Listing monitored by Beds Online

1.5
Little miss blonde
Little miss blondePerth, WA

Cheap price, cheap product

Bought a basic bed frame, no draws underneath. Base slats were held in by plastic clips. 4 clips have broken. Husband and I cannot sit on same area of the bed without more breaking. We are small people. I'm 54kgs husband is 70kgs.

Product Appearance As advertised
johnny yuu
johnny yuuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't waste your money or time with this company

Company is so out of touch with its customers. There is no such thing in this company's operating model where the customer who has concerns is even acknowledged.. You get spat out a whole lot of rubbish and jargon about legally they are not obliged to give you a refund..

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Other Furniture Shops

john karras
john karrasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

THIS COMPANY IS NOW BANKRUPT

BedsOnline
Group collapses into administration- THIS COMPANY IS NOW BANKRUPT
has collapsed into administration after struggling to compete in the face of “unsustainably high rents”.
The company has 38 stores across the country and four distribution centres, trading under the Focus on Furniture and BedsOnline brands.
Administrators :McGrathNicol partners Barry Kogan,

Furniture Shops

Find out how Beds Online compares to other Furniture Shops

Brigid
Brigidasked

Hi, My new mattress - the grandeur plush king is absolutely shocking and in the few nights used my lower back has become excruciatingly sore. It sags heavily in the middle. This mattress is unsuitable. Could you please advise What my options are if it doesn’t meet the price limit for the 101 night trial? I paid over $1000 for it , I am enormously disappointed.

It’s impossible to get any customer service so I apologise to have to write this here but this is the last resort.

Please contact me, [personal details removed] Thankyou

Dado
Dadoasked

Can a mattress be returned for full refund, or would I get a credit note?

Samantha C.Beds Online

Thanks for your question. With our 101 Night Comfort Trial, you are able to swap your mattress for another if you not completely happy, however there is no refund option available. The only mattress that has a money back/full refund guarantee is the Avatar memory foam mattress. Hope this helps.

Duped
Dupedasked

Hi,
I am trying to get an update on the status of my order. I have emailed Customerservice@bedsonline.com.au as I have seen you comment for others to do so and it bounced back as undeliverable. Has the email changed?

Shuffle
Shuffle

Nope. this is just how this business decides to operate. Once they take your cash they'll delay you till the cows come home.
You'll save more by spending slightly more elsewhere.

Samantha C.Beds Online

Thank you for your feedback. Please note this site is not being monitored so for any enquiries please contact customerservice@bedsonline.com.au or 1300 112 337.

Get an answer from our members and Beds Online representatives