Listing monitored by Beds Online

KM7

Good product, poor service

Mrs K
Mrs KSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible Service but Great Product (when it finally arrived)

It took 2 months for my order to be delivered.

They don't reply to emails and have no care for customer service. Once I ordered I felt completely out of the loop, I wasn't sure if I was ever going to receive the goods!

I was glad however when they finally came and were nice but I will not be ordering with them again.

Steve K
Steve KPerth

Late Delivery

Purchase and price was good and easy. Delivery was very poor. Over a week late in delivery and we had been advised the delivery company would ring us first to arrange a delivery time. They just turned up the next day unannounced. I had just had a major operation and could not help but since they didn't ring first I couldn't et them know. No communication from Beds Online until I raised the question of where the mattress was. Good response once question raised but still delivery time unacceptable

Liz
LizParramatta

Decent price, worst online experience. Better to go in person or phone.

Shop LocationOnline Store
Samantha C.Beds Online

Thank you for your feedback. Please note this site is not being monitored so for any enquiries please contact customerservice@bedsonline.com.au or 1300 112 337.

Review collected in partnership with Beds Online

BobMelbourne

Difficult delivery process

At the time of purchase, I was advised that it would take 7-12 business days to arrive. It ended up taking 18 (a total of 25 calendar days).

When arranging delivery, they weren't able to give me a delivery window until I committed to a particular date (i.e. take the whole day off).

The delivery time I was given was an afternoon slot, with an estimated time after 3pm.

The bed ended up arriving at 9:30am.

If you can deal with a long time between purchase and delivery, and can take a whole day off to wait for the delivery (regardless of the actual delivery window they give you), then I guess they're ok.

Hi Bob,
We're very sorry to hear that delivery was delayed. Can you please provide your order number so that we can investigate what happened?

Terrible delivery!!

I purchased my son's ensemble which is $940 - base and mattress on 3 of Aug in 2017. I had not received any message after 2 weeks, i have to call customer service.. I will take three weeks for delivery. Sales woman told me that delivery would be 7 days to 10 days. But since two weeks later, i have not get any call from bed online. I must call customer service, service organised the delivery date while i talk on the phone. Terrible!!

Shop LocationNSW, Silverwater

Hi Jasmine,
Please can you please let us know your order number so that we can investigate?

Sally
Sally

All talk and no action - would not recommend, and will not ever purchase again, did not receive

Shop LocationOnline

Product is good but customer service is very very terrible and cruel

In-store
I had no problem at all with the product. cheap and good quality
However, one of the ladies there served me with bad manner and just told me off few times without explaining anything to me. Very disappointed.

Shop LocationVIC, Noble Park

Hi Hai,
We are deeply sorry that you experienced this. Please can you provide your order number so that we can investigate?
Bedsoline

poor communication

Jason
JasonParramatta

Hmm

Paid $4300 22 days ago and have yet to receive what we have already paid for. Wonder how much interest they have earnt on that over that period of time.
Poor inventory control if a move makes paying customers wait.

2 purchase occasions - 2 nightmare experiences...never again

First purchase I had to email and chase to see what the delay was and then wait and chase some more....

Everyone has a bad day right?!, so benefit of doubt I purchased on a second occasion...

After a good month of waiting, the chase began... More emails, more calls, told I'd have it in a week (so sorry) then that week came and went...nothing.m..more emails n calls etc... finally received yesterday.

Sorry bedsonline.... Never ever again.

Hi Lisa,
We are so sorry to hear about this experience and we would like to investigate and sort out any issues. We take this feedback seriously. Please can you send us an order number so that we can look into this?
Bedsonline

Susan13
Susan13Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Still waiting...

Made my purchase online for a mattress and bedding. Mattress was delivered all OK but I'm STILL waiting on the smaller items like the pillow and quilt. I made my order in January..it's now March. There seems to be a communication problem between the office and the warehouse? Probably will not order from this place again as it is just taking too long for items to be posted. Even if there was a delay I would expect a message letting me know, but I've had to chase them up several times..so, still I wait.

Honest opinion

Long delay in receiving item. Great Customer Service

Excessive delay in shipping product that is supposedly in stock. Customer service was outstanding in tracking down why the order was so delayed and kept in contact right up until I had physically received the product.

Still Waiting...
Still Waiting...Emerald

39 days and still waiting...

Have contacted BedsOnline 3 times for status on our order. They say that the truck broke down on the way to Queensland. Pffff. We ordered on the 5th Jan, they now say delivering on Monday 20th Feb. 6 weeks and 4 days from ordering. Leaving to go on holidays this week, so who knows where it will end up if and when it arrives while we are away! They committed to call me back.... again.
14/2/17 Called to say delivery will now be Tues 21st. Requested delivery be deferred until 27th.

Brigid
Brigidasked

Hi, My new mattress - the grandeur plush king is absolutely shocking and in the few nights used my lower back has become excruciatingly sore. It sags heavily in the middle. This mattress is unsuitable. Could you please advise What my options are if it doesn’t meet the price limit for the 101 night trial? I paid over $1000 for it , I am enormously disappointed.

It’s impossible to get any customer service so I apologise to have to write this here but this is the last resort.

Please contact me, [personal details removed] Thankyou

Dado
Dadoasked

Can a mattress be returned for full refund, or would I get a credit note?

Samantha C.Beds Online

Thanks for your question. With our 101 Night Comfort Trial, you are able to swap your mattress for another if you not completely happy, however there is no refund option available. The only mattress that has a money back/full refund guarantee is the Avatar memory foam mattress. Hope this helps.

Duped
Dupedasked

Hi,
I am trying to get an update on the status of my order. I have emailed Customerservice@bedsonline.com.au as I have seen you comment for others to do so and it bounced back as undeliverable. Has the email changed?

Shuffle
Shuffle

Nope. this is just how this business decides to operate. Once they take your cash they'll delay you till the cows come home.
You'll save more by spending slightly more elsewhere.

Get an answer from our members and Beds Online representatives