armadale with my partner to buy a bed. Reza was very helpful and knowledgable when it came to the process of choosing a mattress. Highly recommended

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Tyler we pride ourselves on the service we give across all our stores. However I will acknowledge the Consultant concerned for his good work.

Jenny

Jenny

If you are in the market for a new bed see Rick at Nunawading store

We were in the market for a new queen size bed after my husband had major back surgery. Rick at Nunawading was not only very helpful but knows a lot about posture,sheets and pillows. We thought that a firm mattress would be better for both of us but after 3 weeks we found it too firm. After a call to Rick we revisited the store and ordered the softer version mattress at no cost but in the meantime while it was getting made Rick supplied us with toppers that helped soften the firm bed. Rick and Kevin at Nunawading go out of their way to make your sleep a better experience. We highly recommend visiting their store. Thank you again Rick. Jenny and Dave

Wal M.Beds for Backs

I was looking for a suitable bed for myself, and a friend and I found your Armadale store. Initially I saw Olivia who gave me excellent advice. I returned to the store and saw Reza who took my order - his expertise and knowledge was extremely helpful. Reza listened to my questions and were able to advise me appropriately. Cannot fault the customer service of Beds for Backs Armadale store.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Wal M.Beds for Backs

D. Roads thanks for letting us know about your instore experience at Armadale. Our staff are always there to provide genuine advice and help, not just focused on a sale.

Great customer service

Visited Armadale store this afternoon. Reza was very helpful and knowledgeable on what mattress was best for me. Really happy to find the mattress that gives a good support & comfort.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Anna thank you for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs. We always strive to ensure the bed you choose has the right support.

Perfect bed

Came in with my partner who had back problems and Reza found the perfect bed to support his lower back and helps his pain. Very happy we found this place.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Megan our staff are always looking for the best outcome for each individual and it appears our Consultant at Armadale did just that.
Tank you Wal Maguire CEO

Liz jeffery

Liz jefferyasked

Do you take old beds when new one bought?

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Liz yes we do, but there is a small charge. Try and call your local Council as they may collect it free of charge as part of the hard rubbish removal.
Regards Wal Maguire

Unamused

Unamusedasked

Hi I am online now wanting to investigate a Queen size electric bed which will not disturb my partner what can I view online until I visitArmadale store?

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Hi there we are presently introducing our new electric bed range and just completed a photo shoot last Friday at our Armadale store. These are yet to be uploaded to the website but the full range is on display at Armadale.
If required our Consultant can also advise you on what's still available from our run out stock. If you are after a good deal get in quick for the run out stock.

JulesIsMyNickname

JulesIsMyNicknameasked

Hey Beds4Backs team. I hope you're doing well. I have 2 slipped discs in my lower back which leads to back pain, cramps, and all the problems you would expect, and I am struggling to find a mattress that suits my needs. My last mattress was a Select O'Pedic which was gold, it was kind of firm but I slept nearly every night even when I first injured my back! So that speaks for itself. Sadly, all good things end, and so I just bought a Sealy which is not performing as expected. It's early days yet, but I still have some back pain and I'm not sleeping the night, and it's too firm. If I need to get another mattress, could you tell me what type of mattress you'd recommend? I have been after something that's soft, just personal preference, but I'm willing to try firmer if needed because my experience is, if the bed is good enough, you don't even notice the bed after you're asleep! I'm of course happy to come in, I live in SE suburbs VIC, but was after a rough indication before I did. Cheers

WalM
WalM

Hi Jules thank you for contacting us and presenting your issues. We would recommend you visit us instore whereby you can become fully informed about our ergonomic bed solutions that can change with your changing needs. We would also be happy to have your Occupational Therapist attend also. Depending on where in the South East you are our Dandenong or Moorabbin stores may be best.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Hi Wal, a follow up question. I have a slat base that I'm keen to keep. Can you just sell a mattress or must it be a mattress/base combo?

brian
brian

I've got a sore back as well and let me tell you now - You need to spend roughly close to 1 and half to 2 grand for the mattress itself to get a good sleeping setup. I used to use the slumberzone ultimate setup

Get an answer from our members and Beds for Backs representatives

Beds for Backs Warragul

Beds for Backs Warragul

No reviews
Beds for Backs Dandenong

Beds for Backs Dandenong

Beds for Backs Nunawading

Beds for Backs Nunawading

Beds for Backs Campbellfield (Head Office)

Beds for Backs Campbellfield (Head Office)

Beds for Backs Moorabbin

Beds for Backs Armadale

Beds for Backs Armadale

Beds for Backs Fairfield

Beds for Backs Fairfield

CategoryFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and MattressesBedroom and Mattresses