Beds for Backs

$7,000 down the drain!! Don't make the same mistake!

Drew
Drew
Anthony E.

Anthony E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish we had the experiences some others here have had.

We bought our ergo mattress from two years ago. Wasn't good from the moment we received it. Thought we just had to give it time. We were assured that it was the right choice for us but werent given any of the personalised experiences we read on here and now trying to find out warranty terms, see that the mattress the salesman told us to get isn't even advised for our body types.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Anthony E I have sent you a private message as we do not have any customer service issues logged for an "Anthony E".
I am sure if we had heard from you your experience would be quite different.

Anthony please contact me at wal@beds4backs.com.au

Pat

Pat

unhappy customer

the $3000 Mattress I bought from your Morrabbin store for Beds for Backs delivered on the 21st December, I went back to the store 3 times and Victor has been to my home 4 times every week he actually swapped the mattress for the Classique and now my back is worse so now i have to go to another place that sells mattresses to buy another mattress at a loss of $3000 dollars as I can't have a refund as the don't give them and this mattress which has only been in my home for i week it is now a week later and my back is much much worse i an in constant pain and all Victor says is we do not give refunds and blames it on me i never had this trouble till i bought a mattress from BEDS FOR BACKS

Donald Duck

Donald DuckGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

I would like to thank Rick at Nunawading store for his help in providing a solution to modify the height of our bed . Nothing was too much trouble for him and we are extremely happy with the outcome.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

DD thanks for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs. Our after sales service is second to none.

Thanks Rick

I recently made a purchase from Rick at Nunawading. He was so professional, clear with his explanations and basically showed he cared! Thank you so much Rick! for your outstanding service.

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Happy I found you!

Natalie

NatalieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The 'PERFECT BED' for the fussiest sleepers!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Natalie thank you for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs. Nothing for me to say, you have said it all.

Lesley Freeman

Lesley FreemanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

EXCELLENT SERVICE !!

After buying a bed with adjustable base about 20 years ago, I recently returned to the same store (once I found it) expecting to buy a replacement mattress. Manager Rick came to my home, assessed my needs and the condition of the mattress and base - and by making some adjustments and turning the mattress - happily DID HIMSELF OUT OF A SALE for the next few years. The adjustments have made an improvement to my comfort (and bank balance). Very grateful for Rick's attitude that providing me with the best outcome, was more important than a sale.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Lesley thank you for your comments in relation to the service you received. Yes we did miss a sale but I am sure when you need a new mattress you know where to come.

Levin B.

Levin B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply Superb Service and After Sales Support

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Levin thank you for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs. Yes we do go well and above the norm, but our focus is to ensure you have the right bed.

Alan and Elaine

Alan and ElaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Bed I've had

Manager & staff at Beds For Backs in Fairfield very helpful when i required some new rubber track for slatts on our bed. They were suprised when I told them I was still using the perfectly good base and high quality Latex matress purchased from the Clifton Hill Store over 20 years ago and that my wife & I were more than happy to recommend Bed for Backs to anyone.

Fiona and John

Fiona and JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy customer!

Thank goodness for Rick! We purchased a bed (elsewhere) in November and unfortunately it has caused me major lower back ache. Rick was very patient and showed amazing knowledge regarding the reason for my back pain. He gave fantastic advice! If only we had gone here before purchasing our new mattress!!!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Fiona and John sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with a new bed. Doing your homework is so important in making an informed choice and thankfully you have now found the right information.

Excellent customer service!!!

Rick at Beds For Backs Nunawading is probably the best person I've ever dealt with, his knowledge patience and excellent customer service has been greatly appreciated. I made the wrong choice picking a mattress he then treated me with the upmost care too get it sorted for me, even a personalised visit out of his time on a weekend too resolve the issue. Very happy customer and would 100% recommend. Cheers... Matt

Ray

RayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Customer Service

We had a problem with some of the dials to change the firmness on our "Beds for Backs" bed breaking. Rick was immediately onto the problem and was able to provide me with a full set of replacement dials. Rick also explained and demonstrated how I needed to change the dials over. I followed Ricks instructions and everything went perfectly. Rick also explained how the adjustable slats were meant to sit in the frame. Rick provided contact details and said if I had any problems he would be only too happy to help. Fantastic customer service.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Ray, thank you for your kind feedback on the service you received. Our Zero Stress system comes with a back up service not found anywhere else in the industry.
Regards Wal Maguire

Many thanks to Rithika - a mattress most suited to me

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Fran B I am sure that you made an informed decision after listening and learning from our Consultant. Our aim is to educate, listen and understand each individual so they get the best outcome.

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service is Alive and well in Nunawading

I found the missing link for great customer service at Beds for Backs Nunawading with Rick. I bought a new bed (3rd from Beds for Backs in my lifetime) an unfortunately did not choose well and found it did not agree with me. After 3 nights I went in to see Rick and amazingly he was able to arrange a replacement for me. Not only will I have it before Christmas I really feel like I've won the lottery with Ricks 5 start treatment !!! I look forward to having my new bed for many years to come.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Susan having a return customer for the 3rd time is great and your instore experience is a bonus that everyone should have.

JoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

EXEMPLARY SERVICE!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Wal M.Beds for Backs

Joe, yes we pride ourselves on customer service and your experience is a testimony to that. We thank you for taking the time to express your gratitude and sharing your experience with others.

Joe

That's ok Wal,thank you for the service.

MYExperienceAU

Excellent experience

Well, I was confused by all the advertising on TV, the infomercials, trial offers etc.
I dropped into Backs For Backs on Nepean Hwy Moorabbin, and after the Manager had asked me several questions about my needs, settled for an adjustable bed with a cloth covered bed head. Pricing was very competitive, and pleasantly, the bed & bedhead arrived on time, they removed the old mattress and bedhead/foot, finished the installation, showed me the operation of it, cleaned up and left.
Very very impressed at the professional service, advanced notification and timely professional installation. And the mattress is absolutely perfect and so comfortable my quality of sleep has improved greatly.

MYExperience

oh yes sorry, I should change my screen name!!
Please allow me to make a Google rating on your website - the level of service and attention to detail was exemplary!

Fantastic product and fabulous service.

I have had my bed from Beds for Backs for quite some time now and am very happy with it. I have been especially pleased with the after sales service that I received recently from Rick Morris. He was most helpful and very friendly.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Jaclyn thank you for taking the time to post a review and share your experience with Beds for Backs. We are always there to assist.

Rick Fantastic Service

Rick was really Helpfull as trying to get information for my Step Mum German 85 & with stroke needed special mattress he was a fountain of information friendly so went back after checking out other stores & bought what he suggested Highly recommend for unbiased opinion

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Teresa it is the instore experience and making an informed choice that provides the right outcome. It appears you had all this covered.

Elizabeth Bazenski

Elizabeth BazenskiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best place and Service

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Elizabeth thank you for sharing your experience at our store in Yarraville. It is our aim to provide an instore experience second to none.