Beds R Us (page 2 of 3)

Physical store, Online store

John

JohnMid North Coast, NSW

Beds r Us Coffs Harbour

Worst furniture store, always complications

Absolutely disgraceful service

I have to say the service I received at the Salamander store,Was absolutely disgusting.
After inquiring about a matress we were served by a Brown headed woman who insulted us, to the point of discrimination. She was absolutely vile. I have NEVER experienced such bad customer service. We took our $3000 to fab furniture.

Maz

MazMaitland

Beware!!! Potiential buyers if Purchasing from Beds R Us

Peter Wallis Condah

Peter Wallis Condah

Hamilton Victoria store

Today I went to the Hamilton store to purchase four beds, four console tables, eight bedside tables and eight bedside lamps for my new home. After enquiring about some designer lamps and being snapped at and belittled I left the store never to return. Shame Hamilton. That's $40, 000.00 I''ll be spending at your opposition in French street.

D..

D..Brisbane

BEWARE

Beware of purchasing a mattress from Beds R Us BROWNS PLAINS. It will be a costly unpleasant experience leaving you wishing you had read other peoples comments before dealing with them. Any form of warranty is not worth the paper it is written on. Aggression and incredibly poor customer service is what you will receive when a problem surfaces. What they do not realise is by trying to save a few hundred dollars by not honouring their warranty means they actually loose many more THOUSANDS of dollars through bad advertising and no repeat business.
BEWARE OF Beds R Us BROWNS PLAINS

joe

joewellington nz

Terriable customer service Beds r Us Thorndon Wellinhton

Never Again!

We brought a very expensive mattress from Taren point, we got told it was the best mattress around and various other things, called them after a week of back pain stating it's not any of the things that they told us when we brought it, after 5 calls advised they would exchange then got nasty when we tried to arrange and withdrew the offer.

Stephen

StephenBossley park

Wetherill park store

Steph

StephSydney

Awful service, misleading sales tactics

LindyN

LindyNAU

Very bad service & product

Having same problem with our duramax mattress collapsing on the right side

We purchased our duramax mattress medium last year in October and we yet to call Beds R Us Underwood. Should I even tried????

After reading the last two reviews will I get the same response.....hmmm

Gina59

Gina59Mid North Coast, NSW

Sleepyhead Mattress from Bed R Us

I purchased a Queen Sleepyhead mattress & bedroom suite from Bed R Us. The Sleepyhead mattress aloough expensive was dreadfully lumpy & memory foam sagged. Could see hills & valleys all over mattress. I contacted Bed R Us Lake Haven, sent photos then had conversation with Store Manager. Who stated "you dont know what you are talking about" & preceeded to inform me that it was the "best mattress on the market".Pity Bed R Us don't train their personnel better!! Sleepyhead Mattresses are to be avoided as is Bed R Us, I eventually confined this Sleephead Mattress to the tip where it belongs.

Swisstek mattress is only good enough for the bin. False 50% discount offer

Mr X

Mr XAU

Marketing Fraudsters

This mob spent the entire HIA home show in sydney hounding just about anyone who would listen to take there coupons for store discounts and then proceeded to data mining people's personal information with a speil about out free pillows. Realistically the pillows were never going to be sent out because it would cost a fortune but such poor sales tactics is pathetic.

Find out how Beds R Us compares to other Furniture Shops

Very poor quality - v poor service

Winnellie store Darwin NT
I badly needed a good mattress because I have a severe back injury. They saw me coming and took full advantage of me.

They told me that this particular mattress had some fancy top layer to give it more support. Turns out it was just a piece of foam which is highly insulating and makes you cook at night.

The mattress is very lightweight and very poor quality. I paid nearly $500 for a cheap, badly insulated, unsupporting mattress that is too short for the bed. They did not tell me that their mattresses were only 6 foot long instead of the standard 6 ft 6 inch.
Very very very unhappy.

Bad Bad service

snagys

snagysGympie, Queensland

Bad help once you pay.

Bed was good for the fist 12 months. When the bed sank in the middle with dead springs o place were I brought it. They asked if I had a digital camera, gave me a few sheets of paper forms, then to send about 6 photos of different spots of bed, photocopy the form then send them to someplace by e.mail. Wait about 3 months fore response go back to were I brought it, they just give me a phone number said call them they help with the 10 year warranty.. Was it just the shop, the town, or other places as well?

Joanneasked

Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen

Penasked

Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards

Sharolyn Chislett

Sharolyn Chislettasked

Beds R Us

What am I paying for when I buy a DEVOTION mattress? ( in Sanctuary range)

brian

Not sure I can't answer that question as I bought a slumberzone mattress from them though perhaps you could try contacting bed manufacturer to find out what materials they use actually in the bed or you could try typing into the google Australia search engine on the internet to possibly get the answer / I found the slumberzone mattress to excellence @ absolutely outstanding

brian

Also usually when someone pays 1000 dollars plus usually it's an alright mattress

jaber
jaber

Hi Sharolyn,
I do not know; what I do know is that I paid far too much for the Mattress I bought and it was not at all suited to a hot climate; the fancy looking layer on top with the fancy name turns out to be nothing more than a piece of foam. The foam makes one cook at night time.

Get an answer from our members and Beds R Us representatives