Beds R Us

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Listing monitored by Beds R Us

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (3)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (0) · Not as advertised (1)
Will
WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away! Back pain after 1 month of use. Slumber Plush Queen mattress Bed R Us Helensvale. Owner doesn’t keep his word

We bought the slumber plush queen mattress at Beds R Us Helensvale. Big mistake!I I was thinking to buy a firm mattress,but were not sure,my wife after trying the store mattress and consulting with the owner, decided for it.The owner had given us his word that if we had issues with it ( back pain ) he would be exchanging it for a firm mattress , but that we would have to pay the delivery costs. We believed him . However a month later I have started to have back pain when waking up in the morning.We called today and were told that they don’t replace mattresses, and that our back pain might be due to a medical problem, not the mattress.Not a man of his word. Bad quality. Stay away and buy somewhere else.

Store LocationBed R Us Helensvale
Shellie
ShellieHunter Region, NSW

Lied too and ripped off Warners Bay Beds R Us -0 stars

Store LocationBeds-R-Us Warners Bay nsw

Faulty product. Refused to supply a refund. Bad customer service.

The bed arrived with a missing bracket to attach the bedhead. The store was immediately contacted on the day of delivery but the manufacturer failed to contact me to fix it. After a month of no help I requested a refund for the bedhead that I could not use but I was refused. The issue is still unresolved. It’s such a shame because the bed is great. The customer service is terrible.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationBankstown
Ella
Ella

Michael T.
Michael T.asked
Beds R Us

Hello to whom is the person in charge of making my mattress from beds r us, now I’ve not even had the mattress for 6months.
I purchased this at lakehaven beds r us,.
There is some steel wire or spring, that is broken and sticks through the side of the mattress which unknowingly cut the back of my leg.
I’m a little bit disappointed as I’m not getting no we’re with my issue, if someone has not gotten back to me by closing time tonight, I will be posting a picture of the wire sticking out the side.
On social media of this problem,,,,and will make sure that no one else will buy your mattresses.
Michael Taylor

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Michael, I am sorry to hear about this problem. Please email Beds R Us Support Office with the make and model of your mattress and we will be able to point you in the right direction for a warranty claim. The best email is admin@bedsrus.com.au Many Thanks, Beds R Us Support Office.

Joanneasked
Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen
Penasked
Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards