1.6

VickiJ.

VickiJ.

Fantastic service

I've ordered from BWS online several times now and am very impressed, my order is usually delivered very quickly and by lovely people, I couldn't recommend them highly enough

Steve

SteveBrisbane

Useless

The company they use for delivery can't understand an address.
Lie about knocking on the door and sitting out the front of the address.

Don't use bws delivery!

Matt

MattMelbourne

Only a fraction of my order actually arrived

Very poor experience. I ordered three items for delivery. When the driver arrived, he handed over one and said I should contact BWS about the other two. BWS told me stock wasn't available in the store they'd allocated themselves, and a refund had already been processed. No apologies, no attempt to resolve it. Just a 'sucks for you' attitude that will now cost them business.

Nightmare

The app is terrible and doesn't save any setting. For example your last order details. Always have to reset local store and delivery address constantly defers to pickup. Ring the local store after making an online order hours ago and they know nothing about it and tell me to ring 1300 138 297, as they cant help. On the phone waiting for over 40 minutes and then rang again, as I was told that that my order had been changed to home delivery and the courier would be "free". Rang the other number on their website and was told that they would hang up on me, when I asked to just get a credit for my purchase online of over $100. Very rude. No credit. No delivery

You can’t cancel the online - nice work BWS you crooks

You can’t cancel the order online, called the BWS numbers all out of hours so now I’m forced to take delivery of an order which all I want to do is cancel. Would have had more luck with Telstra

BWS delivery is sooo bad!!! Would never buy from BWS ever again!!!!!!!

I would never buy from BWS ever again I ordered online and paid for delivery.. the delivery time was incredibly wrong!!! And it wasn’t even on its way when it said it would be delivered!!! Hours later we were still waiting!!! Worst delivery experience ever!!!

Leigh C.

Leigh C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of time!!!

What a waste of time!!! 4 hours later and still nothing. Local store said it was cancelled after the money was taken out of my account but then the online ordering team say that there was a mix up but could deliver to us before we closed our business!!! Stay away from BWS online.

Dan T.

Dan T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

One star is too many

jmmc

jmmc

If 0 stars was an option that's what I'd give

They never deliver within the time frame that they offer. That's of they bother to arrive at all. OUTRAGEOUS SERVICE.

Vicki

VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery hit and miss

Twice recently I have had to cancel the order and wait for a refund.
Both times I requested delivery ASAP.
The first time, I waited 2 hours before calling them and was told a glitch in the computer system failed to send my order to the store. It took another 4 hours before the order was delivered.
The second time, my expected delivery time ended up being the following day - I was told they were too busy to honour the "within the hour" time frame. Again, I had to wait for a refund.
Totally unreliable.

ABC

ABC

A monopoly that doesn't work for the end user or even have them in mind, except to take their money.

Lloyd-at-PelicanWaters

Lloyd-at-PelicanWatersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hopeless at Home Delivery - very hit and miss

Bad service and late ,wrong delivery items ,First and last time for me !! Wish I could give no stars !

First time ordering with BWS home delivery,first they were 3 hour late and finally delivered the wrong items, delivery driver said I will return with correct items in one hour ,he never turned up . Called the help line and they said due to Covid they were having delivery delays (fair enough) then they delivered the incorrect items again the next day !!!! F:( First and last time for me !!! ;(Don’t expect to get what you have paid for )

Nee

NeeFar North Queensland, QLD

No product available

What for your website???? we can't search your item
Give convinience can search whatever you have but found 0 result on your website

Kab

KabPerth, WA

Bws riverton

Have been paying for product from Bws and not receiving it or refund online,not any explanation why,maybe not Bws fault but getting the impression that delivery drivers are stealing it

emsemh

emsemhAU

No delivery. No apology.

Steer clear

I placed an order on line. Payment was taken immediately, but the order disappeared. A couple of long phone calls resolved nothing. They eventually agreed to refund my money in 'three to five days'. They can take cash with impressive speed but find it very difficult to give back when they don't deliver on service. The first person I spoke to did his best, but he's working for a dud organisation. The second person was clearly indifferent. Stay well away.

Avoid this delivery system

After promising delivery within the hour
My delivery was 3 hours late
I would not put my trust in this service again

Daniel A.

Daniel A.South East Queensland, QLD

Take my money and don't deliver

Delivery doesn't work. The only part that does is the taking the money part. Twice they cancelled my order and never delivered. Took the money and ran. Excuses of a bad verification. You give your details when signing up along with a phone number but yet nobody has the brains to call to check.

Jojo

JojoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor website

Tried to look at current wine specials online. Can't seem to do this unless I set my store. I don't wish to do this. I will look elsewhere and shop elsewhere.