Listing monitored by Beds Online

Little miss blonde
Little miss blondePerth, WA

Cheap price, cheap product

Bought a basic bed frame, no draws underneath. Base slats were held in by plastic clips. 4 clips have broken. Husband and I cannot sit on same area of the bed without more breaking. We are small people. I'm 54kgs husband is 70kgs.

johnny yuu
johnny yuuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't waste your money or time with this company

Company is so out of touch with its customers. There is no such thing in this company's operating model where the customer who has concerns is even acknowledged.. You get spat out a whole lot of rubbish and jargon about legally they are not obliged to give you a refund..

cbtravel1
cbtravel1Sydney, NSW

Don't ruin your holiday

As Travel Agents we used Travelcube now called Bedsonline as a wholesaler for accommodation, tours and airport transfers only to experience the worst customer service any one can offer. Last minute cancellation of services without any back up or compensation is a common occurance. All hopeless customer service personnell are located in Manila or Bangkok. Do not expect any assistance from them. Sydney management and sales office will not even bother to reply to your emails or phone calls. DO NOT USE TRAVELCUBE OR BEDSONLINE as they are now called.

john karras
john karrasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

THIS COMPANY IS NOW BANKRUPT

BedsOnline
Group collapses into administration- THIS COMPANY IS NOW BANKRUPT
has collapsed into administration after struggling to compete in the face of “unsustainably high rents”.
The company has 38 stores across the country and four distribution centres, trading under the Focus on Furniture and BedsOnline brands.
Administrators :McGrathNicol partners Barry Kogan,

Buyer Beware Of Bedsonline

Shelley G
Shelley GBrisbane

No Communication

Tried to purchase 2 beds for my sons, no communication nothing for over 3 weeks then all of a sudden want to deliver and charge further charges.

No Customer Service

Quick to take the money !! slow to deliver the goods. Was told 8 working days for delivery. still waiting 3 almost 4 weeks later.

Other Furniture Shops

Love my bed - thank you.

Great service - I spoke to Roy on the phone and he was fantastic, he was patient and wasn't the pushy type which I liked and was extremely informative and gentle with his approach. The mattress I bought is fantastic and there was nothing about the whole process that I could fault. Well done Roy - you were great and I appreciate that.

KM7
KM7

Good product, poor service

Debdjh
DebdjhBallarat, Victoria

Higher expectations?

I wanted to purchase the iGravity mattress from beds online, very much. I live 2.5 hrs away from Hallam and drive a sedan, so was disappointed that they only offer collect, not delivery. More disappointing though was the lack of interest or empathy on the part of the customer service agent I called to make that inquiry. Maybe I called on her tea-break time, who knows...but she couldn't talk over me or get me off the line quickly enough. Sad that I'll never know the joy of the iGravity...it looks amazing.

Friendly service

Great service and when i had to add to the order, they put it on the same delivery for me.
Would use them again

Clara
ClaraMelbourne

Great service excellent mattress!

Overall great service. Easy ordering and payment options. Any queries I had were responded to promptly by Bev. Delivery guys were friendly. All in all a great online purchase!! Would buy from again without hesitation. Thank you !

Kathryn
KathrynSydney, NSW

bed base purchased online

Very happy with my new bed base, two drawers make a big difference for extra storage. Very efficient ordering process, Beverley was a pleasure to deal with, always pleasant, prompt and efficient, thank you guys, would definitely recommend.

Other Furniture Shops

I am very happy with the service I received when I purchased a new mattress for my spare bed from the Rose Bay store

Shop LocationNSW, Rose Bay

Read more reviews - page 2

Brigid
Brigidasked

Hi, My new mattress - the grandeur plush king is absolutely shocking and in the few nights used my lower back has become excruciatingly sore. It sags heavily in the middle. This mattress is unsuitable. Could you please advise What my options are if it doesn’t meet the price limit for the 101 night trial? I paid over $1000 for it , I am enormously disappointed.

It’s impossible to get any customer service so I apologise to have to write this here but this is the last resort.

Please contact me, [personal details removed] Thankyou

Dado
Dadoasked

Can a mattress be returned for full refund, or would I get a credit note?

Samantha C.Beds Online

Thanks for your question. With our 101 Night Comfort Trial, you are able to swap your mattress for another if you not completely happy, however there is no refund option available. The only mattress that has a money back/full refund guarantee is the Avatar memory foam mattress. Hope this helps.

Duped
Dupedasked

Hi,
I am trying to get an update on the status of my order. I have emailed Customerservice@bedsonline.com.au as I have seen you comment for others to do so and it bounced back as undeliverable. Has the email changed?

Shuffle
Shuffle

Nope. this is just how this business decides to operate. Once they take your cash they'll delay you till the cows come home.
You'll save more by spending slightly more elsewhere.

Samantha C.Beds Online

Thank you for your feedback. Please note this site is not being monitored so for any enquiries please contact customerservice@bedsonline.com.au or 1300 112 337.

Get an answer from our members and Beds Online representatives