1.7

ShellieHunter Region, NSW

Lied too and ripped off Warners Bay Beds R Us -0 stars

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationBeds-R-Us Warners Bay nsw

Faulty product. Refused to supply a refund. Bad customer service.

The bed arrived with a missing bracket to attach the bedhead. The store was immediately contacted on the day of delivery but the manufacturer failed to contact me to fix it. After a month of no help I requested a refund for the bedhead that I could not use but I was refused. The issue is still unresolved. It’s such a shame because the bed is great. The customer service is terrible.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationBankstown
Ella
Ella

MurtahIllawarra, NSW

Faulty mattress not honouring warranty and bed took 2 months longer to arrive than quoted.

The costumer service was good gave me what I wanted however they quoted me 4 weeks too arrive bed took 3 months to arrive 8 months after purchase a hole appeared from a faulty spring in the mattress on the side which I’m told isn’t under warranty Which I thought was the point of a warranty I won’t be shopping there again.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Store LocationDapto
Bru A.Beds R Us

Sorry to hear that you were unable to find a reasonable price to clean the mattress prior to warranty inspection. Please get in contact with the store directly if you wish to discuss this further.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Beds R Us compares to other Furniture Shops

Lauren L.

Lauren L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service ever from Jenny. Highly recommend against buying a bed here.

We were sold a floor model bed by Jenny which turned out to be faulty. Jenny refused to refund the bed as apparently buying a floor model means she can sell you a faulty bed under false pretences and you just have to accept it as is. She did acknowledge that she knew that the bed was faulty, but thought that it would be okay as we are not that heavy, would have been nice if she'd mentioned that before we bought it.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
tim

timtim

SleepyHead best for rest

Very Poor Quality mattress. Bought this on the advice from Bundall Beds r us that it was good for hot sleeper's due to the fact it had cool gel in the mattress. The mattress feels nothing like it did when l was in the store. When l tried sleeping on it it sagged and dipped and gave me no support even though l am only 64kg, it is like sleeping in a hammock. Due to the mattress sagging and my body weight condensing the poor quality foam, it means the mattress does not breath, making it unbearably hot even in late Autumn. I get a better nights sleep on the floor or my $300 mattress. I told both Beds r us Bundall this, and sleepyhead and both said too bad.

Joanneasked

Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen

Penasked

Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards

Sharolyn Chislett

Sharolyn Chislettasked

Beds R Us

What am I paying for when I buy a DEVOTION mattress? ( in Sanctuary range)

brian

Not sure I can't answer that question as I bought a slumberzone mattress from them though perhaps you could try contacting bed manufacturer to find out what materials they use actually in the bed or you could try typing into the google Australia search engine on the internet to possibly get the answer / I found the slumberzone mattress to excellence @ absolutely outstanding

brian

Also usually when someone pays 1000 dollars plus usually it's an alright mattress

jaber
jaber

Hi Sharolyn,
I do not know; what I do know is that I paid far too much for the Mattress I bought and it was not at all suited to a hot climate; the fancy looking layer on top with the fancy name turns out to be nothing more than a piece of foam. The foam makes one cook at night time.

Get an answer from our members and Beds R Us representatives