Beds R Us (page 2 of 4)

Physical store, Online store

Product knowledge with no pressure sales pitch.

A family visit to the Aspley Hypermarket store in Brisbane was an informative and pleasant experience. We knew exactly what we needed for three new bedrooms, and two teenagers with back issues, in our renovation. We were guided through the display showroom at a comfortable pace, our questions answered and our budget respected. Teenagers were invited to rest on the mattresses while adults "went shopping". This attention to detail, and old fashioned service, made for a pleasant change from previous experiences in large fast paced showrooms. Thank you so very much.

Great sales and service

Never had an issue with the the sales or service at the warwick farm store. Helpful sales staff and prompt delivery and products are great. They're even helpful with warranty issues. Jave recommneded to many family and friends

emily

emilycamden

amazing friendly service

Absolutely wonderful service at Beds R us Warwick Farm from the begining to the end. Hayley the sales lady was fantastic very professional definitely knows her product and most importantly was very lovely to deal with, she made us feel like a friend not just a sale. Very happy with our mattress. Will definitely be telling our friends and shopping here again. Thank you

Sandy

Sandy

Excellent service!

John made the experience so easy and simple. Thank you for your excellent customer service. Great products and so happy with the end result

Outstanding service

I visited the Beds R Us Wetherill Park store. Both instore service with Liljiana and the gentleman who delivered and installed the bed was worth the 5 stars. Brilliant service. Product seems to be good quality.

Dejan

Dejan

Wetherill Park Beda R Us

Fantastic. Sayed and liljana have made us feel like home, very comfortable to talk to, both fantastic sense of humour, excellent sales staff to deal with. Have already come back and purchased twice in one week. Will come back again next month too. Thank you guys!

Optimal client service!

Great service and supportive! Maria understood exactly what dad needed and gave us a great explanation on the best product!

Extremely pleased.

Thank you Maria, Sayed and the delivery team for your wonderful service. The beds are the best and deliver on wonderful rest.

Lazy Dad

Lazy DadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bundall store excellent service

Went through Harvey Norman, Amart and Snooze, with constant hounding to buy this or that and the old favourite “sale price ends tomorrow”.
At Beds r Us, Peter was very informative and not pushy, so they got our business. Mattress is excellent and came with free delivery.

LaLaLa

LaLaLaSydney

Outstanding Service at Warwick Farm

I was very impressed with the service at Beds R Us at Warwick Farm. Irfan is a pleasure to deal with. He is very polite, professional and helpful. I selected a 4 piece bedroom suite and mattress for myself before noticing a bed that was perfect for Mum. I returned to the store with Mum to purchase the extra bed and was again served by Irfan. He helped us select a mattress to meet Mum's specific needs. Our furniture was received within the promised timeframe and assembled by the delivery men. Irfan contacted me following the delivery to make sure everything was ok - YES, great service even after you've handed your money over. I highly recommend this store for their good quality and range and exceptional service.

Great Customer Service

In this day and age great customer service is extremely uncommon - we were surprised to find that the best service we received when buying our master bedroom bedhead and beds for our newly renovated home was Beds R Us at Wetherill Park. We had been researching all the big brands in the eastern suburbs, north and south reviewing quality beds and bedheads and found Sayed was so helpful. His knowledge, price and follow up was fantastic. We will certainly be going back to finish off the other bedrooms.

Dane

DaneSydney, NSW

Awesome Customer Service From Sayed Beds R US - WETHERILL PARK STORE

we recently visited the Wetheril Park store looking for a new mattress. We were attended to by Sayed. He was amazing and frindley help full taught us more about mattresses than you can imagine. He was very informative and not pushy at all. If you are in the market for a new mattress, go and see The amazing sale person at Beds R US Wetherill park . Sayed he will be more than happy to help you.Prices were also very competitive.

Our mattress is amazingly comfortable. Thankyou for helping us get a better nights sleep.

Tina B

Tina BSouth Coast, NSW

Awesome Customer Service - WETHERILL PARK STORE

We recently visited the Wetheril Park store looking for a new mattress. We were attended to by Sayed. He was amazing taught us more about mattresses than you can imagine. He was very informative and not pushy at all. If you are in the market for a new mattress, go and see Sayed he will be more than happy to help you.Prices were also very competitive.

AuroraLSydney

Beds R Us Warwick Farm - SUPERB SERVICE

Go to this store and you will not be disappointed.
I highly recommend this store for a wonderful service and good quality products. Melody and Irfan did their best not only to have the products delivered before my limited time requirement but also during the purchasing process and pricing. The excellent service continued on with their delivery and installer contractor. In addition, I was treated with a great deal of sensitivity at a difficult time when I made the purchase of a bedroom suite and a double sided mattress. A very satisfying experience.

Sonya

SonyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

STRESSFREE .SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

Find out how Beds R Us compares to other Furniture Shops

Fantastic service, fantastic product!

I purchased a bed and 2 mattresses from the Wetherill Park Shop, has great service when went Into store to look around, helped me so much and organised delivery for when products were in stock. Both delivery men were lovely and helped out so much, placed mattress on bed for me and even showed me how to set up the new bed, great service 10/10. Thank you so much everyone who helped.

Great service = Comfortable Bed

We purchased a bed at Taren Pt in 2014 on the recommendation of our daughter who briefly worked for Beds R Us ( another store) John recommended our King bed which is the most comfortable bed ever. We recently recommended Beds R Us to our other daughter and her partner and they could not fault the service from Sandy and John during the purchase of their bed.

Great service and advice

Bought king single mattress and bed frame at Wetherill Park store back in January. Staff is very friendly and welcoming, helped a lot with choosing the right bed and comparing the prices. Offered us plenty of discounts as it was the new year. Bed arrived on the arranged time for delivery.

cath

cathdenman

Excellent product and advice

We bought 2 double essemble beds from beds r us.Staff were extremely helpful. Their knowledge of there products impressed us.
They advised us of products that were 100%australian made as some mattresses contain imported springs.This was a request of ours.
We purchased durable affordable sleepy head support 4 u eterna essembles.With excellent comfort and breathability. They also have a 10 year guarantee.
Staff offered a discount and stored our beds for 2 weeks until we were able to collect .
We highly recommend them.

Vicki Wheeler

Vicki WheelerBrisbane, Queensland

Great Mattress and Base, Excellent Customer Service.

Bought a mattress and ensemble base and headboard from the Lawnton store. It was a great price, was given excellent advice and customer service in store. Paid approx $1400 for all and very happy with my purchase, very comfortable. Was delivered the day after purchase and assembled for me, excellent communication regarding delivery and they took away my old mattress and base free of charge. Very happy with the whole experience.

Joanneasked

Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen

Penasked

Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards

Sharolyn Chislett

Sharolyn Chislettasked

Beds R Us

What am I paying for when I buy a DEVOTION mattress? ( in Sanctuary range)

brian

Not sure I can't answer that question as I bought a slumberzone mattress from them though perhaps you could try contacting bed manufacturer to find out what materials they use actually in the bed or you could try typing into the google Australia search engine on the internet to possibly get the answer / I found the slumberzone mattress to excellence @ absolutely outstanding

brian

Also usually when someone pays 1000 dollars plus usually it's an alright mattress

jaber
jaber

Hi Sharolyn,
I do not know; what I do know is that I paid far too much for the Mattress I bought and it was not at all suited to a hot climate; the fancy looking layer on top with the fancy name turns out to be nothing more than a piece of foam. The foam makes one cook at night time.

Get an answer from our members and Beds R Us representatives