Listing monitored by Beds Online

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)
Little miss blonde
Little miss blondePerth, WA

Cheap price, cheap product

Bought a basic bed frame, no draws underneath. Base slats were held in by plastic clips. 4 clips have broken. Husband and I cannot sit on same area of the bed without more breaking. We are small people. I'm 54kgs husband is 70kgs.

Debdjh
DebdjhBallarat, Victoria

Higher expectations?

I wanted to purchase the iGravity mattress from beds online, very much. I live 2.5 hrs away from Hallam and drive a sedan, so was disappointed that they only offer collect, not delivery. More disappointing though was the lack of interest or empathy on the part of the customer service agent I called to make that inquiry. Maybe I called on her tea-break time, who knows...but she couldn't talk over me or get me off the line quickly enough. Sad that I'll never know the joy of the iGravity...it looks amazing.

Good product, bad communication/service

I ordered a bed and base and was told it would be delivered by a certain date. It arrived a week later. The product itself is great but I didn’t appreciate how the delivery was late and how hard it was to find out when it would be delivered as I couldn’t call the customer service line during their hours as I worked full time and no one on the emails could solve my issue.

Good product, slow delivery

I waited a month for a Sleepmaker double mattress from BedsOnline, however the customer service was helpful and didn't leave me in the dark about the progress of my order.

Find out how Beds Online compares to other Furniture Shops

Some Issues but overall we love our new bedroom suite!

Talitha
Talitha

Good value for money but Commuication needs to be better

I purchased online and it was very easy. I received an email straight away...then nothing for at least 10 days until I emailed the company. They were very quick to respond and keep me updated but they should keep their customers updated on their own accord.
I was told of my delivery day but not the time frame which was a bit annoying. But they called me 40mins before they delivered and it was very professional from then on.
The bed is great and good value for money.

More focus on quick deliveries and communication and they will be a great company

Happy !!

Purchased a wheat bed base on line, but a a grey bed base was accidentally delivered. Advised them of this by email, and they told me an exchange would be made with a wheat base. It was delivered in 3 weeks. I was fine with this service. They will take care of your needs if you email them, however it may take some time. You just need to be patient !

Pffft
PffftAU

Paid in full 6/7, it's now 4/8 with no contact

Would anyone be able to tell me where order #126670 is? It's been well over '7 to 10' days. Starting to get concerned as this is a birthday gift for my son.

Samantha C.Beds Online

Sorry you have experienced a delay on your order. We will check the order number and get back to you within 24 business hours.
Bedsonline

Other Furniture Shops

Nice mattress, delivery guys poor

Received the mattress when requested in good time.
Delivery guys scratched our walls going up our stairs, rushing to leave.
I have moved a queen size mattress in my own upstairs without a single mark

Hi Duck,
Sorry that this occurred with your delivery. Please let us know your order number so we can investigate.

I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE MY PAPERWORK

I did not receive any paperwork at all on my recent purchase of a BEACHCOMBER - OATMEAL NEW YORK BEDHEAD, despite requesting this on a couple of occasions. I would be grateful if you would follow this matter up on my behalf.

Shop LocationNSW, Silverwater

Hi Patsy,
Sorry about this, can you please provide your order number and we'll get the tax invoice out to you right away.
Bedsonline

PATSY D
PATSY D

I have never been given an order number, as I have never been given any paperwork.
I did previously order a bed and mattress, and the order number for that was: SO No.SO054512 - 30/03/2017. Thank you. Patsy.

Hi Patsy,
Sorry again for the inconvenience but the tax invoice has been sent to you. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Good Product Slow Delivery

Purchased online, response was good but freight took a week longer than first advised, but the end product which is a new york bunk bed is excellent.

good delivery service

it was the delivery boys I really appreciated .they happily moved for me from another room a heavy dresser and dressing table so the bed could fit in properly

Shop LocationNSW, Manly Vale

Find out how Beds Online compares to other Furniture Shops

Customer service representative good, everything else terrible.

After buying a bed frame from beds online, it said the estimated time of delivery was 10 - 21 working days. After 24, I emailed asking what was going on. The customer service provided was good, and I was offered 10% off my purchase, but ended up waiting for a total of three months for my product. When it arrived, I was missing a quarter of the screws and dowels needed to assemble the bed.

I would not buy from beds online again. The only reason I gave three stars was because of the rep I spoke to

Shop LocationOnline

Convenient delivery / good quality mattress but very rude Sales team

Suzanne
SuzanneSydney

Not good!

Shop LocationNSW, Rose Bay

Brigid
Brigidasked

Hi, My new mattress - the grandeur plush king is absolutely shocking and in the few nights used my lower back has become excruciatingly sore. It sags heavily in the middle. This mattress is unsuitable. Could you please advise What my options are if it doesn’t meet the price limit for the 101 night trial? I paid over $1000 for it , I am enormously disappointed.

It’s impossible to get any customer service so I apologise to have to write this here but this is the last resort.

Please contact me, [personal details removed] Thankyou

Dado
Dadoasked

Can a mattress be returned for full refund, or would I get a credit note?

Samantha C.Beds Online

Thanks for your question. With our 101 Night Comfort Trial, you are able to swap your mattress for another if you not completely happy, however there is no refund option available. The only mattress that has a money back/full refund guarantee is the Avatar memory foam mattress. Hope this helps.

Duped
Dupedasked

Hi,
I am trying to get an update on the status of my order. I have emailed Customerservice@bedsonline.com.au as I have seen you comment for others to do so and it bounced back as undeliverable. Has the email changed?

Shuffle
Shuffle

Nope. this is just how this business decides to operate. Once they take your cash they'll delay you till the cows come home.
You'll save more by spending slightly more elsewhere.

Samantha C.Beds Online

Thank you for your feedback. Please note this site is not being monitored so for any enquiries please contact customerservice@bedsonline.com.au or 1300 112 337.

Get an answer from our members and Beds Online representatives