Beds R Us

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Listing monitored by Beds R Us

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (9)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (9) · Not as advertised
Kevin L.
Kevin L.Sydney, NSW

Fabulous customer service

Tahnee at the Campbelltown store was excellent, from greeting us, explaining benefits of different beds. Very happy with service provided and would highly recommend going there if you need a quality bed

Hi Kevin,
Thank you for taking the time out to write this review. We very much appreciate your support and for supporting local. We look forward to serving you next time!

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Best customer service

Cameron at beds r us in Campbelltown gave us the best customer service experience we have experienced in a very long time. He took his time to find the right mattress and didn't just try to sell us the most expensive. He delivered the mattress himself personally because it was delayed and was promised it would be on time. Even after not being able to get the mattress upstairs due to our stair case being too small, he organised a replacement mattress at a fraction of the cost. An amazing customer service experience. Thank you Cameron.

Store LocationCampbelltown
Liam M.
Liam M.Sydney, NSW

Beds R Us Bankstown - great service and phenomenal products.

Very good layout of the store. Great service and excellent products. Very comfortable product, I will and have recommended these products to nearly everyone.

Store LocationBankstown NSW
Bru A.Beds R UsSend a private message

Dear Liam, it was a pleasure to serve you. Thanks so much for taking the time to review and help other people in their search for a comfy bed. May it continue to give you good rest for a long time!

Exceptional customer service

We went to BedsRus in Lower Hutt and were served by Allan Griffin. Allan provided exceptional service from start to finish. He helped us to choose the best mattress for us, his product knowledge was outstanding, he was genuine, warm and professional. His service would be some of the best we have ever received. We love our new bed, thanks Allan! Darryl & Leanne

Store LocationBeds R Us Lower Hutt
Furniture Shops

Find out how Beds R Us compares to other Furniture Shops

best nights sleep had in years

I look on line then went into Beds r Us at lake Haven. Great rang of beds
Service great, delivery prompt & professional. Staff wonderful

Store LocationBeds r us Lake Haven Central Coast NSW
Bru A.Beds R UsSend a private message

Dear Shell, you are very welcome. It was a privilege to serve you, and please enjoy many peaceful sleeps. Beds R Us Lake Haven

Mattress
MattressIllawarra, NSW

Great Service

Great service and found the mattress we where looking for straight away. The staff were very informative and very descriptive about the product ( Swisstek). I would recommend them to everyone.

Store LocationDapto NSW
Bru A.Beds R UsSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to review. We are so pleased to have assisted you at Beds R Us Dapto and Warrawong.

Clacky
ClackyDelacombe

Our experiences at the DTC store recently when purchasing a queen mattress have been great, excellent service and value for money.

Store LocationDTC Ballarat
Bru A.Beds R UsSend a private message

Dear Clacky, you are very welcome. We are glad to have served you. Thanks for taking the time to review. Beds R Us Ballarat

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
clint.n.jacqui
clint.n.jacquiSydney, NSW

Professional service and quality products teamed with very knowledgeable staff

Syed at the Wetherill Park store is a credit to his employers.
Syed has the facts about beds and mattresses and has been so helpful.
My husband and I have been enjoying a great night sleep on our mattress and Syed even had the perfect pillow for my husband, no more sore necks ... We've been enjoying our new mattress for 12mths now and the mattress is as firm and perfect as it was 12mths ago.
I really can't recommend shopping for your new mattress or bed.

Store LocationWetherill Park
Nancy D
Nancy DSydney, NSW

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

It was effortless navigating the store thanks to Maria’s direction and service from the Wetherill Park Store. She took the time to ask my partner and I the right questions in order to meet our specific needs. Both Maria and Syed took the time to educate us on the benefits of specific mattresses leaving us confident to select the right one for us. A big thank you to both Syed and Maria on their exceptional service. We will definitely be recommending the store to friends and family.

Store LocationWetherill Park
Bru A.Beds R UsSend a private message

Dear Nancy, we are so glad to have served you and hope you enjoy your new purchase. - Beds R Us Wetherill Park

Furniture Shops

Find out how Beds R Us compares to other Furniture Shops

Michael T.
Michael T.asked
Beds R Us

Hello to whom is the person in charge of making my mattress from beds r us, now I’ve not even had the mattress for 6months.
I purchased this at lakehaven beds r us,.
There is some steel wire or spring, that is broken and sticks through the side of the mattress which unknowingly cut the back of my leg.
I’m a little bit disappointed as I’m not getting no we’re with my issue, if someone has not gotten back to me by closing time tonight, I will be posting a picture of the wire sticking out the side.
On social media of this problem,,,,and will make sure that no one else will buy your mattresses.
Michael Taylor

Joanneasked
Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

replied through Facebook

Pen
Penasked
Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards