Beds R Us

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Listing monitored by Beds R Us

1.5
Will
WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away! Back pain after 1 month of use. Slumber Plush Queen mattress Bed R Us Helensvale. Owner doesn’t keep his word

We bought the slumber plush queen mattress at Beds R Us Helensvale. Big mistake!I I was thinking to buy a firm mattress,but were not sure,my wife after trying the store mattress and consulting with the owner, decided for it.The owner had given us his word that if we had issues with it ( back pain ) he would be exchanging it for a firm mattress , but that we would have to pay the delivery costs. We believed him . However a month later I have started to have back pain when waking up in the morning.We called today and were told that they don’t replace mattresses, and that our back pain might be due to a medical problem, not the mattress.Not a man of his word. Bad quality. Stay away and buy somewhere else.

Store LocationBed R Us Helensvale

Was deceived by Bankstown Store Manager about mattress

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationBankstown
Shellie
ShellieHunter Region, NSW

Lied too and ripped off Warners Bay Beds R Us -0 stars

Store LocationBeds-R-Us Warners Bay nsw

Faulty product. Refused to supply a refund. Bad customer service.

The bed arrived with a missing bracket to attach the bedhead. The store was immediately contacted on the day of delivery but the manufacturer failed to contact me to fix it. After a month of no help I requested a refund for the bedhead that I could not use but I was refused. The issue is still unresolved. It’s such a shame because the bed is great. The customer service is terrible.

Store LocationBankstown
Ella
Ella
Furniture Shops

Find out how Beds R Us compares to other Furniture Shops

MurtahIllawarra, NSW

Faulty mattress not honouring warranty and bed took 2 months longer to arrive than quoted.

The costumer service was good gave me what I wanted however they quoted me 4 weeks too arrive bed took 3 months to arrive 8 months after purchase a hole appeared from a faulty spring in the mattress on the side which I’m told isn’t under warranty Which I thought was the point of a warranty I won’t be shopping there again.

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationDapto
Bru A.Beds R UsSend a private message

Sorry to hear that you were unable to find a reasonable price to clean the mattress prior to warranty inspection. Please get in contact with the store directly if you wish to discuss this further.

Lauren L.
Lauren L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service ever from Jenny. Highly recommend against buying a bed here.

We were sold a floor model bed by Jenny which turned out to be faulty. Jenny refused to refund the bed as apparently buying a floor model means she can sell you a faulty bed under false pretences and you just have to accept it as is. She did acknowledge that she knew that the bed was faulty, but thought that it would be okay as we are not that heavy, would have been nice if she'd mentioned that before we bought it.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
tim
timtim

SleepyHead best for rest

Very Poor Quality mattress. Bought this on the advice from Bundall Beds r us that it was good for hot sleeper's due to the fact it had cool gel in the mattress. The mattress feels nothing like it did when l was in the store. When l tried sleeping on it it sagged and dipped and gave me no support even though l am only 64kg, it is like sleeping in a hammock. Due to the mattress sagging and my body weight condensing the poor quality foam, it means the mattress does not breath, making it unbearably hot even in late Autumn. I get a better nights sleep on the floor or my $300 mattress. I told both Beds r us Bundall this, and sleepyhead and both said too bad.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture

Michael T.
Michael T.asked
Beds R Us

Hello to whom is the person in charge of making my mattress from beds r us, now I’ve not even had the mattress for 6months.
I purchased this at lakehaven beds r us,.
There is some steel wire or spring, that is broken and sticks through the side of the mattress which unknowingly cut the back of my leg.
I’m a little bit disappointed as I’m not getting no we’re with my issue, if someone has not gotten back to me by closing time tonight, I will be posting a picture of the wire sticking out the side.
On social media of this problem,,,,and will make sure that no one else will buy your mattresses.
Michael Taylor

Joanneasked
Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

replied through Facebook

Pen
Penasked
Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards