Listing monitored by Beds R Us

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (0) · Not as advertised (1)
Shellie
ShellieHunter Region, NSW

Lied too and ripped off Warners Bay Beds R Us -0 stars

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationBeds-R-Us Warners Bay nsw

Faulty product. Refused to supply a refund. Bad customer service.

The bed arrived with a missing bracket to attach the bedhead. The store was immediately contacted on the day of delivery but the manufacturer failed to contact me to fix it. After a month of no help I requested a refund for the bedhead that I could not use but I was refused. The issue is still unresolved. It’s such a shame because the bed is great. The customer service is terrible.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Ella

Other Furniture Shops

Joanneasked
Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen
Penasked
Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards

Sharolyn Chislett
Sharolyn Chislettasked
Beds R Us

What am I paying for when I buy a DEVOTION mattress? ( in Sanctuary range)

brian

Not sure I can't answer that question as I bought a slumberzone mattress from them though perhaps you could try contacting bed manufacturer to find out what materials they use actually in the bed or you could try typing into the google Australia search engine on the internet to possibly get the answer / I found the slumberzone mattress to excellence @ absolutely outstanding

brian

Also usually when someone pays 1000 dollars plus usually it's an alright mattress

jaber
jaber

Hi Sharolyn,
I do not know; what I do know is that I paid far too much for the Mattress I bought and it was not at all suited to a hot climate; the fancy looking layer on top with the fancy name turns out to be nothing more than a piece of foam. The foam makes one cook at night time.

Get an answer from our members and Beds R Us representatives