Beds R Us

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Listing monitored by Beds R Us

1.0

Was deceived by Bankstown Store Manager about mattress

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationBankstown
MurtahIllawarra, NSW

Faulty mattress not honouring warranty and bed took 2 months longer to arrive than quoted.

The costumer service was good gave me what I wanted however they quoted me 4 weeks too arrive bed took 3 months to arrive 8 months after purchase a hole appeared from a faulty spring in the mattress on the side which I’m told isn’t under warranty Which I thought was the point of a warranty I won’t be shopping there again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationDapto
Bru A.Beds R UsSend a private message

Sorry to hear that you were unable to find a reasonable price to clean the mattress prior to warranty inspection. Please get in contact with the store directly if you wish to discuss this further.

Michael T.
Michael T.asked
Beds R Us

Hello to whom is the person in charge of making my mattress from beds r us, now I’ve not even had the mattress for 6months.
I purchased this at lakehaven beds r us,.
There is some steel wire or spring, that is broken and sticks through the side of the mattress which unknowingly cut the back of my leg.
I’m a little bit disappointed as I’m not getting no we’re with my issue, if someone has not gotten back to me by closing time tonight, I will be posting a picture of the wire sticking out the side.
On social media of this problem,,,,and will make sure that no one else will buy your mattresses.
Michael Taylor

Joanneasked
Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

replied through Facebook

Pen
Penasked
Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards