BWS Online store

BWS Online store

Nothing works.

I've tried to order some wine online.
The website would not allow me to - they don't deliver to the central coast (!!!).
I can't select pick up because god knows why. (screen is gray)
called support - they see a completely different website, so we can't work out anything (they just say "it works for me"). Huzzah.
So all in all a non-working website and a non-working support.

Then they send me a link to a survey, which I did not ask for - and said link does not work either (blank page) !!! And of course there is no way to reply to the sms to get my number removed.

Privacy nightmare.

I'm back to Danmurphys, thanks, this is just bloody awful.

Eddie K.

Eddie K.South East Queensland, QLD

Their 100 days of summer promotion does not work for free items.

I got a free bottle of bluey beer but when I go to redeem it. It doesn't work, When I called their customer service, they said they couldn't do anything about it and just asked me call after a week.

Shani

ShaniHobart, TAS

Took my money no product, no help from calling either.

Don't waste your time. Go anywhere else. Online ordering is inferior to anywhere else. Even when calling the help centre i was told to wait a few business days and see. Incredibly unprofessional.

tlyoul

tlyoulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DELIVERY SERVICE

Fantastic service , placed order online and delivered FREE under 1 hour. Excellent as always will continue to use this service. Have used several times and has always been excellent and well tracked service.

Keeva

KeevaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid BWS!

We ordered online, money taken from account and no confirmation of order. When we called customer service , we were advised the order was not processed on theie end correctly. The cso said "There could be a hundred reasons why this happened" and the order will not be finalised. But they were able to take the money without any problems! We were told it will be refunded within 3 business days. No other solutions. No other offer of fixing the problem. Happy to take the money, not happy to help resolve the issue. Ended up going to our local, and it was cheaper anyway. Will be the last time we shop with bws.

Sandra Smith

Sandra SmithAU

The best customer service

New staff member Vasilli at BWS at Cowes has awesome customer service. Super friendly and helpful. We need more people like him working in the industry. Keep up the good work Vasilli.

Mitch

Mitch

Fantastic service.

Purchased some Heineken from BWS online.
Expecting it to take forever to collect but the call was super prompt and friendly and the service was fantastic. Thanks very much for the great job.

Jackie

Jackie

Rude Customer Service staff

Taylor

TaylorSydney

What a service!

I ordered a lot of wine online this morning to stock up following a bws sale. The ordering was easy, the drop off time easy and the delivery guy great. A lovely note about a small change in our order to something of higher value so I can’t complain!

What a waste of time

Not many of my favourite wines available but I persevered enough for free delivery, only to be told after submitting my order, that the next delivery time was 10am tomorrow (I started the order at 6.30pm). At my local BWS the brochure states 1 hour delivery day or night. Won't be returning.