Beds Online

Beds Online (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Beds Online

One problem after another

Purchased online, fast to take money, ordered the late December 2017. Got notified that the bed won't be delivered until early Jan (which I was fine with). January came did not get a call, I called 14th Jan bed was delivered 17th. Wrong size bed mattress, called them stating that they gave me the wrong bed size and got told they will get back to me. Never did I had to follow up with the customer service team, as well as the sales team just to know what is going on. Finally got the correct bed 8th of Feb, but the material of the base is damaged...

Naama
NaamaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

One bad experience and one great experience

After a mix up with my order I finally got exactly the bed I wanted. Bev from costumer services took care of the whole thing, sent me email updates and apologized for the mix up. It was a pleasure dealing with her and the bed that we bought is amazing!!

Customer service is rubbish

I have called head office and many of their warehouse stores and none of them were of any help. Absolute rubbish customer service!

Shop Location1
Dave
DaveIpswich

King Size Bed and Mattress fun

The Bedsonline team have been excellent to shop from my experience has been easy and quick the way we all want to do things these days.
Great job Bev and her team!!! Thanks heaps. Dave Just

Great Customer Service

The wrong mattress was sent and when I call up the customer service was GREAT in that the person straight away organised for a correct one to be sent and was hassle free.

Very Happy

AOSUL
AOSULBrisbane

Fantastic all round

Shop LocationOnline

Customer Service is Pathetic. Won’t be taking the risk of purchasing.

Terrible customer service. Was wishing to purchase online. Won’t be risking it. I asked questions to find information on a mattress I was wishing to buy only to be met with no Information and barely a response.
I will take my money to Harvey Norman and be greeted with proper customer service.
The website says Australia Wide Delivery. I was told they can’t deliver to me. Terrible.

Scotty
ScottyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Service

We ordered a King Single and trundle bed right on the Christmas break, we were extremely pleased with the service on Chat the gent was extraordinarily polite and helpful. Delivery was promised 1st or 2nd week of Jan and it was delivered 2nd week in perfect condition and were blown away by the quality of the beds and mattresses. Thank you Beds- on-Line Ralph Scott

Other Furniture Shops

I purchased online and had trouble at checkout, so I used the chat function on the site and spoke with Roy.
Roy was friendly, polite and efficient with a great sense of humour.
Will be recommending Beds Online to family and friends.
Thanks Roy :)

Find out how Beds Online compares to other Furniture Shops

Zero communication and customer service.

Ordered 9/11/2017 - initial phone call to tell me that it would be 15 business days for delivery. That is where the customer service ended. I called them four times over the 6 weeks I was waiting for two mattresses and was promised a call back same or next day. No correspondence received whatsoever for an order sitting there for 6 weeks. Finally cancelled on 20/12/2017. No wonder they don't allow feedback on their Facebook page. Good riddance.

A pleasure

Family arriving unexpectedly for Chrissy, never thought I would get a mattress in time. Everyone I dealt with from the Call Centre to the delivery were great. thanks.

Rejapo
Rejapo

Thanks, just took a little longer than expected but the bed was great quality and the delivery on time i be back

Michael
MichaelVictoria

Very poor careless customer services

Shop LocationOnline Store

Would never buy from BedsOnline again

Shop LocationBedsOnline Rose Bay

Review collected in partnership with Beds Online

sgd81
sgd81Melbourne

Great Service!

Yes we ordered a bed and yes it took a few days for delivery - but the service, communication and price were fantastic so overall we have no complaints about bedsonline. Beverley - you were fantastic!

Jersey king frame

I ordered my frame online had a couple of questions which Beverly took care of, once my bed arrived, putting it together was the easiest flat packs I have ever done very clear instructions and my bed looks amazing

Ben
BenAU

Poor service

Bed is OK for the spare room. Delivery was longer than expected and the delivery guys wouldnt take the mattress to the bedroom (as it was upstairs). Delivery guy said they were just a 'dump and run' service. The cover the matress came in was filthy, covered in black dust. Left marks on carpet as i had to drag the mattress upstairs myself. Wouldn't buy from again.

Sandra
SandraAdelaide

One Happy Customer

Ordered online. Waited for what felt forever but really was in the time frame promised. Customer service was really good from when I contacted them to when base was delivered. I wasn't home for delivery and the delivery people put the base exactly where I asked. Very happy would use again if needed.

Shop LocationOnline

Purchased on-line. Email contact service was excellent with the couple of questions I had (Beverley). Went ahead and bought a second bed based on service, value, quality and ease of doing business. Would buy again! Thank you beds online team, including the delivery guy who was very helpful.

Melissa
MelissaGold Coast

Amazing!!!

Firsty, the mattress is AMAZING and so comfortable. There is just enough firmness without it being too hard and it has great support for my lower back! The whole process from beginning to the end was smooth with Bedsonline and great communication from Beverley who always very prompt answering any of my questions! Totally recommend the IGravity mattress and for anyone to purchase from Bedsonline.

Shop LocationNSW, Rose Bay

Good product, great service

The trundle mattress arrived with a problem...one foot could not be screwed in as the trundle had a defective thread. A repair man was sent to our house to replace the thread on the trundle, thus correcting the defect. A really comfortable spare bed, and great service.

Shop LocationVIC, Noble Park

Great Customer Service

Spoke to Beverly she was a great help and resolved my query with efficiency.
I have received my order now and am very happy with it.

Shop LocationOnline

Scary boss and poor service

Purchased Avatar Mattress as a present for a friend who got his first studio apartment. The Box arrived and was nothing like the one on their site, was ugly and was damaged, the delivery was slow, as it took 3 days so my friend had to sleep in a couch.

Went to the Rose Bay showroom to complain personally, but the guy there [name removed], was not even paying attention, and kept looking at his phone. Then an old man stormed in (the boss?) and started screaming to another guy upstairs, was very uncomfortable and unprofessional.

Never coming back there ever again!

Shop LocationNSW, Rose Bay
Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Single Bed Order

Great service and quick delivery. They rang me on the morning of delivery and turned up on time which was great, and they deliver on the weekend!
great selection and price

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

King coil

I bought my king bed online and the customer service from start to end has been fantastic.
Delivery was early and the boys waited patiently for me will use them again for sure