BWS Online store

BWS Online store

2.1

Same day delivery - False advertising but will still take your money

Before order it states delivery within 60 minutes. You place the order they take your money then it says delivery to be 3pm next day! Called store and confirmed they stop delivering at 7 (I ordered at 6:30) attitude plus when called to cancel. SUGESTION: have a cut off time for orders. It’s very frustrating when you order something under the impression you “Deliver in 60 minutes”. Just do what you advertise!

Shaxpier

The absolute worst!!!!!!!!!!

elle49

elle49perth

No communication Delivery a joke

order placed and was supposed to be delivered at 3.35 Time on yellow courier app kept changing so called the 1300 number and was told that they would get a driver asap. 2 minutes later the order is cancelled so called the Mindarie store and they said they would assign another driver . Had the same issue again with the app telling me the order was just seconds away for another hour. Called yello they said they were told the order had been cancelled over 2 hours before but would reassign another driver. !0 mins later order is once again cancelled. Had enough at about 6 pm and drove up and collected order. Not one person had the common decency to let me know what had happened and why. Very very poor customer service.

Keith

KeithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible.

Ordered beer and wine online. Asked for cold beer. Delivered wine only. Driver took off before I could get him. 15 minutes of phone calls. Another 30 minutes only to deliver warm beer. 2 things they had to get right. Only 2. Won’t be back.

Very poor service

5 orders never delivered but money taken and takes 10 days to get a refund. Rude staff when call for a solution. Aggressive and you are made to feel like an inconvenience.

clubped

clubpedSouth East Queensland, QLD

On time - Every Time!

Given the number of negative reviews I am seeing there must be good & bad delivery areas. We are in Kallangur and have never had an issue with any of our orders. The orders are packed & dispatched usually within the hour - or worst case a couple of hours. The Sherpa delivery guys are simply outstanding. We get a txt message when they are leaving & another txt message when the order if dropped at the door. Most of the delivery guys stand well back & hang around until you come to the door. An outstanding service.

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless

Terrible customer service, IF the driver turns up after waiting 3 hours then you might be greeted with a lengthy walk down the street cause the idiots don't know basic English to read a street sign. 10/10 makes me want to headbutt a knife.

Atrocious online and useless App

With COVID I tried to order 1 bottle of our friends favourite spirit to be delivered for his 50th birthday as we cannot be together to celebrate. The online (after all setup rigmarole) went ALL the way to the end taking my cc details then 404 not found. Rang they store, they said try the app instead. Would not let me use password so create ANOTHER account, all the way to the end of the order and a message pops up that the particular item - they won't deliver. Find new IT dudes who understand user interface.

Chrissi

ChrissiPerth, WA

ONLINE DELIVERY A JOKE

Didn't want our business

After ordering some drinks (not having what I really wanted) the update said they were having issues with finding a driver. After an hour, they cancelled our order.
Very disappointed and don't think I'll be using them again

Staff lack the ability to make a decision

My partner ordered wine online and asked me to fetch it. She send me a string of messages about it attached her photo ID. I showed this to the store along my drivers license which showed our matching address. Unfortunately they said that because I'm not her I can't pick it up. Is it too much to empower a store manager to look at the balance of evidence and probabilities and make a decision? Poor service.

Nothing works.

I've tried to order some wine online.
The website would not allow me to - they don't deliver to the central coast (!!!).
I can't select pick up because god knows why. (screen is gray)
called support - they see a completely different website, so we can't work out anything (they just say "it works for me"). Huzzah.
So all in all a non-working website and a non-working support.

Then they send me a link to a survey, which I did not ask for - and said link does not work either (blank page) !!! And of course there is no way to reply to the sms to get my number removed.

Privacy nightmare.

I'm back to Danmurphys, thanks, this is just bloody awful.

Eddie K.

Eddie K.South East Queensland, QLD

Their 100 days of summer promotion does not work for free items.

I got a free bottle of bluey beer but when I go to redeem it. It doesn't work, When I called their customer service, they said they couldn't do anything about it and just asked me call after a week.

Shani

ShaniHobart, TAS

Took my money no product, no help from calling either.

Don't waste your time. Go anywhere else. Online ordering is inferior to anywhere else. Even when calling the help centre i was told to wait a few business days and see. Incredibly unprofessional.

tlyoul

tlyoulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DELIVERY SERVICE

Fantastic service , placed order online and delivered FREE under 1 hour. Excellent as always will continue to use this service. Have used several times and has always been excellent and well tracked service.

Keeva

KeevaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid BWS!

We ordered online, money taken from account and no confirmation of order. When we called customer service , we were advised the order was not processed on theie end correctly. The cso said "There could be a hundred reasons why this happened" and the order will not be finalised. But they were able to take the money without any problems! We were told it will be refunded within 3 business days. No other solutions. No other offer of fixing the problem. Happy to take the money, not happy to help resolve the issue. Ended up going to our local, and it was cheaper anyway. Will be the last time we shop with bws.

Sandra Smith

Sandra SmithAU

The best customer service

New staff member Vasilli at BWS at Cowes has awesome customer service. Super friendly and helpful. We need more people like him working in the industry. Keep up the good work Vasilli.

Mitch

Mitch

Fantastic service.

Purchased some Heineken from BWS online.
Expecting it to take forever to collect but the call was super prompt and friendly and the service was fantastic. Thanks very much for the great job.

Jackie