Beds Online Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Beds Online

6 questions from our users

Brigid
Brigidasked

Hi, My new mattress - the grandeur plush king is absolutely shocking and in the few nights used my lower back has become excruciatingly sore. It sags heavily in the middle. This mattress is unsuitable. Could you please advise What my options are if it doesn’t meet the price limit for the 101 night trial? I paid over $1000 for it , I am enormously disappointed.

It’s impossible to get any customer service so I apologise to have to write this here but this is the last resort.

Please contact me, [personal details removed] Thankyou

Dado
Dadoasked

Can a mattress be returned for full refund, or would I get a credit note?

Samantha C.Beds Online

Thanks for your question. With our 101 Night Comfort Trial, you are able to swap your mattress for another if you not completely happy, however there is no refund option available. The only mattress that has a money back/full refund guarantee is the Avatar memory foam mattress. Hope this helps.

Duped
Dupedasked

Hi,
I am trying to get an update on the status of my order. I have emailed Customerservice@bedsonline.com.au as I have seen you comment for others to do so and it bounced back as undeliverable. Has the email changed?

Shuffle

Nope. this is just how this business decides to operate. Once they take your cash they'll delay you till the cows come home.
You'll save more by spending slightly more elsewhere.

Samantha C.Beds Online

Thank you for your feedback. Please note this site is not being monitored so for any enquiries please contact customerservice@bedsonline.com.au or 1300 112 337.

Nat
Natasked

has anyone ordered a bed off these guys recently? I just ordered the jersey bed in a grey material with storage and im worried the bed will be one that looks cheap... any feedback? thank you

Sue
Sue

Hi Nat, i must say the Alexandriia bed i bought looks very expensive and was a good price. Also the upholstered base for the Sealy mattress didnt look cheap at all. Bedroom furniture was good quality too. Hope this helps. Sue

Good Day AJ and Nat
I refer you to our response to AJ's original review of their experience with our business which should highlight several points of interest.
Regards
The Bedsonline Team

Shuffle

I refer you to MY experience with them. Just don't put yourself through it.
Really not worth it. You'll get better products, service, prices and piece of mind elsewhere.

Icykill
Icykillasked

Has anyone had any problems returning a bed under the 100 day in home trial?... If so, we're there any problems?... What was your experience like?

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

It was hard for me to 'exchange' a rug let alone a whole mattress.

Sharon
Sharon

What a shame. I have not needed to exchange as I love the bed and mattress they suggested to me over the phone and their purchase and delivery system was so easy and professional that I am very surprised by this. Best of luck resolving.

Bedexpert
Bedexpert

Hi ,

Yes it is very difficult, which means you have to be prepared to wait and follow up many times since it's an exchange and you will only get a beds online credit voucher not a refund. Where as SleepingDuck has very good reviews and will pick up the mattress for free and refund you he balance if you go for more expensive one, unlike Bedsonline

Lynne_Riley
Lynne_Rileyasked

has anyone from tasmania ordered a bed from you recently, im looking to order a bed but am slightly put off by some of the reveiws.

Ned Goodwin