2.3

Lauren L.
Lauren L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service ever from Jenny. Highly recommend against buying a bed here.

We were sold a floor model bed by Jenny which turned out to be faulty. Jenny refused to refund the bed as apparently buying a floor model means she can sell you a faulty bed under false pretences and you just have to accept it as is. She did acknowledge that she knew that the bed was faulty, but thought that it would be okay as we are not that heavy, would have been nice if she'd mentioned that before we bought it.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Bru A.Beds R Us
tim
timtim

SleepyHead best for rest

Very Poor Quality mattress. Bought this on the advice from Bundall Beds r us that it was good for hot sleeper's due to the fact it had cool gel in the mattress. The mattress feels nothing like it did when l was in the store. When l tried sleeping on it it sagged and dipped and gave me no support even though l am only 64kg, it is like sleeping in a hammock. Due to the mattress sagging and my body weight condensing the poor quality foam, it means the mattress does not breath, making it unbearably hot even in late Autumn. I get a better nights sleep on the floor or my $300 mattress. I told both Beds r us Bundall this, and sleepyhead and both said too bad.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Other Furniture Shops

Joanneasked
Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen
Penasked
Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards

Sharolyn Chislett
Sharolyn Chislettasked
Beds R Us

What am I paying for when I buy a DEVOTION mattress? ( in Sanctuary range)

brian

Not sure I can't answer that question as I bought a slumberzone mattress from them though perhaps you could try contacting bed manufacturer to find out what materials they use actually in the bed or you could try typing into the google Australia search engine on the internet to possibly get the answer / I found the slumberzone mattress to excellence @ absolutely outstanding

brian

Also usually when someone pays 1000 dollars plus usually it's an alright mattress

jaber
jaber

Hi Sharolyn,
I do not know; what I do know is that I paid far too much for the Mattress I bought and it was not at all suited to a hot climate; the fancy looking layer on top with the fancy name turns out to be nothing more than a piece of foam. The foam makes one cook at night time.

Get an answer from our members and Beds R Us representatives