Beds R Us (page 6 of 6)

Physical store, Online store

Gina59

Gina59Mid North Coast, NSW

Sleepyhead Mattress from Bed R Us

I purchased a Queen Sleepyhead mattress & bedroom suite from Bed R Us. The Sleepyhead mattress aloough expensive was dreadfully lumpy & memory foam sagged. Could see hills & valleys all over mattress. I contacted Bed R Us Lake Haven, sent photos then had conversation with Store Manager. Who stated "you dont know what you are talking about" & preceeded to inform me that it was the "best mattress on the market".Pity Bed R Us don't train their personnel better!! Sleepyhead Mattresses are to be avoided as is Bed R Us, I eventually confined this Sleephead Mattress to the tip where it belongs.

Phillip G

Phillip GGold Coast

Exceptional Service

After just having back surgery, getting the right mattress was important. Dave was exceptional with service and knowledge. Beds R Us Helensvale is the best move we have ever made. A good restful sleep is priceless - thanks!!!

Dave is awesome!!! Helensvale

Dave is a great salesman. Knows his products. So helpful and knowledgeable. Great service and the shop presents well and has eye-catching displays. We went in to just browse and came out with a mattress and suite that we can`t live without.
We had bought a cheap imported mattress-in-a-box that was terrible, lost its shape within a month and smelt strongly of chemicals.

Ilma Leahy

Ilma LeahyGold Coast

Great Custoner Service

After a woeful encounter at Forty Winks Bundall I walked into Beds R Us Helensvale to a cheerful informative non-pushy staff member (David). AND even though they had nil stock of my mattress size they said they would do their best to get my mattress within 2 weeks. It improved from there with a phone call within the hour saying they could get me my mattress delivered within 24 hours. Great result but most importantly great customer service. Should have come here first up!!

Swisstek mattress is only good enough for the bin. False 50% discount offer

Mr X

Mr XAU

Marketing Fraudsters

This mob spent the entire HIA home show in sydney hounding just about anyone who would listen to take there coupons for store discounts and then proceeded to data mining people's personal information with a speil about out free pillows. Realistically the pillows were never going to be sent out because it would cost a fortune but such poor sales tactics is pathetic.

Very poor quality - v poor service

Winnellie store Darwin NT
I badly needed a good mattress because I have a severe back injury. They saw me coming and took full advantage of me.

They told me that this particular mattress had some fancy top layer to give it more support. Turns out it was just a piece of foam which is highly insulating and makes you cook at night.

The mattress is very lightweight and very poor quality. I paid nearly $500 for a cheap, badly insulated, unsupporting mattress that is too short for the bed. They did not tell me that their mattresses were only 6 foot long instead of the standard 6 ft 6 inch.
Very very very unhappy.

brian

good products though bad service

I bought a back care bed and they tried every trick in the book not to try to give a good discount even though the beds were on.sale / I'm not saying to totally avoid the shop though my advice is try not to go to their Dapto superstore / all the other shops are alright though as I have been to the old wollongong store and the wollongong store without any hassles

brian

Sorry the second one was supposed be warrawong store

brian

I also bought some pillows and a underblamket

Fukyou

Bad Bad service

A downs

A downsMelbourne, Victoria

You lost a sale

Underwood, so you open a new store, use social media to spread the word, offer a voucher in a draw if you share. Well my partner did this. She had already chosen our bed and was going to use the voucher towards the bed if she won, but was going to buy the bed anyway.
So what went wrong. Well, was it coincidence that the shop bosses friend won the voucher?
Call it sour grapes but if that's not a good look is it.
Great shop
Trust was lost

M ClearyBrisbane

I have 3 beds (2 queen and 1 single) all bought at Bed R Us. Great sales person and a great range. I have recommended them to a number of friends. Which they have made purchases from them and are happy with their purchase and service. Delivery was not a problem even when I didn't live in the area.
Did the 30 day return on a mattress I wasn't happy with

M Cleary

The mattress was to firm and I returned it for a softer one. I am glad the Beds R Us that I went to had the policy and were happy to help in any way the could.

snagys

snagysGympie, Queensland

Bad help once you pay.

Bed was good for the fist 12 months. When the bed sank in the middle with dead springs o place were I brought it. They asked if I had a digital camera, gave me a few sheets of paper forms, then to send about 6 photos of different spots of bed, photocopy the form then send them to someplace by e.mail. Wait about 3 months fore response go back to were I brought it, they just give me a phone number said call them they help with the 10 year warranty.. Was it just the shop, the town, or other places as well?

Poor service

No idea in there products and will say anything to sell there own product and rubbish any other brand they dont have & finally when argreed on a price of a bed there quick to say there was a mistake on the price quoted , would not buy anything off them even if it was for free.

Misleading

Find out how Beds R Us compares to other Furniture Shops

Worse experience I have ever had

AngelaCackadonna

AngelaCackadonnaSA, 5011

Be very careful

We purchased a bedroom suite from Beds r us. When it was delivered we noticed colour mismatches between items, didn't match the showroom display and other damage. It appeared as if the tallboy was new, but the other stuff was floor stock from another store somewhere.

When we went to ask for our money back, the manager became rude and arrogant, refused to give us our money and told us to go to court.

Do not deal with this mob. They are difficult to deal with, uncooperative and arrogant.
Absolutely nothing
Poor quality furniture. Disregards the new Australian Consumer Laws. Won't give any refunds.

bedsrusBeds R Us

Beds N Dreams Bankstown - What an experience !

Promise of a bed to be delivered in 6 weeks resulted in actually getting it in 16 weeks. Poor service, no communication (I had to chase continuously and then given fabricated excuses why there was a delay) regarding progress of the order, very quick to take your money but no personal service to be seen. Even when I got the bed it had poor workmanship and had to go back to the supplier to fix the faults in the bed. Beds R Us were quick to wash their hands of me but had to deal with the supplier who fixed the bed basically with 'sticky tape'. Upscaled prices for cheap asian imports. After 6 months, the fight in me was gone. ..........be very careful !

Service and quality poor allround...

Joanneasked

Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen

Penasked

Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards

Sharolyn Chislett

Sharolyn Chislettasked

Beds R Us

What am I paying for when I buy a DEVOTION mattress? ( in Sanctuary range)

brian

Not sure I can't answer that question as I bought a slumberzone mattress from them though perhaps you could try contacting bed manufacturer to find out what materials they use actually in the bed or you could try typing into the google Australia search engine on the internet to possibly get the answer / I found the slumberzone mattress to excellence @ absolutely outstanding

brian

Also usually when someone pays 1000 dollars plus usually it's an alright mattress

jaber
jaber

Hi Sharolyn,
I do not know; what I do know is that I paid far too much for the Mattress I bought and it was not at all suited to a hot climate; the fancy looking layer on top with the fancy name turns out to be nothing more than a piece of foam. The foam makes one cook at night time.

Get an answer from our members and Beds R Us representatives