Beefmaster 4 Burner On Cart PB4CSQ

Beefmaster 4 Burner On Cart PB4CSQ

See the Best Gas BBQs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jess Whyte

Jess Whyte

Great value for price

We were looking at buying a Weber and spending $1500+ but came across the beefmaster and were provided great feedback from the store and was a fraction of the price. The bbq has been amazing and definitely great value for the price tag.

Purchased in November 2018.

Glen Domanic

Glen DomanicDarwin

Got grill plates only but works fine

We bought this as our old BBQ had rusted out and needed a new one and as BBQ galore had them on sale for Father's Day we snapped one up. The only issue we've had is the one we bought had two grill racks and was missing a hot plate. It was simple to set up with the manual and our first cook went very well cooking the food nicely.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Eltham

ElthamTullamarine

Great Product

Easy to use, Easy to manoeuvre, cooks beautifully. No safety hazards with this product and it is easy to store in your garage.

Size is perfect, you can comfortably cook for 20-25 persons without stress. I have cooked lamb, chicken, fish, prawns and all was cooked deliciously well in addition to protein veggies cook well too

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solid general purpose BBQ unit

Date PurchasedOct 2017

I am

I am

Good

This machine is solid build and suitable to apply some modification to allow the machines to do several additional task like hot and cold smoking. To build the universal machine one need to provide it with the additional part: the smoke generator. This smoke generator can be build at home or purchase online.

Date PurchasedJun 2003

DickJones

DickJonesNewcastle

Excellent BBQ

This is a great BBQ, if you wanna be the beef master this is where you go. I have simple bbq'ing needs, cooking up snags, or chops or stakes but this bbq cooks em up a treat, and with the four burners you're not really going to find yourself in a situation where you really need any more than that. Good reliable bbq.

Karste

KarsteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good but doesn't do everything it's supposed too.

This is a really good BBQ. Nice features, and looks good. Only problem is it's supposed to be able to hold a 9kg gas bottle inside the cabinet but they don't actually fit. You can only get a 4.5kg bottle inside. Also instructions were very hard to understand making it difficult to assemble.

Sandy

Sandy

Has become our principal cooker!

Delighted with this barbecue! We have only had it for a month at this stage, and it has already been used more than 25 times, with meat as diverse as steak, burgers, lamb racks, pork belly and snapper. It is not perfect, but it takes little effort to learn its hot and cooler spots, and indeed, use them to advantage.

The cast iron flat plate is large enough to cook onions and mushrooms at the same time as cooking steak on the flame.

For the money, it is a great buy!

Docdee

DocdeeAU

It's OK

In general you can't go too far wrong with BBQ's, they heat up and they cook meat, pretty simple concept. We have had it for about 5 months and it works fine, but my only bug bear is that it has hot and cold spots. The meat burns or cooks quicker in some areas than others, and i suppose that is the same with most BBQ's unless you spend a lot more money. In general it always starts first go which is great, so you are not mucking around with lighters and it has never let us down at a BBQ with is the important thing. Nice stainless finish on the front which wipes clean easily and a handy side burner for wok's.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Abhi

AbhiPerth, WA

Happy customer

I bought this BBQ from Harvey Norman while they had sale on. It's one of the best in it's price range. The cooking is very easy with different level of burner levels. The only problem is with the cleaning which is very common with most of the bbqs. Overall I am very happy with my purchase and I highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Nalaka Kuruppu

Nalaka KuruppuVictoria, 3809

Perfect for your Backyard

We have used it a few times so far and are very happy about the way it cooks meat & fish in it which came out beautifully. We are looking forward to use it in this summer.Purchased BBQ from Barbecues Galore. Its very worth for the price and looks beautiful Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

BelindaCamden

Don't waste your money

It's heavy, bulky, hard to move around, hard to clean, I bought a cheaper one cost only $130 & it's fantastic. Looks nice but not worth the money.
It cooked ok, the heat actually cracked my grill plate, heard a huge bang & we could not believe it.
I would not recommend this product.

Date PurchasedOct 2013

poida00

poida00

Fantastic BBQ - great product at a good price!

My husband had been after a new BBQ for quite awhile and after much deliberation he chose this one. We have used it a few times so far and are very impressed with how well it cooks the meat & we have also cooked pizzas in it which came out beautifully. We are definitely looking forward to the warmer months ahead where this BBQ from Barbecues Galore will get much more use.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Pearl

PearlTraralgon, Victoria 3844

Perfect for family

We got this one for Christmas and it's excellent. It's perfect for family gatherings. We loved the extra burner on side as we can cook tea aswell which is perfect as we love to drink tea for dinner or lunch. It's big enough for hanging spoons and other accessories. Cleaning is bit hard as it's big. Cooks meat very fast and tasty

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Vicky

Vicky

Good

Cooks food nicely. Very easy to use, but an indicator of when gas is running low would be very useful. We cooked our Christmas dinner on this and were very happy with it. Maybe not big enough for big parties though. Get's rusty very easily so alot of care needs to be taken to keep it out of the weather. Easy to move with the wheels though.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Rusted out completely in two years.

Not a very well built grill. Rusted out very fast. The lowest temperature is to high. The outside of the grill is still in good shape but the burners and grates did not last long at all. I was surprised that it did not last. I would not recommend this grill.

Date PurchasedSep 2014

PaulineVic, 3756

Great BBQ

Brought our BBQ from BBQ,s & Out Door furniture in Thomastown when we saw it in the shop it looked amazing but when it was delivery it was installed by a independent man which we had to pay. After it was installed the independent man left i checked the BBQ I found that all the tops of the BBQ where damaged I called the shop and they where surprised so I need to send photos of the damage. They called me and said that they are going to replace them but it's going to take a few months and need to order them as they don't have any in stock. I hope this is not going to take forever as we paid $3500 for the lot

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Pauline

Happy with the BBQ now everything has been replaced but did take over 3months to get the replacement after calling 3 to 4 times

Silly Sausage

Silly SausageMelbourne

Great BBQ

This replaced another BBQ Galore cooker we had after 15 years of great service. This one is just as good. Easy to assemble, cooks everything well so far, solid materials, reliable etc. For the money, I don't think you could do much better. And the service at the store was very helpful and informative. I would highly recommend.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

TeaseWollongong

Best bbq

So easy to use the salesman told us to only cook on low prefect steaks and snags everytime. Super easy to clean. Easy to move. There's virtually no down side to bbq. Worth every cent. Brought from Bbq galore salesman even delivered and put together for us and even to all the packaging away with him

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Beefmaster 4 burner/hood/wok burner

Alisonasked

How can you adjust the wok burner it blows itself out when striking to light is there an adjustment underneath?

Peter

Not aware of any adjustment but you could try physically pushing the lighter very slightly closer to the burner. This will produce a smaller spark but hopefully a more reliable one?

Alison

will give it a try thanks

Alison

Sorry that didn't work what is the slim rectangle box in front of the burner underneath the top of the wok?

MikeS

MikeSasked

Alot of people are saying it rust fast so just wondering is it the burners or is it structural particularly where the burners sit. My last two cheaper BBQ s have rusted where the burners rest so there's nothing to hold them up after two years

Belinda

Yes that's true.. for mine, it's the burners..it's terrible, they rusted & crumbled..

Goran Kovacevicasked

Where I can get replacement burners for Beefmaster BBQ (same as on the picture)? I would appreciate if you send me the answer to gkovacev@bigpond.net.au

cheers
goran

Direct from BBQ galore

Goran Kovacevic

true :-) thanx...I just bought my burners :-)

Get an answer from our members and Beefmaster representatives

CategoryGas BBQs
Price (RRP) $549
TypeFreestanding
Cooking Plate / Grill MaterialCast Iron
FeaturesGrill, Hooded, On Wheels, Temperature Gauge, Warming Rack and Wok / Side Burner
Colour / Finish Chrome Plated Steel