Listing monitored by Beds n Dreams

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (13)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (9) · Not as advertised (3)
Yiota
YiotaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome service, fantastic sales and better deals in top - they will look after you!

So happy with my purchase which was part of a store credit - so easy to deal with - give you let’s of options - have the best variety of good quality bedding at the best prices - that I know because I went everywhere first!! Nimesha will take special care of you - she treats you like a million dollars!! Do yourselves a favour and check bed and dreams out!!

Nat
NatVictoria

Excellent customer services

I'm satisfied with range of products available under one roof. The salesman was professional upstanding costumer service.I will came back for more shopping.

Great customer service

Nimesha was an excellent sales consultant and provided a very good deal for a bed frame. I would highly recommend Bed n Dreams based on the service provided. Thanks Nimesha!

Store LocationDandenong

Perfect customer service

Nimesha was perfect, helped me find the mattress I wanted and for a good price, will always recommend just based on the customer service.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Beds n Dreams VIC, Dandenong South compares to other Furniture Shops

Lordismyshepherd
LordismyshepherdGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect

It was very easy to navigate through the store and the sales lady was very very helpful and very pleasant and very kind and explained everything to us and the range of products were very good and the quality was very good too and they offered to assemble the goods free of charge.

sin
sinMelbourne

Good products, competitive prices.

Helpful friendly and honest staff (Thank you Brent).
Competitive prices and well built products.
Easy to understand instructions for assemble.

Very good customer service.

I love how they service every individual.
Love the arrangement of the products and the set up. Specially the quality of each outcome.

This is perfect, what I was looking for

Brent was very helpful and kind person . He has given us good advice . Very satisfied with the customer service what we received in Dandenong store by brent .

Janne B
Janne BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great in-store service

Service in store was great. Brent was very helpful. Very happy with product. Not happy with lack of help offered with delivery for assembly of bed!

Carly
CarlyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Second one we have purchased

We knew what we were after as we already have one. The sales person Brent was helpful and efficient and we were able to get exactly what we were after. Great service!

JOSHUA S.
JOSHUA S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best furniture and best staff.

Best furniture and best staff. Very helpful and without them we wouldn't have the Bed of our Dreams. Big thank you to Brent he was the greatest

Majkut
MajkutGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

Ordering from Bed and Dreams was very easy. The staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. They don’t normally have call for single mattresses but were more than willing to make one for me. Being an Australian product and manufactured in Melbourne was a bonus. The receptionist went above and beyond by chasing where my delivery was and ringing me with the reason for the delay.
Highly recommend!
Their mattress won best of 2020 so I’m looking forward to a good nights sleep

Sarah
SarahVictoria

Great service and excellent product

Ibiza bed

Good variety of beds very comfortable bed and lots of storage good customer service delivery was good and quick thanks

Perfect...Comfortable....

The bed is perfect and comfortable. Very happy with the purchase. Will reccomend this bed to family and friends. Thank you for the excellent customer service. Much Appreciated. Well Done.