Absolutely shocking

Chloe

ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Foam mattress

Bed was made of different material to what i picked out in the shop and the mattress i received is very hard unlike the one in the shop

Shellie

ShellieHunter Region, NSW

Lied too and ripped off Warners Bay Beds R Us -0 stars

Find out how Beds R Us compares to other Furniture Shops

Faulty product. Refused to supply a refund. Bad customer service.

The bed arrived with a missing bracket to attach the bedhead. The store was immediately contacted on the day of delivery but the manufacturer failed to contact me to fix it. After a month of no help I requested a refund for the bedhead that I could not use but I was refused. The issue is still unresolved. It’s such a shame because the bed is great. The customer service is terrible.

Ella
Ella

MurtahIllawarra, NSW

Faulty mattress not honouring warranty and bed took 2 months longer to arrive than quoted.

The costumer service was good gave me what I wanted however they quoted me 4 weeks too arrive bed took 3 months to arrive 8 months after purchase a hole appeared from a faulty spring in the mattress on the side which I’m told isn’t under warranty Which I thought was the point of a warranty I won’t be shopping there again.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Sorry to hear that you were unable to find a reasonable price to clean the mattress prior to warranty inspection. Please get in contact with the store directly if you wish to discuss this further.

Lauren L.

Lauren L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service ever from Jenny. Highly recommend against buying a bed here.

We were sold a floor model bed by Jenny which turned out to be faulty. Jenny refused to refund the bed as apparently buying a floor model means she can sell you a faulty bed under false pretences and you just have to accept it as is. She did acknowledge that she knew that the bed was faulty, but thought that it would be okay as we are not that heavy, would have been nice if she'd mentioned that before we bought it.

tim

timtim

SleepyHead best for rest

Very Poor Quality mattress. Bought this on the advice from Bundall Beds r us that it was good for hot sleeper's due to the fact it had cool gel in the mattress. The mattress feels nothing like it did when l was in the store. When l tried sleeping on it it sagged and dipped and gave me no support even though l am only 64kg, it is like sleeping in a hammock. Due to the mattress sagging and my body weight condensing the poor quality foam, it means the mattress does not breath, making it unbearably hot even in late Autumn. I get a better nights sleep on the floor or my $300 mattress. I told both Beds r us Bundall this, and sleepyhead and both said too bad.

Carmel

CarmelSydney, NSW

Disappointing and uncooperative

Unfortunately we experienced a very disappointing situation with Beds R Us in Taren Point. After extensive conversations regarding our custom made order, it was incorrect when we opened it at home. The owner was unprofessional and unwilling to help us in anyway saying she cannot help us and we are stuck with what we received. I will never recommend this business to anyone.

caralynBairnsdale

Poor Service

Purchased an expensive mattress from Bairnsdale store and was told that the comfort level could be adjusted free of charge if required. Slept on mattress for three months. (Swiss tech Lucerne) Extremely soft, like falling into a hole and I now have back pain. Went in to organise the change and after a phone call he said it would cost me. His mistake. I have already paid $2000 for this mattress. Poor customer service. Didn't really seem to care.

caralyn

Definitely no sleep specialist in Bairnsdale store. He made no effort to help and basically gave me the silent treatment when I went back in there.

Beds R Us - Great products and pricing

Manager Syed deserves a pat on back for delivering my product as promised.. he has To go greater heights in life ..

Nathan M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beds R Us - Ballarat Store

Bru A.Beds R Us

We are sorry if you felt this way in our store. We encourage any customers with problems to contact the store directly, as we can work with suppliers on any legitimate problems with their products.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Delivered with missing parts and was display model

Bru A.Beds R Us

We are sorry you had this experience at one of our stores. If you would like to let us know which store it was, and formally lodge a complaint with us, please contact us.

Sarah

SarahGold Coast

Avoid this company

Purchased a mattress from the helensvale shop, terrible quality mattress that is 1.5yrs old and I’ve given it back because it’s now like sleeping in a hammock. No refund though as this is “against there policy”. Worst after sales service I have ever expirenced from the owner. Don’t expect any help once your money is handed over.

Infuriated customer

Infuriated customerHunter

Terrible service and continually lied to

Bru A.Beds R Us

Ok, glad you got the right treatment in the end (refund) and sorry it took so much effort.

Bruce M

Bruce MCentral Queensland, QLD

Can't sleep on it.

Purchased Swissteck Zurich because we asked for a firm mattress. First one delivered sank terribly, returned by agent & were told it was faulty. The second mattress was delivered, a mistake was made & we got someone else's second hand bed, the delivery guys wore this blame. Eventually our second new mattress arrived. After a few days we could see it too was sagging so the local agent was contacted again, photos & measurements we taken only to be told this sag is acceptable. . It's like sleeping in a hole, not good.
It looks like now we will have to purchase another mattress at our cost & throw this mattress away so we can get a comfortable nights sleep. This is not what was promised now twice.

Will Never Buy From Beds R Us Ever Again

Purchased a Sleepyhead latex mattress from this store and was advised by salesperson that if we were not happy we could exchange. After a week of sleepless nights due to excessive heat (in winter), went back to store. Sales staff denied telling us we could exchange and that's when it started. Ended up having to take store to Administrative Tribunal where Beds R Not Us were advised to replace their mattress. Which they finally did.

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney

Crap!

Campbelltown store had the worst customer service! the lady pushed us to purchase and once we did she refused to help with anything else we needed! Over paid for my mattress and still refused to refund my money ! Absolutely worst customer service I've had. No wonder why they are closing down!!

Beds r us mittagong

Seems like all these reviews on beds r us and sleepheadcare 5 star - that is until they sell you the wrong bed and refuse to help you or replace the mattress. There is a 30 day change your mind policy and they don't stick by it. I spent $5000 in this store and they refuse to help after 7 days the mattress was way to hard and pocketcsprings configuration make you feel like you're sliding backwards. Latex way too hot and sticky - in winter! Never shop in this store. willing to help until there's a problem!!!!!

darryl1959

darryl1959Campbelltown, NSW

Campbelltown NSW, misleading advice & bad after sales service

TruthForAll

TruthForAllSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do NOT believe their advertisements.

Joanneasked

Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen

Penasked

Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards

Sharolyn Chislett

Sharolyn Chislettasked

Beds R Us

What am I paying for when I buy a DEVOTION mattress? ( in Sanctuary range)

brian

Not sure I can't answer that question as I bought a slumberzone mattress from them though perhaps you could try contacting bed manufacturer to find out what materials they use actually in the bed or you could try typing into the google Australia search engine on the internet to possibly get the answer / I found the slumberzone mattress to excellence @ absolutely outstanding

brian

Also usually when someone pays 1000 dollars plus usually it's an alright mattress

jaber
jaber

Hi Sharolyn,
I do not know; what I do know is that I paid far too much for the Mattress I bought and it was not at all suited to a hot climate; the fancy looking layer on top with the fancy name turns out to be nothing more than a piece of foam. The foam makes one cook at night time.

Get an answer from our members and Beds R Us representatives