Beds R Us

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Listing monitored by Beds R Us

4.5

Sleepyhead my favourite mattress brand

Bought mattresses from large bedding chain stores many times and not satisfied. However the last two mattresses I purchased are from Beds R Us and after long use still love sleeping on my BED R US sleepyhead mattresses

Store LocationNSW

Hi Deb,
Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review. We're so pleased to hear that you love your Beds R Us mattress, we take great pride in our work and the quality of our mattresses. Here's to many great nights of sleep!

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Best customer service

Cameron at beds r us in Campbelltown gave us the best customer service experience we have experienced in a very long time. He took his time to find the right mattress and didn't just try to sell us the most expensive. He delivered the mattress himself personally because it was delayed and was promised it would be on time. Even after not being able to get the mattress upstairs due to our stair case being too small, he organised a replacement mattress at a fraction of the cost. An amazing customer service experience. Thank you Cameron.

Store LocationCampbelltown
John I.
John I.Sydney, NSW

Perfect

Local store, they have a good range of designs. The product is very nicely made, they even threw in a mattress protector and did free delivery very happy

Store LocationCampbelltown NSW
Rachel
Rachel Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service

Amazing customer service provided at the Kilsyth store. I walked out 100% happy and would highly recommend shopping here if you ever need a bed or mattress

Store LocationKilsyth, Vic

Absolutely shocking

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationCampbelltown
Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect! Cannot wait for my delivery

Store was easy to find. Staff member (Joy) was very helpful and so friendly. I purchased 2 mattresses for my self and my son, we cannot wait for it to be delivered as they are extremely comfortable. Would recommend to all.

Store LocationBeds R us in loganholme

Liam M.
Liam M.Sydney, NSW

Beds R Us Bankstown - great service and phenomenal products.

Very good layout of the store. Great service and excellent products. Very comfortable product, I will and have recommended these products to nearly everyone.

Store LocationBankstown NSW
Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Liam, it was a pleasure to serve you. Thanks so much for taking the time to review and help other people in their search for a comfy bed. May it continue to give you good rest for a long time!

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Angela
Angela Sydney, NSW

My family and I came in store today and we were very happy with everything

Today my family and I came in store at wetherill park branch, this company is highly recommended great customer service with great spacial deals.

Store LocationWetherill park 2164 NSW
Bru A.Beds R Us

Fantastic, Angela! Thanks for taking the time to review Beds R Us Wetherill Park!

Exceptional customer service

We went to BedsRus in Lower Hutt and were served by Allan Griffin. Allan provided exceptional service from start to finish. He helped us to choose the best mattress for us, his product knowledge was outstanding, he was genuine, warm and professional. His service would be some of the best we have ever received. We love our new bed, thanks Allan! Darryl & Leanne

Store LocationBeds R Us Lower Hutt

Find out how Beds R Us compares to other Furniture Shops

best nights sleep had in years

I look on line then went into Beds r Us at lake Haven. Great rang of beds
Service great, delivery prompt & professional. Staff wonderful

Store LocationBeds r us Lake Haven Central Coast NSW
Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Shell, you are very welcome. It was a privilege to serve you, and please enjoy many peaceful sleeps. Beds R Us Lake Haven

Leo M.
Leo M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

so far we are happy with the purchase

The service was very good. We were asked if we needed help and we said yes. Happy with the quality of the product and there was no assembly needed

Store LocationLake haven
Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Leo, we are so happy to have been of service. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us! Beds R Us Lake Haven

Mattress is perfect and bed is what we wanted

Staff where great help. Great products. Delivered quickly and easy to esemble. Mattress is perfect, exactly what we wanted and the bed is so nice!

Store LocationCambridge Tasmania
Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Shenaye, we are so glad to have been of assistance. Sleep well! Beds R Us Cambridge

Michelle
MichelleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Nights Sleep

Our recent purchase from DTC store was effortless. Friendly staff, great customer service, excellent value and our mattress is comfy

Store LocationBeds R US Ballarat
Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Michelle, you are very welcome. We are so glad to have served you and look forward to seeing you in future.

BaranClan
BaranClanHunter Region, NSW

Professional customer service without any problems!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationBeds R Us Warners Bay NSW
Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Baran Clan thanks for taking the time to let us know, and we look forward to serving you again. Beds R Us Warners Bay

Mattress
MattressIllawarra, NSW

Great Service

Great service and found the mattress we where looking for straight away. The staff were very informative and very descriptive about the product ( Swisstek). I would recommend them to everyone.

Store LocationDapto NSW
Bru A.Beds R Us

Thank you for taking the time to review. We are so pleased to have assisted you at Beds R Us Dapto and Warrawong.

Michael T.
Michael T.asked
Beds R Us

Hello to whom is the person in charge of making my mattress from beds r us, now I’ve not even had the mattress for 6months.
I purchased this at lakehaven beds r us,.
There is some steel wire or spring, that is broken and sticks through the side of the mattress which unknowingly cut the back of my leg.
I’m a little bit disappointed as I’m not getting no we’re with my issue, if someone has not gotten back to me by closing time tonight, I will be posting a picture of the wire sticking out the side.
On social media of this problem,,,,and will make sure that no one else will buy your mattresses.
Michael Taylor

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Michael, I am sorry to hear about this problem. Please email Beds R Us Support Office with the make and model of your mattress and we will be able to point you in the right direction for a warranty claim. The best email is admin@bedsrus.com.au Many Thanks, Beds R Us Support Office.

Joanneasked
Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen
Penasked
Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards