Beds R Us (page 3 of 6)

Physical store, Online store

Lea.C

Lea.C

So Uncomfortable

Purchased in store at Beds R Us in Bundall. We got a King size Sleepyhead Swisstek Geneva Kings for $2,860 (it was on sale apparently) on 28/01/2017 at Beds R Us at Bundall. We have Mount Everest in the middle of us and I nearly roll out. This apparently is not a fault and the bed has been rotated, maybe not as much as suppose to be but we weren’t informed how many times it should have been rotated either. Would not recommend this mattress.

Infuriated customer

Infuriated customerHunter

Terrible service and continually lied to

Bru A.Beds R Us

We are sorry you had this experience at one of our stores. If you would like to let us know which store it was, and formally lodge a complaint with us, please contact us.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Ok, glad you got the right treatment in the end (refund) and sorry it took so much effort.

Dejan

Dejan

Wetherill Park Beda R Us

Fantastic. Sayed and liljana have made us feel like home, very comfortable to talk to, both fantastic sense of humour, excellent sales staff to deal with. Have already come back and purchased twice in one week. Will come back again next month too. Thank you guys!

Bruce M

Bruce MCentral Queensland, QLD

Can't sleep on it.

Purchased Swissteck Zurich because we asked for a firm mattress. First one delivered sank terribly, returned by agent & were told it was faulty. The second mattress was delivered, a mistake was made & we got someone else's second hand bed, the delivery guys wore this blame. Eventually our second new mattress arrived. After a few days we could see it too was sagging so the local agent was contacted again, photos & measurements we taken only to be told this sag is acceptable. . It's like sleeping in a hole, not good.
It looks like now we will have to purchase another mattress at our cost & throw this mattress away so we can get a comfortable nights sleep. This is not what was promised now twice.

Optimal client service!

Great service and supportive! Maria understood exactly what dad needed and gave us a great explanation on the best product!

Extremely pleased.

Thank you Maria, Sayed and the delivery team for your wonderful service. The beds are the best and deliver on wonderful rest.

Knowledgeable Service

Sayed knows his product and provides a truly old fashioned customer experience.
Post service required me to follow up several times.

Lazy Dad

Lazy DadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bundall store excellent service

Went through Harvey Norman, Amart and Snooze, with constant hounding to buy this or that and the old favourite “sale price ends tomorrow”.
At Beds r Us, Peter was very informative and not pushy, so they got our business. Mattress is excellent and came with free delivery.

LaLaLa

LaLaLaSydney

Outstanding Service at Warwick Farm

I was very impressed with the service at Beds R Us at Warwick Farm. Irfan is a pleasure to deal with. He is very polite, professional and helpful. I selected a 4 piece bedroom suite and mattress for myself before noticing a bed that was perfect for Mum. I returned to the store with Mum to purchase the extra bed and was again served by Irfan. He helped us select a mattress to meet Mum's specific needs. Our furniture was received within the promised timeframe and assembled by the delivery men. Irfan contacted me following the delivery to make sure everything was ok - YES, great service even after you've handed your money over. I highly recommend this store for their good quality and range and exceptional service.

Great Customer Service

In this day and age great customer service is extremely uncommon - we were surprised to find that the best service we received when buying our master bedroom bedhead and beds for our newly renovated home was Beds R Us at Wetherill Park. We had been researching all the big brands in the eastern suburbs, north and south reviewing quality beds and bedheads and found Sayed was so helpful. His knowledge, price and follow up was fantastic. We will certainly be going back to finish off the other bedrooms.

Dane

DaneSydney, NSW

Awesome Customer Service From Sayed Beds R US - WETHERILL PARK STORE

we recently visited the Wetheril Park store looking for a new mattress. We were attended to by Sayed. He was amazing and frindley help full taught us more about mattresses than you can imagine. He was very informative and not pushy at all. If you are in the market for a new mattress, go and see The amazing sale person at Beds R US Wetherill park . Sayed he will be more than happy to help you.Prices were also very competitive.

Our mattress is amazingly comfortable. Thankyou for helping us get a better nights sleep.

Tina B

Tina BSouth Coast, NSW

Awesome Customer Service - WETHERILL PARK STORE

We recently visited the Wetheril Park store looking for a new mattress. We were attended to by Sayed. He was amazing taught us more about mattresses than you can imagine. He was very informative and not pushy at all. If you are in the market for a new mattress, go and see Sayed he will be more than happy to help you.Prices were also very competitive.

AuroraLSydney

Beds R Us Warwick Farm - SUPERB SERVICE

Go to this store and you will not be disappointed.
I highly recommend this store for a wonderful service and good quality products. Melody and Irfan did their best not only to have the products delivered before my limited time requirement but also during the purchasing process and pricing. The excellent service continued on with their delivery and installer contractor. In addition, I was treated with a great deal of sensitivity at a difficult time when I made the purchase of a bedroom suite and a double sided mattress. A very satisfying experience.

Will Never Buy From Beds R Us Ever Again

Purchased a Sleepyhead latex mattress from this store and was advised by salesperson that if we were not happy we could exchange. After a week of sleepless nights due to excessive heat (in winter), went back to store. Sales staff denied telling us we could exchange and that's when it started. Ended up having to take store to Administrative Tribunal where Beds R Not Us were advised to replace their mattress. Which they finally did.

Darren

DarrenNorthlakes

North lakes store is customer focussed and stands by its prices

Went to Morayfield store first and very disappointed with the staff gave a price then back flipped Then we went to North Lakes Store and the sales lady could not have been more helpful. Great experience

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney

Crap!

Campbelltown store had the worst customer service! the lady pushed us to purchase and once we did she refused to help with anything else we needed! Over paid for my mattress and still refused to refund my money ! Absolutely worst customer service I've had. No wonder why they are closing down!!

Sonya

SonyaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

STRESSFREE .SHOPPING EXPERIENCE

Fantastic service, fantastic product!

I purchased a bed and 2 mattresses from the Wetherill Park Shop, has great service when went Into store to look around, helped me so much and organised delivery for when products were in stock. Both delivery men were lovely and helped out so much, placed mattress on bed for me and even showed me how to set up the new bed, great service 10/10. Thank you so much everyone who helped.

Beds r us mittagong

Seems like all these reviews on beds r us and sleepheadcare 5 star - that is until they sell you the wrong bed and refuse to help you or replace the mattress. There is a 30 day change your mind policy and they don't stick by it. I spent $5000 in this store and they refuse to help after 7 days the mattress was way to hard and pocketcsprings configuration make you feel like you're sliding backwards. Latex way too hot and sticky - in winter! Never shop in this store. willing to help until there's a problem!!!!!

darryl1959

darryl1959Campbelltown, NSW

Campbelltown NSW, misleading advice & bad after sales service

Joanneasked

Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen

Penasked

Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards

Sharolyn Chislett

Sharolyn Chislettasked

Beds R Us

What am I paying for when I buy a DEVOTION mattress? ( in Sanctuary range)

brian

Not sure I can't answer that question as I bought a slumberzone mattress from them though perhaps you could try contacting bed manufacturer to find out what materials they use actually in the bed or you could try typing into the google Australia search engine on the internet to possibly get the answer / I found the slumberzone mattress to excellence @ absolutely outstanding

brian

Also usually when someone pays 1000 dollars plus usually it's an alright mattress

jaber
jaber

Hi Sharolyn,
I do not know; what I do know is that I paid far too much for the Mattress I bought and it was not at all suited to a hot climate; the fancy looking layer on top with the fancy name turns out to be nothing more than a piece of foam. The foam makes one cook at night time.

Get an answer from our members and Beds R Us representatives