Kay Cook
Kay CookGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service. Great Mattress.

So much fun, trying out all the different mattresses. I would like to thank them for the patience. Service was great, and delivery was actually early.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Kay thank you for sharing your instore experience at Beds for Backs. We pride ourselves on how we treat our customers.

Exceptional Service Again

I recently made my second purchase from Rick Morris at Beds for Backs store in Nunawading, Victoria. My first contact with Rick was in 2015 and I had no hesitation in returning to him in the Nunawading store. Rick has maintained his very high standard of service, on this occasion he offered me several trial options in bedding until I was completely satisfied in achieving a good night's sleep. Thank you again for your ongoing care and service.

Marie,
Thank you for sharing your instore experience with us. I will personally acknowledge the consultant concerned.

Jodie
JodieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer service

Ordered a mattress and when it arrived it was the wrong one. Their was miss communication between the sales rep and ourselves as to exactly what mattress had been purchased. Contacted the manager of the store and he investigated the issue and agreed to provide the correct mattress at no extra cost and delivered within two weeks as it had to be made. Very happy with his customer service.

Jodie,
Oops we made a mistake but with your cooperation we fixed it as soon as we could.
Wal Maguire

John W.
John W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent after service

We purchased our fantastic bed over a year ago and couldn't be happier.
The after hours service is the best with all queries answered and well supported promptly.
We had an issue recently fixed by Pramod in the Brighton store.
He responded quickly as promised and had the issue sorted within 15 minutes with no additional costs.
Not only have they saved our backs but there is that peace of mind with their product and service

Wal M.Beds for Backs

John W thank you for sharing your instore experience with us. We pride ourselves on our customer service and support when they needed.

Zac
Zac Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely amazing service by Atallah!!!!

Genuinely thankful to Atallah for his kindness & assistance, he went above & beyond the call of duty...Atallah showed outstanding knowledge during our visit at the store, gave us valuable advice with regards to the beds & mattresses...
The bottom line is Atallah is a absolute gentleman who has a heart of gold..
I strongly recommend all potential clients to visit the store ...

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Zac thank you for sharing your in store experience. All our consultants deliver above and beyond but I will personally acknowledge our fine consultant at Preston.

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Rita in the Brighton Store provided excellent service in assisting our selection of the available options. She was very helpful and I would highly recommend her.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

James how good it is to hear about the great service you received at our Brighton store. I will personally recognise the consultant concerned.

Phillip
PhillipGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality Products and great Customer Service

We were pleasantly surprised with the technology and research that Beds for Backs put into their products. On top of that Rithika the Store Owner at Brighton was extremely knowledgeable, nice and made my wife and I feel very special and welcomed. Nothing was a bother as we asked many questions and tried many beds before deciding on the perfect bed for us. I highly recommend anyone to visit Beds for Backs first before you go anywhere else.
Regards
Phillip Fernandez

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Phillip thank you for sharing your instore experience with us. I will personally recognise the Consultant concerned and wish you a wonderful sleep on our bed.

Thomas
ThomasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Looking for a suitable mattress we were served by Rithika Conrad who have spent two hours with some very finicky costumers- us, to try to find the product best suited for us.
She was polite, professional and knowledgeable about the subject, until we have found what we were hoping to find. We have nothing, but praise and satisfaction for this young lady.
Edith Greiman and Thomas Beck

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Edith and Thomas thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your in-store customer experience. I will personally acknowledge the consultant concerned.

Glenda and Fred
Glenda and FredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent after purchase help

So happy with how we were treated after we purchased our bed. Very helpful staff.
Very impressed with how we were treated.
We had a problem with remote and it was handled with kindness.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Glenda and Fred so glad to hear that you were looked after during this challenging time. We aim to please all our customers.

dont have one
dont have oneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Supreme Service

I purchased my bed from the Nunawading store about 3 years ago. The follow up service and advice from the manager Rick was second to none. I visited the store about 6 months ago just to see the latest developments and once again spoke to Rick. He spent about an hour with me making sure I had the bed adjusted properly etc, this was when I wasn't even purchasing anything. A gem of a salesman, wish more were like this. They have a customer for life, thanks Rick.

Emily CarterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This bed and mattress is perfect

Very happy customer. Rick Morris is an excellent Manager, knows his products, I have never come across such a dedicated store manager. Rick came to my home and adjusted my bed to suit my health condition. I am now sleeping much better. I fully recommend Beds for Backs Brighton. Emily Carter

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Emily thank you for sharing your experience at Beds4backs. Our service is second to none and our ergonomic beds are adjustable which no other supplier can claim.

Emily Carter

Luv my new bed and latex mattress. So comfy to sleep on.

Stuart M.
Stuart M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Be sure to get Rick to adjust your bed to suit you personally.

Wow on service!! from Viv. 6 June 2020

Rick Morris of the Brighton Store was the ultimate service provider. I am elderly with a bad back. Rick came to my place to make sure that the adjustments he made for me were satisfactory. He went the extra mile and I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Viv, wow on service is what we like to hear. Where else would you receive a home visit to make sure everything is ok other than Beds for Backs.

Trish
TrishGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We love our mattress. So pleased with the repair and service

What wonderful service, follow up and craftsmanship! We had the mattress several years and it needed a repair. Excellent job at a very reasonable price. Big thank you to Atallah and all tHe staff.

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Trish thank you for sharing your experience at Beds4backs. Yes sometimes a problem occurs and it is always our aim to assist if we can.

Other Furniture Shops

Beds For Backs Brighton (Rick Morris)

Rick Morris is the man - as knowledgeable as he is entertaining. Have back pain? Not sleeping as well as you'd like? Dont go to anyone else. Everyone should go see him.. seriously.. everyone!

Wal M.Beds for Backs

Michael our Brighton store is only new but managed by one of our most experienced consultants. His aim is always what is best for the customer and obviously this is an example of that.