Beds R Us (page 2 of 2)

Physical store, Online store

4.5

Rohan
RohanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pushy and not helpful after sale

Looking for queen mattress, was pushed hard by sales staff to buy one of his choosing.promised it was a quality mattress and one of his better ones,it’s terrible ,then saw the store had a big sale 7days after ...I live literally 45seconds from the store he still was charging me $60 delivery had to organise my own delivery. Store was Ballarat

Store LocationBallarat
clint.n.jacqui
clint.n.jacquiSydney, NSW

Professional service and quality products teamed with very knowledgeable staff

Syed at the Wetherill Park store is a credit to his employers.
Syed has the facts about beds and mattresses and has been so helpful.
My husband and I have been enjoying a great night sleep on our mattress and Syed even had the perfect pillow for my husband, no more sore necks ... We've been enjoying our new mattress for 12mths now and the mattress is as firm and perfect as it was 12mths ago.
I really can't recommend shopping for your new mattress or bed.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationWetherill Park
Other Furniture Shops

Thi My Chau P.
Thi My Chau P.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Amazing service at Warwick farm store . We were served by hayley and would definately shop here again and be sure to tell all my family and friends in the future. Thank you for looking after us

Store LocationWarwick farm
Bru A.Beds R Us

Thank you, Thi My Chau, for being a wonderful customer and we look forward to seeing you again.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Beds R Us compares to other Furniture Shops

Storm
StormIllawarra, NSW

Such great service..thank you for your patience..

Great helpful staff at warrawong store. Highly recommend..thank u for understanding and patience. Went above and beyond to help me..time wasn't a factor and i wasnt the easiest customer..after dealing with other bed places. So.many thanks

Store LocationWarrawong
Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Storm, we are so happy to have assisted you in finding a sleep solution that will work for you!

Lauren and jaxon
Lauren and jaxonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great great great

Great help great mattresses, can't wait to sleep on my new mattress also they threw in 2 new pillows and a mattress protector and free delivery what a big bonus

Store LocationHomeworld helensvale
Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Lauren, we are so happy that you are delighted with your new mattress. Enjoy! ~ The Beds R Us team

Nancy D
Nancy DSydney, NSW

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

It was effortless navigating the store thanks to Maria’s direction and service from the Wetherill Park Store. She took the time to ask my partner and I the right questions in order to meet our specific needs. Both Maria and Syed took the time to educate us on the benefits of specific mattresses leaving us confident to select the right one for us. A big thank you to both Syed and Maria on their exceptional service. We will definitely be recommending the store to friends and family.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationWetherill Park
Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Nancy, we are so glad to have served you and hope you enjoy your new purchase. - Beds R Us Wetherill Park

Carmel
CarmelSydney, NSW

Disappointing and uncooperative

Unfortunately we experienced a very disappointing situation with Beds R Us in Taren Point. After extensive conversations regarding our custom made order, it was incorrect when we opened it at home. The owner was unprofessional and unwilling to help us in anyway saying she cannot help us and we are stuck with what we received. I will never recommend this business to anyone.

Joanneasked
Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen
Penasked
Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards

Sharolyn Chislett
Sharolyn Chislettasked
Beds R Us

What am I paying for when I buy a DEVOTION mattress? ( in Sanctuary range)

brian

Not sure I can't answer that question as I bought a slumberzone mattress from them though perhaps you could try contacting bed manufacturer to find out what materials they use actually in the bed or you could try typing into the google Australia search engine on the internet to possibly get the answer / I found the slumberzone mattress to excellence @ absolutely outstanding

brian

Also usually when someone pays 1000 dollars plus usually it's an alright mattress

jaber
jaber

Hi Sharolyn,
I do not know; what I do know is that I paid far too much for the Mattress I bought and it was not at all suited to a hot climate; the fancy looking layer on top with the fancy name turns out to be nothing more than a piece of foam. The foam makes one cook at night time.

Get an answer from our members and Beds R Us representatives