Beds R Us

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (0) · Not as advertised (1)
Rohan

RohanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pushy and not helpful after sale

Looking for queen mattress, was pushed hard by sales staff to buy one of his choosing.promised it was a quality mattress and one of his better ones,it’s terrible ,then saw the store had a big sale 7days after ...I live literally 45seconds from the store he still was charging me $60 delivery had to organise my own delivery. Store was Ballarat

Bru A.Beds R Us
Lea.C

Lea.C

So Uncomfortable

Purchased in store at Beds R Us in Bundall. We got a King size Sleepyhead Swisstek Geneva Kings for $2,860 (it was on sale apparently) on 28/01/2017 at Beds R Us at Bundall. We have Mount Everest in the middle of us and I nearly roll out. This apparently is not a fault and the bed has been rotated, maybe not as much as suppose to be but we weren’t informed how many times it should have been rotated either. Would not recommend this mattress.

brian

good products though bad service

I bought a back care bed and they tried every trick in the book not to try to give a good discount even though the beds were on.sale / I'm not saying to totally avoid the shop though my advice is try not to go to their Dapto superstore / all the other shops are alright though as I have been to the old wollongong store and the wollongong store without any hassles

brian

Sorry the second one was supposed be warrawong store

brian

I also bought some pillows and a underblamket

Furniture Shops

Find out how Beds R Us compares to other Furniture Shops

A downs

A downsMelbourne, Victoria

You lost a sale

Underwood, so you open a new store, use social media to spread the word, offer a voucher in a draw if you share. Well my partner did this. She had already chosen our bed and was going to use the voucher towards the bed if she won, but was going to buy the bed anyway.
So what went wrong. Well, was it coincidence that the shop bosses friend won the voucher?
Call it sour grapes but if that's not a good look is it.
Great shop
Trust was lost

Poor service

No idea in there products and will say anything to sell there own product and rubbish any other brand they dont have & finally when argreed on a price of a bed there quick to say there was a mistake on the price quoted , would not buy anything off them even if it was for free.

Misleading

Joanneasked

Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen

Penasked

Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards

Sharolyn Chislett

Sharolyn Chislettasked

Beds R Us

What am I paying for when I buy a DEVOTION mattress? ( in Sanctuary range)

brian

Not sure I can't answer that question as I bought a slumberzone mattress from them though perhaps you could try contacting bed manufacturer to find out what materials they use actually in the bed or you could try typing into the google Australia search engine on the internet to possibly get the answer / I found the slumberzone mattress to excellence @ absolutely outstanding

brian

Also usually when someone pays 1000 dollars plus usually it's an alright mattress

jaber
jaber

Hi Sharolyn,
I do not know; what I do know is that I paid far too much for the Mattress I bought and it was not at all suited to a hot climate; the fancy looking layer on top with the fancy name turns out to be nothing more than a piece of foam. The foam makes one cook at night time.

Get an answer from our members and Beds R Us representatives