Listing monitored by Beds R Us

2.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)
  • Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised (1)
Foxbat
FoxbatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service and Follow up.

This local family business is a credit to its owners and staff. Who had issues with a mattress we purchased there 7 years ago and they supported and assured us through the warranty claim process . SleepMaker were also professional and very helpful in process and we are very happy with out replacement.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Bru A.Beds R Us

We are so glad to be of service and we are here to support our customers long-term. Thanks for taking the time to post your review.

Michael T.
Michael T.asked
Beds R Us

Hello to whom is the person in charge of making my mattress from beds r us, now I’ve not even had the mattress for 6months.
I purchased this at lakehaven beds r us,.
There is some steel wire or spring, that is broken and sticks through the side of the mattress which unknowingly cut the back of my leg.
I’m a little bit disappointed as I’m not getting no we’re with my issue, if someone has not gotten back to me by closing time tonight, I will be posting a picture of the wire sticking out the side.
On social media of this problem,,,,and will make sure that no one else will buy your mattresses.
Michael Taylor

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Michael, I am sorry to hear about this problem. Please email Beds R Us Support Office with the make and model of your mattress and we will be able to point you in the right direction for a warranty claim. The best email is admin@bedsrus.com.au Many Thanks, Beds R Us Support Office.

Joanneasked
Beds R Us

Our bed is too short & is already dipping under body weight. Very unhappy as when I first complained, at 2mths, I was told this is still considered average length - at 203cm I disagree. I was told I’d get used to it but when I returned to the store 9mths later with the same issues, it had closed down?! It wasn’t a cheap mattress. We are very disappointed. Unsure where to go or what to do next?

Bru A.Beds R Us

Hi Joanne, sorry to hear about this problem. If you would like to reply here (public) or if you'd prefer to have a private conversation you're welcome to contact us through our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/bedsrusau). Please let us know (a) what store you bought from and (b) what mattress make and model you bought, we may be able to assist you further.

replied through Facebook

Pen
Penasked
Beds R Us

What is the best type of mattress for a hot humid climate (Far North Queensland). I get hot easily so looking for the "coolest" mattress available. Anyone know?

Arnold Ronald
Arnold Ronald

Hi Pen,
I'm not an expert in this field and would suggest speaking with the staff at bedsRUs Bundall on the Gold Coast, they certainly helped me.
Thanks and Best Regards