Bee Vital Manuka Honey

carinnef

carinnefpenrith

Love the flavour and the health benefits

I purchased this through Catch of the Day many months ago on special and was wanting to use it for the health benefits as my house hold of children don't eat well....fussy buggers.
    I was very happy that the flavour wasn't too different compared to the store bought honey that the kids were used to and the ate it willingly.
    I put it in my morning lemon water and I have noticed that we don't get as sick anymore...health benefit tick.

TIQ123

TIQ123Sydney NSW

We love it!

Purchased this as my husband and 6 yo son had been suffering from chest infections/coughs for months! We tried everything, resorted to antibiotics, humidifiers, puffers and nothing worked.
    I decided to try this after reading reviews, so glad we did. They were both better within days, amazing.
    The family uses it daily now as a preventative method.
    Tastes great 2.

WazzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Yummy and healing!

I had this product recommended to me by a sales member to treat a sore throat. It has worked very well, and is helping to relieve cold symptoms. It is a little pricey - $30 - but it's the best there is for honey healing.

Antiseptic Products

Find out how Bee Vital Manuka Honey compares to other Antiseptic Products

Atomir

Atomirasked

Bee Vital Manuka Honey NPA 5+ MGO 83+

What country is this from? If it's not australia or nz, where it is from?

Wazz

I'm not sure. Apparently ads say country of origin is Australia but contains less than 10% Australian ingredients. I don't work for the company, I just bought the product!

Angela Maxwell

Angela Maxwellasked

Bee Vital Manuka Honey NPA 5+ MGO 83+

What country is the honey sourced from? The label says that it is sourced from less than 10% Australian.

Saima D

Saima Dasked

Bee Vital Manuka Honey NPA 10+ MGO 263+

what will be the dosage to give my 6 years old boy?
    and for the 2 years one?

Fired Up
    Fired Up

Seek a medical professional first obviously

See all Bee Vital Manuka Honey questions