Beds R Us (page 3 of 3)

Physical store, Online store

Worse experience I have ever had

AngelaCackadonna

AngelaCackadonnaSA, 5011

Be very careful

We purchased a bedroom suite from Beds r us. When it was delivered we noticed colour mismatches between items, didn't match the showroom display and other damage. It appeared as if the tallboy was new, but the other stuff was floor stock from another store somewhere.

When we went to ask for our money back, the manager became rude and arrogant, refused to give us our money and told us to go to court.

Do not deal with this mob. They are difficult to deal with, uncooperative and arrogant.
Absolutely nothing
Poor quality furniture. Disregards the new Australian Consumer Laws. Won't give any refunds.

bedsrusBeds R Us

Beds N Dreams Bankstown - What an experience !

Promise of a bed to be delivered in 6 weeks resulted in actually getting it in 16 weeks. Poor service, no communication (I had to chase continuously and then given fabricated excuses why there was a delay) regarding progress of the order, very quick to take your money but no personal service to be seen. Even when I got the bed it had poor workmanship and had to go back to the supplier to fix the faults in the bed. Beds R Us were quick to wash their hands of me but had to deal with the supplier who fixed the bed basically with 'sticky tape'. Upscaled prices for cheap asian imports. After 6 months, the fight in me was gone. ..........be very careful !

Service and quality poor allround...

Furniture Shops

Find out how Beds R Us compares to other Furniture Shops

Joanneasked

Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen

Penasked

Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards

Sharolyn Chislett

Sharolyn Chislettasked

Beds R Us

What am I paying for when I buy a DEVOTION mattress? ( in Sanctuary range)

brian

Not sure I can't answer that question as I bought a slumberzone mattress from them though perhaps you could try contacting bed manufacturer to find out what materials they use actually in the bed or you could try typing into the google Australia search engine on the internet to possibly get the answer / I found the slumberzone mattress to excellence @ absolutely outstanding

brian

Also usually when someone pays 1000 dollars plus usually it's an alright mattress

jaber
jaber

Hi Sharolyn,
I do not know; what I do know is that I paid far too much for the Mattress I bought and it was not at all suited to a hot climate; the fancy looking layer on top with the fancy name turns out to be nothing more than a piece of foam. The foam makes one cook at night time.

Get an answer from our members and Beds R Us representatives