Listing monitored by Beds Online

1.0
1 review
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)
Julian R.
Julian R.South East Queensland, QLD

Buyer Beware Of Bedsonline

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised

Brigid
Brigidasked

Hi, My new mattress - the grandeur plush king is absolutely shocking and in the few nights used my lower back has become excruciatingly sore. It sags heavily in the middle. This mattress is unsuitable. Could you please advise What my options are if it doesn’t meet the price limit for the 101 night trial? I paid over $1000 for it , I am enormously disappointed.

It’s impossible to get any customer service so I apologise to have to write this here but this is the last resort.

Please contact me, [personal details removed] Thankyou

Dado
Dadoasked

Can a mattress be returned for full refund, or would I get a credit note?

Samantha C.Beds Online

Thanks for your question. With our 101 Night Comfort Trial, you are able to swap your mattress for another if you not completely happy, however there is no refund option available. The only mattress that has a money back/full refund guarantee is the Avatar memory foam mattress. Hope this helps.

Duped
Dupedasked

Hi,
I am trying to get an update on the status of my order. I have emailed Customerservice@bedsonline.com.au as I have seen you comment for others to do so and it bounced back as undeliverable. Has the email changed?

Shuffle
Shuffle

Nope. this is just how this business decides to operate. Once they take your cash they'll delay you till the cows come home.
You'll save more by spending slightly more elsewhere.

Samantha C.Beds Online

Thank you for your feedback. Please note this site is not being monitored so for any enquiries please contact customerservice@bedsonline.com.au or 1300 112 337.

Get an answer from our members and Beds Online representatives