BWS Online store

BWS Online store (page 2 of 4)

1.5

Nee
NeeFar North Queensland, QLD

No product available

What for your website???? we can't search your item
Give convinience can search whatever you have but found 0 result on your website

Kab
KabPerth, WA

Bws riverton

Have been paying for product from Bws and not receiving it or refund online,not any explanation why,maybe not Bws fault but getting the impression that delivery drivers are stealing it

emsemh
emsemhAU

No delivery. No apology.

Steer clear

I placed an order on line. Payment was taken immediately, but the order disappeared. A couple of long phone calls resolved nothing. They eventually agreed to refund my money in 'three to five days'. They can take cash with impressive speed but find it very difficult to give back when they don't deliver on service. The first person I spoke to did his best, but he's working for a dud organisation. The second person was clearly indifferent. Stay well away.

Avoid this delivery system

After promising delivery within the hour
My delivery was 3 hours late
I would not put my trust in this service again

Daniel A.
Daniel A.South East Queensland, QLD

Take my money and don't deliver

Delivery doesn't work. The only part that does is the taking the money part. Twice they cancelled my order and never delivered. Took the money and ran. Excuses of a bad verification. You give your details when signing up along with a phone number but yet nobody has the brains to call to check.

Jojo
JojoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor website

Tried to look at current wine specials online. Can't seem to do this unless I set my store. I don't wish to do this. I will look elsewhere and shop elsewhere.

Westy 16
Westy 16Hunter Region, NSW

Random security check....!

I placed an order for pickup, and it came up with ( random Security check ). 20 hrs have now past and they have my money in there account and still nothing from them. I’ve spent nearly 5.5 hours waiting on there help number with no answer to my calls.........Wow great customer service....not!

Annoyed
AnnoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazingly amateurish

Seriously is this even a website. The designer should get a new career, I have wasted 2 days of my life trying to place a simple order on a website that has the functionality of a dead cow

Find out how BWS Online store compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

BWS doesn't care that drivers don't deliver orders.

Placed an order but driver arrived late, after wife had gone to do laundry. He called and I suggested leaving it at door- contactless. He stated he could not and was returning items to store. Delivery marked delivered, but repeated emails to BWS, unanswered calls, a message on Instagram, still no refund. BWS should mean Buy With Suspicion

M.E.T
M.E.TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can’t be that hard can it?

Placed an order that was estimated for a 4:45pm delivery... After two calls that night and two the following day wondering where it was (told each time that the driver was on their way) finally received at 2pm the next day.
Don’t advertise what you can’t provide.

Dee
DeeWestern Australia

Online purchases

Sorry I don’t like your website for online purchases. It’s not user friendly. It needs updating.
I think I will take a trip in the car and purchase instore, it will be easier.

Kerrie C.
Kerrie C.Sydney, NSW

App took 6 payments from my account with no wine

I downloaded the App successfully and entered my account details. The App kept saying there was a problem processing, try again. So I did, 6 times. No wine was delivered, however, 6 transactions were pending in my bank account for 10 days, I couldn't access my own money. That night I also downloaded Jimmy Brings when the BWS app was problematic and Jimmy Brings delivered in 12 minutes.

CHRISTOPHER
CHRISTOPHERMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing lack of service

I've used BWS order online and pickup in store several times, and it's fine when the goods are in stock. However, a simple request for one bottle of Baileys proved too hard and although it was ordered and acknowledged 8 days ago, I haven't heard a word from them. It still shows "we're on it" but they're not on it to well! Why bother having the facility if it's not done properly?

KCC
KCC

Same day delivery - False advertising but will still take your money

Before order it states delivery within 60 minutes. You place the order they take your money then it says delivery to be 3pm next day! Called store and confirmed they stop delivering at 7 (I ordered at 6:30) attitude plus when called to cancel. SUGESTION: have a cut off time for orders. It’s very frustrating when you order something under the impression you “Deliver in 60 minutes”. Just do what you advertise!