Beds R Us (page 4 of 6)

Physical store, Online store

TruthForAll

TruthForAllSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do NOT believe their advertisements.

MindSpace

MindSpaceChristchurch

If you shop with these sharks, expect to get bitten.

The matress that was delivered WAS NOT THE ONE I PAID FOR!!!

Selected a mattress in store, paid for it as well as a $55.00 delivery fee. No wonder the boys were reluctant to take it out of it's dusty cover- it's a completely different mattress! Grey cover, hard as a rock, no springy sides and NO PILLOW TOP!

Great service = Comfortable Bed

We purchased a bed at Taren Pt in 2014 on the recommendation of our daughter who briefly worked for Beds R Us ( another store) John recommended our King bed which is the most comfortable bed ever. We recently recommended Beds R Us to our other daughter and her partner and they could not fault the service from Sandy and John during the purchase of their bed.

Great service and advice

Bought king single mattress and bed frame at Wetherill Park store back in January. Staff is very friendly and welcoming, helped a lot with choosing the right bed and comparing the prices. Offered us plenty of discounts as it was the new year. Bed arrived on the arranged time for delivery.

cath

cathdenman

Excellent product and advice

We bought 2 double essemble beds from beds r us.Staff were extremely helpful. Their knowledge of there products impressed us.
They advised us of products that were 100%australian made as some mattresses contain imported springs.This was a request of ours.
We purchased durable affordable sleepy head support 4 u eterna essembles.With excellent comfort and breathability. They also have a 10 year guarantee.
Staff offered a discount and stored our beds for 2 weeks until we were able to collect .
We highly recommend them.

Vicki Wheeler

Vicki WheelerBrisbane, Queensland

Great Mattress and Base, Excellent Customer Service.

Bought a mattress and ensemble base and headboard from the Lawnton store. It was a great price, was given excellent advice and customer service in store. Paid approx $1400 for all and very happy with my purchase, very comfortable. Was delivered the day after purchase and assembled for me, excellent communication regarding delivery and they took away my old mattress and base free of charge. Very happy with the whole experience.

Perfect

Good services, very friendly and try to get out of there way to make customers happy and satisfied. Will shop again.

Went in for a look bought the mattress

Arrived at store half hour before closing, staff member was patient, knowledgeable and happy for me to keep trying any mattress till satisfied. Willing to negotiate and do a great deal. Nothing was too much trouble. Hope the mattress will give me the satisfaction. Very happy with McGregor store.

John

JohnMid North Coast, NSW

Beds r Us Coffs Harbour

BEDS R US WARWICK FARM

Great service, very friendly and approachable staff who look after their customer's needs. Very happy with the services provided by very friendly staff.

SPIDY

SPIDYThirlmere

Beds R Us Campbelltown

I went in store, 10 minutes prior to closing. The salesperson showed me a couple matress. It was a quick and easy dicision. Recommend visiting the store

Hassan

HassanSydney

Beds R Us Warwick Farm- Wonderful Experience

All we wanted was comfortable mattress at affordable price and Syed at Beds R Us Warwick Farm described products thoroughly. He was so professional and knowledgeable that we did not have any trouble to buy what we were after. Big thumps to him and his team for such an excellent customer service.

Beds R Us Warwick Farm - really helpful staff

Just to say: "That's a service.." to Syed and Melody. So professional, no hassling, very knowledgeable about there beds..I wish there's more salespeople like them.

Worst furniture store, always complications

Kelsy

KelsyMaitland

BEDS R US RUTHERFORD

The service provided by the Girls at Rutherford Beds R Us was more then the five stars allowed. Their product knowledge was well above their competitors. Have recommended purchasing here to all my family and friends. Reading the complaint about this store on this site shouldn't be on here due to warranty is with the manufacturer not Beds R Us. We had a slight issue with our mattress, the girls at Beds R Us and Sleephead were more then helpful. Sleephead had this issue sorted quickly. This gave us peace of mind. Will be purchasing here again.

John & Sandy at TAREN POINT BEDS R US. Brilliant experience

Great Service, Great Mattress

A few weeks ago I bought a mattress from the Beds R Us store at MacGregor. The staff were really helpful, informative, and crucially - patient. I would highly recommend the store and the mattress.

BEDS R US TAREN POINT SANDY AND JOHN -Tennelle sounds like a brat

Hi Tennelle
I was in the shop when you came into complain. Rude, threatening and aggressive.
Grow up. Read a book, you ignorant sod. Both John and Sandy fell over to assit you as your husband tried to crawl away somewhere. Grow up!
I followed your comments on "Sutherland Everwhere" site. If it was my business I would chase you on the grounds of defamation. Clearly any further interaction with you would be beneath both John and Sandy
Peter Pallister, Loftus

Simply the best

Very impressed with the quality of the mattress as well as the service - everything went very smoothly from ordering to receiving. Would highly recommend this company for the quality of their...

Joanneasked

Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen

Penasked

Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards

Sharolyn Chislett

Sharolyn Chislettasked

Beds R Us

What am I paying for when I buy a DEVOTION mattress? ( in Sanctuary range)

brian

Not sure I can't answer that question as I bought a slumberzone mattress from them though perhaps you could try contacting bed manufacturer to find out what materials they use actually in the bed or you could try typing into the google Australia search engine on the internet to possibly get the answer / I found the slumberzone mattress to excellence @ absolutely outstanding

brian

Also usually when someone pays 1000 dollars plus usually it's an alright mattress

jaber
jaber

Hi Sharolyn,
I do not know; what I do know is that I paid far too much for the Mattress I bought and it was not at all suited to a hot climate; the fancy looking layer on top with the fancy name turns out to be nothing more than a piece of foam. The foam makes one cook at night time.

Get an answer from our members and Beds R Us representatives