Beds R Us

Physical store, Online store (See All)
Listing monitored by Beds R Us

2.7
Peggy Foreman
Peggy ForemanHobart, TAS

Great Service & Excellent Product

We bought a bed and QS Matino mattress from Beds R Us Bliss Living Furniture in Cambridge Tas and couldn’t be happier with the product and fantastic service provided. Great selection of Australian made products and the salesperson really knew his stuff! Highly recommended.

Store LocationCambridge Tasmania

Kerryb95South East Queensland, QLD

$3,500 for a bed that causes back pain!!

Store LocationHelensvale

Hi Kerry,
Please get in touch with Helensvale and speak to the owner Dave, as he is happy to help you.
Kind regards,
Beds R Us Support Office

Absolutely shocking

Store LocationCampbelltown

Faulty product. Refused to supply a refund. Bad customer service.

The bed arrived with a missing bracket to attach the bedhead. The store was immediately contacted on the day of delivery but the manufacturer failed to contact me to fix it. After a month of no help I requested a refund for the bedhead that I could not use but I was refused. The issue is still unresolved. It’s such a shame because the bed is great. The customer service is terrible.

Store LocationBankstown
Ella
Ella
Furniture Shops

Find out how Beds R Us compares to other Furniture Shops

BaranClan
BaranClanHunter Region, NSW

Professional customer service without any problems!

Store LocationBeds R Us Warners Bay NSW
Bru A.Beds R UsSend a private message

Hi Baran Clan thanks for taking the time to let us know, and we look forward to serving you again. Beds R Us Warners Bay

Lance Edbrooke
Lance Edbrooke

To Whom it may concern Fabulous service

To whom it may concern
Thanks so much to all the staff at Beds R Us at Bundall. A special thanks to the two guys who went above their duty to take my two lounges outside to enable the install of my new trundle bed bought from Beds R Us . This is the second time I have experienced exceptional value and service from this store .
Congratulations Lance

Store LocationBundall
Bru A.Beds R UsSend a private message

Dear Lance, we are glad to have been of service and trust that you will get great value from the new trundle bed.

Lauren L.
Lauren L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service ever from Jenny. Highly recommend against buying a bed here.

We were sold a floor model bed by Jenny which turned out to be faulty. Jenny refused to refund the bed as apparently buying a floor model means she can sell you a faulty bed under false pretences and you just have to accept it as is. She did acknowledge that she knew that the bed was faulty, but thought that it would be okay as we are not that heavy, would have been nice if she'd mentioned that before we bought it.

Store LocationHoppers Crossing
Bru A.Beds R UsSend a private message

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.2 Nov 2021
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Foxbat
FoxbatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Follow up.

This local family business is a credit to its owners and staff. Who had issues with a mattress we purchased there 7 years ago and they supported and assured us through the warranty claim process . SleepMaker were also professional and very helpful in process and we are very happy with out replacement.

Bru A.Beds R UsSend a private message

We are so glad to be of service and we are here to support our customers long-term. Thanks for taking the time to post your review.

tim
timtim

SleepyHead best for rest

Very Poor Quality mattress. Bought this on the advice from Bundall Beds r us that it was good for hot sleeper's due to the fact it had cool gel in the mattress. The mattress feels nothing like it did when l was in the store. When l tried sleeping on it it sagged and dipped and gave me no support even though l am only 64kg, it is like sleeping in a hammock. Due to the mattress sagging and my body weight condensing the poor quality foam, it means the mattress does not breath, making it unbearably hot even in late Autumn. I get a better nights sleep on the floor or my $300 mattress. I told both Beds r us Bundall this, and sleepyhead and both said too bad.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Beds R Us compares to other Furniture Shops

Carmel
CarmelSydney, NSW

Disappointing and uncooperative

Unfortunately we experienced a very disappointing situation with Beds R Us in Taren Point. After extensive conversations regarding our custom made order, it was incorrect when we opened it at home. The owner was unprofessional and unwilling to help us in anyway saying she cannot help us and we are stuck with what we received. I will never recommend this business to anyone.

Michael T.
Michael T.asked
Beds R Us

Hello to whom is the person in charge of making my mattress from beds r us, now I’ve not even had the mattress for 6months.
I purchased this at lakehaven beds r us,.
There is some steel wire or spring, that is broken and sticks through the side of the mattress which unknowingly cut the back of my leg.
I’m a little bit disappointed as I’m not getting no we’re with my issue, if someone has not gotten back to me by closing time tonight, I will be posting a picture of the wire sticking out the side.
On social media of this problem,,,,and will make sure that no one else will buy your mattresses.
Michael Taylor

Joanneasked
Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

replied through Facebook

Pen
Penasked
Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards