Jan

JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect! Cannot wait for my delivery

Store was easy to find. Staff member (Joy) was very helpful and so friendly. I purchased 2 mattresses for my self and my son, we cannot wait for it to be delivered as they are extremely comfortable. Would recommend to all.

Liam M.

Liam M.Sydney, NSW

Beds R Us Bankstown - great service and phenomenal products.

Very good layout of the store. Great service and excellent products. Very comfortable product, I will and have recommended these products to nearly everyone.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Liam, it was a pleasure to serve you. Thanks so much for taking the time to review and help other people in their search for a comfy bed. May it continue to give you good rest for a long time!

Angela

Angela Sydney, NSW

My family and I came in store today and we were very happy with everything

Today my family and I came in store at wetherill park branch, this company is highly recommended great customer service with great spacial deals.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Fantastic, Angela! Thanks for taking the time to review Beds R Us Wetherill Park!

Exceptional customer service

We went to BedsRus in Lower Hutt and were served by Allan Griffin. Allan provided exceptional service from start to finish. He helped us to choose the best mattress for us, his product knowledge was outstanding, he was genuine, warm and professional. His service would be some of the best we have ever received. We love our new bed, thanks Allan! Darryl & Leanne

best nights sleep had in years

I look on line then went into Beds r Us at lake Haven. Great rang of beds
Service great, delivery prompt & professional. Staff wonderful

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Shell, you are very welcome. It was a privilege to serve you, and please enjoy many peaceful sleeps. Beds R Us Lake Haven

Leo M.

Leo M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

so far we are happy with the purchase

The service was very good. We were asked if we needed help and we said yes. Happy with the quality of the product and there was no assembly needed

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Leo, we are so happy to have been of service. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us! Beds R Us Lake Haven

Mattress is perfect and bed is what we wanted

Staff where great help. Great products. Delivered quickly and easy to esemble. Mattress is perfect, exactly what we wanted and the bed is so nice!

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Shenaye, we are so glad to have been of assistance. Sleep well! Beds R Us Cambridge

Michelle

MichelleCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Nights Sleep

Our recent purchase from DTC store was effortless. Friendly staff, great customer service, excellent value and our mattress is comfy

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Michelle, you are very welcome. We are so glad to have served you and look forward to seeing you in future.

BaranClan

BaranClanHunter Region, NSW

Professional customer service without any problems!

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Baran Clan thanks for taking the time to let us know, and we look forward to serving you again. Beds R Us Warners Bay

Mattress

MattressIllawarra, NSW

Great Service

Great service and found the mattress we where looking for straight away. The staff were very informative and very descriptive about the product ( Swisstek). I would recommend them to everyone.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Thank you for taking the time to review. We are so pleased to have assisted you at Beds R Us Dapto and Warrawong.

Elliana R.

Elliana R.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and products

I went into their store to buy a new mattress and bed frame and was really impressed with their service and the gentleman who helped me was very polite and professional. their range is good and their store has a friendly and inviting atmosphere which I loved. will definitely be coming back here to buy my son his bed once he outgrows his crib.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Elliana, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to assisting you in future.

Clacky

ClackyDelacombe

Our experiences at the DTC store recently when purchasing a queen mattress have been great, excellent service and value for money.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Clacky, you are very welcome. We are glad to have served you. Thanks for taking the time to review. Beds R Us Ballarat

To Whom it may concern Fabulous service

To whom it may concern
Thanks so much to all the staff at Beds R Us at Bundall. A special thanks to the two guys who went above their duty to take my two lounges outside to enable the install of my new trundle bed bought from Beds R Us . This is the second time I have experienced exceptional value and service from this store .
Congratulations Lance

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Lance, we are glad to have been of service and trust that you will get great value from the new trundle bed.

clint.n.jacqui

clint.n.jacquiSydney, NSW

Professional service and quality products teamed with very knowledgeable staff

Syed at the Wetherill Park store is a credit to his employers.
Syed has the facts about beds and mattresses and has been so helpful.
My husband and I have been enjoying a great night sleep on our mattress and Syed even had the perfect pillow for my husband, no more sore necks ... We've been enjoying our new mattress for 12mths now and the mattress is as firm and perfect as it was 12mths ago.
I really can't recommend shopping for your new mattress or bed.

Thi My Chau P.

Thi My Chau P.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Amazing service at Warwick farm store . We were served by hayley and would definately shop here again and be sure to tell all my family and friends in the future. Thank you for looking after us

Bru A.Beds R Us

Thank you, Thi My Chau, for being a wonderful customer and we look forward to seeing you again.

Foxbat

FoxbatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Follow up.

This local family business is a credit to its owners and staff. Who had issues with a mattress we purchased there 7 years ago and they supported and assured us through the warranty claim process . SleepMaker were also professional and very helpful in process and we are very happy with out replacement.

Bru A.Beds R Us

We are so glad to be of service and we are here to support our customers long-term. Thanks for taking the time to post your review.

Storm

StormIllawarra, NSW

Such great service..thank you for your patience..

Great helpful staff at warrawong store. Highly recommend..thank u for understanding and patience. Went above and beyond to help me..time wasn't a factor and i wasnt the easiest customer..after dealing with other bed places. So.many thanks

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Storm, we are so happy to have assisted you in finding a sleep solution that will work for you!

Nancy D

Nancy DSydney, NSW

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

It was effortless navigating the store thanks to Maria’s direction and service from the Wetherill Park Store. She took the time to ask my partner and I the right questions in order to meet our specific needs. Both Maria and Syed took the time to educate us on the benefits of specific mattresses leaving us confident to select the right one for us. A big thank you to both Syed and Maria on their exceptional service. We will definitely be recommending the store to friends and family.

Bru A.Beds R Us

Dear Nancy, we are so glad to have served you and hope you enjoy your new purchase. - Beds R Us Wetherill Park

Denisa LoPiccolo

Denisa LoPiccoloSydney

Great service!

The service from Maria at Beds R us Wetherill Park was excellent!! Extremely patient and couldn’t have have satisfied our needs more! Have shopped twice there now and have no hesitation going again in the future for any bedding needs.

great service and great product

We bought a bed and extra products e.g pillows , at Wetherill Park Sydney . Maria the sales assistant was wonderful, pick the best bed that would suit us and no pressure to purchase anything we couldn't afford. Maria made sure we were happy with our purchase and we are . Very hard to find service this good .

Joanneasked

Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen

Penasked

Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards

Sharolyn Chislett

Sharolyn Chislettasked

Beds R Us

What am I paying for when I buy a DEVOTION mattress? ( in Sanctuary range)

brian

Not sure I can't answer that question as I bought a slumberzone mattress from them though perhaps you could try contacting bed manufacturer to find out what materials they use actually in the bed or you could try typing into the google Australia search engine on the internet to possibly get the answer / I found the slumberzone mattress to excellence @ absolutely outstanding

brian

Also usually when someone pays 1000 dollars plus usually it's an alright mattress

jaber
jaber

Hi Sharolyn,
I do not know; what I do know is that I paid far too much for the Mattress I bought and it was not at all suited to a hot climate; the fancy looking layer on top with the fancy name turns out to be nothing more than a piece of foam. The foam makes one cook at night time.

Get an answer from our members and Beds R Us representatives