Beds R Us

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (0) · Not as advertised (1)
Lauren and jaxon

Lauren and jaxonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great great great

Great help great mattresses, can't wait to sleep on my new mattress also they threw in 2 new pillows and a mattress protector and free delivery what a big bonus

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Lauren, we are so happy that you are delighted with your new mattress. Enjoy! ~ The Beds R Us team

Lina

LinaGreystanes

Wonderful Customer Service

I have purchased a total of 3 mattress from this store over approx the last 6 months.
The staff and store manager have been wonderful in respecting our budget and our choose. Would recommend anyone looking fore a bed or matress to try them out.

Knowledgeable Service

Sayed knows his product and provides a truly old fashioned customer experience.
Post service required me to follow up several times.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Beds R Us compares to other Furniture Shops

Darren

DarrenNorthlakes

North lakes store is customer focussed and stands by its prices

Went to Morayfield store first and very disappointed with the staff gave a price then back flipped Then we went to North Lakes Store and the sales lady could not have been more helpful. Great experience

Perfect

Good services, very friendly and try to get out of there way to make customers happy and satisfied. Will shop again.

LeeSydney

We would like to stay in the bed all day

We purchased a /Swissotel Sleepyhead, ultimate Plush Double bed Mattress. From Sayed at Wetherill Park store. We are more than happy with the mattress. We returned to compliment Sayed on the comfort of the mattress and we don't expect any problems with the guarantee as I phoned New Zealand to discuss it.

Lee

Still havin the best sleep of our lives on our sleepy head

Joanneasked

Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen

Penasked

Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards

Sharolyn Chislett

Sharolyn Chislettasked

Beds R Us

What am I paying for when I buy a DEVOTION mattress? ( in Sanctuary range)

brian

Not sure I can't answer that question as I bought a slumberzone mattress from them though perhaps you could try contacting bed manufacturer to find out what materials they use actually in the bed or you could try typing into the google Australia search engine on the internet to possibly get the answer / I found the slumberzone mattress to excellence @ absolutely outstanding

brian

Also usually when someone pays 1000 dollars plus usually it's an alright mattress

jaber
jaber

Hi Sharolyn,
I do not know; what I do know is that I paid far too much for the Mattress I bought and it was not at all suited to a hot climate; the fancy looking layer on top with the fancy name turns out to be nothing more than a piece of foam. The foam makes one cook at night time.

Get an answer from our members and Beds R Us representatives