Beds R Us (page 2 of 6)

Physical store, Online store

Thi My Chau P.

Thi My Chau P.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Amazing service at Warwick farm store . We were served by hayley and would definately shop here again and be sure to tell all my family and friends in the future. Thank you for looking after us

Bru A.Beds R Us

Thank you, Thi My Chau, for being a wonderful customer and we look forward to seeing you again.

Foxbat

FoxbatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Follow up.

This local family business is a credit to its owners and staff. Who had issues with a mattress we purchased there 7 years ago and they supported and assured us through the warranty claim process . SleepMaker were also professional and very helpful in process and we are very happy with out replacement.

Bru A.Beds R Us

We are so glad to be of service and we are here to support our customers long-term. Thanks for taking the time to post your review.

Storm

StormIllawarra, NSW

Such great service..thank you for your patience..

Great helpful staff at warrawong store. Highly recommend..thank u for understanding and patience. Went above and beyond to help me..time wasn't a factor and i wasnt the easiest customer..after dealing with other bed places. So.many thanks

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Storm, we are so happy to have assisted you in finding a sleep solution that will work for you!

Lauren and jaxon

Lauren and jaxonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great great great

Great help great mattresses, can't wait to sleep on my new mattress also they threw in 2 new pillows and a mattress protector and free delivery what a big bonus

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Lauren, we are so happy that you are delighted with your new mattress. Enjoy! ~ The Beds R Us team

Nancy D

Nancy DSydney, NSW

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

It was effortless navigating the store thanks to Maria’s direction and service from the Wetherill Park Store. She took the time to ask my partner and I the right questions in order to meet our specific needs. Both Maria and Syed took the time to educate us on the benefits of specific mattresses leaving us confident to select the right one for us. A big thank you to both Syed and Maria on their exceptional service. We will definitely be recommending the store to friends and family.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Nancy, we are so glad to have served you and hope you enjoy your new purchase. - Beds R Us Wetherill Park

tim

timtim

SleepyHead best for rest

Very Poor Quality mattress. Bought this on the advice from Bundall Beds r us that it was good for hot sleeper's due to the fact it had cool gel in the mattress. The mattress feels nothing like it did when l was in the store. When l tried sleeping on it it sagged and dipped and gave me no support even though l am only 64kg, it is like sleeping in a hammock. Due to the mattress sagging and my body weight condensing the poor quality foam, it means the mattress does not breath, making it unbearably hot even in late Autumn. I get a better nights sleep on the floor or my $300 mattress. I told both Beds r us Bundall this, and sleepyhead and both said too bad.

Carmel

CarmelSydney, NSW

Disappointing and uncooperative

Unfortunately we experienced a very disappointing situation with Beds R Us in Taren Point. After extensive conversations regarding our custom made order, it was incorrect when we opened it at home. The owner was unprofessional and unwilling to help us in anyway saying she cannot help us and we are stuck with what we received. I will never recommend this business to anyone.

Lina

LinaGreystanes

Wonderful Customer Service

I have purchased a total of 3 mattress from this store over approx the last 6 months.
The staff and store manager have been wonderful in respecting our budget and our choose. Would recommend anyone looking fore a bed or matress to try them out.

caralynBairnsdale

Poor Service

Purchased an expensive mattress from Bairnsdale store and was told that the comfort level could be adjusted free of charge if required. Slept on mattress for three months. (Swiss tech Lucerne) Extremely soft, like falling into a hole and I now have back pain. Went in to organise the change and after a phone call he said it would cost me. His mistake. I have already paid $2000 for this mattress. Poor customer service. Didn't really seem to care.

caralyn

Definitely no sleep specialist in Bairnsdale store. He made no effort to help and basically gave me the silent treatment when I went back in there.

Denisa LoPiccolo

Denisa LoPiccoloSydney

Great service!

The service from Maria at Beds R us Wetherill Park was excellent!! Extremely patient and couldn’t have have satisfied our needs more! Have shopped twice there now and have no hesitation going again in the future for any bedding needs.

great service and great product

We bought a bed and extra products e.g pillows , at Wetherill Park Sydney . Maria the sales assistant was wonderful, pick the best bed that would suit us and no pressure to purchase anything we couldn't afford. Maria made sure we were happy with our purchase and we are . Very hard to find service this good .

Beds R Us - Great products and pricing

Manager Syed deserves a pat on back for delivering my product as promised.. he has To go greater heights in life ..

Product knowledge with no pressure sales pitch.

A family visit to the Aspley Hypermarket store in Brisbane was an informative and pleasant experience. We knew exactly what we needed for three new bedrooms, and two teenagers with back issues, in our renovation. We were guided through the display showroom at a comfortable pace, our questions answered and our budget respected. Teenagers were invited to rest on the mattresses while adults "went shopping". This attention to detail, and old fashioned service, made for a pleasant change from previous experiences in large fast paced showrooms. Thank you so very much.

Great sales and service

Never had an issue with the the sales or service at the warwick farm store. Helpful sales staff and prompt delivery and products are great. They're even helpful with warranty issues. Jave recommneded to many family and friends

Nathan M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beds R Us - Ballarat Store

Bru A.Beds R Us

We are sorry if you felt this way in our store. We encourage any customers with problems to contact the store directly, as we can work with suppliers on any legitimate problems with their products.

emily

emilycamden

amazing friendly service

Absolutely wonderful service at Beds R us Warwick Farm from the begining to the end. Hayley the sales lady was fantastic very professional definitely knows her product and most importantly was very lovely to deal with, she made us feel like a friend not just a sale. Very happy with our mattress. Will definitely be telling our friends and shopping here again. Thank you

Delivered with missing parts and was display model

Bru A.Beds R Us

We are sorry you had this experience at one of our stores. If you would like to let us know which store it was, and formally lodge a complaint with us, please contact us.

Sarah

SarahGold Coast

Avoid this company

Purchased a mattress from the helensvale shop, terrible quality mattress that is 1.5yrs old and I’ve given it back because it’s now like sleeping in a hammock. No refund though as this is “against there policy”. Worst after sales service I have ever expirenced from the owner. Don’t expect any help once your money is handed over.

Sandy

Sandy

Excellent service!

John made the experience so easy and simple. Thank you for your excellent customer service. Great products and so happy with the end result

Outstanding service

I visited the Beds R Us Wetherill Park store. Both instore service with Liljiana and the gentleman who delivered and installed the bed was worth the 5 stars. Brilliant service. Product seems to be good quality.

Joanneasked

Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen

Penasked

Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards

Sharolyn Chislett

Sharolyn Chislettasked

Beds R Us

What am I paying for when I buy a DEVOTION mattress? ( in Sanctuary range)

brian

Not sure I can't answer that question as I bought a slumberzone mattress from them though perhaps you could try contacting bed manufacturer to find out what materials they use actually in the bed or you could try typing into the google Australia search engine on the internet to possibly get the answer / I found the slumberzone mattress to excellence @ absolutely outstanding

brian

Also usually when someone pays 1000 dollars plus usually it's an alright mattress

jaber
jaber

Hi Sharolyn,
I do not know; what I do know is that I paid far too much for the Mattress I bought and it was not at all suited to a hot climate; the fancy looking layer on top with the fancy name turns out to be nothing more than a piece of foam. The foam makes one cook at night time.

Get an answer from our members and Beds R Us representatives