BWS Online store

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BWS Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
Lila
LilaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivery never ordered and complaint never addressed

I ordered a big order and my order was never delivered. I messaged them twice with the complaint and I heard nothing back. Still no refund or reply.

Sadsam
SadsamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Items paid for and not delivered.

Ordered two bottles of alcohol for delivery at 12 midday. No delivery made snd I was told there was nobody to deliver it. Easily the worst service I have ever received.

ASCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Missing items and takes so long to get a refund

The last two orders I have had, I have had missing items. There is no way to request a refund without waiting for customer service to reply regarding a refund in days and then they say it has been days and what proof do we have??
Same as other reviews - missing deliveries. I have been charged twice on many occasions and have to argue for a refund.
Interesting that the Woolworths delivery experience is the same (if not worse). Maybe same delivery system/model?
They obviously don’t have a great customer experience and Marketing team or anyone monitoring reviews.
Sad for Australian companies that you want to do well. Appears they have done too well in the last couple of years to actually care about their future based on delivery models.

Horrible huge delay!!!!

Ordered a few times. BWS is late every times. Saw the recent advisement about within one hour delivery so decided to give them one more chance. Ordered at 2pm. It’s 7:10pm now. Where is my delivery? Calling customer hotline, waited for 20 minutes. Still waiting... no next time.

Think twice before you order!!!

Steve
SteveBrisbane

Useless

The company they use for delivery can't understand an address.
Lie about knocking on the door and sitting out the front of the address.

Don't use bws delivery!

Matt
MattMelbourne

Only a fraction of my order actually arrived

Very poor experience. I ordered three items for delivery. When the driver arrived, he handed over one and said I should contact BWS about the other two. BWS told me stock wasn't available in the store they'd allocated themselves, and a refund had already been processed. No apologies, no attempt to resolve it. Just a 'sucks for you' attitude that will now cost them business.

Nightmare

The app is terrible and doesn't save any setting. For example your last order details. Always have to reset local store and delivery address constantly defers to pickup. Ring the local store after making an online order hours ago and they know nothing about it and tell me to ring 1300 138 297, as they cant help. On the phone waiting for over 40 minutes and then rang again, as I was told that that my order had been changed to home delivery and the courier would be "free". Rang the other number on their website and was told that they would hang up on me, when I asked to just get a credit for my purchase online of over $100. Very rude. No credit. No delivery

You can’t cancel the online - nice work BWS you crooks

You can’t cancel the order online, called the BWS numbers all out of hours so now I’m forced to take delivery of an order which all I want to do is cancel. Would have had more luck with Telstra

BWS delivery is sooo bad!!! Would never buy from BWS ever again!!!!!!!

I would never buy from BWS ever again I ordered online and paid for delivery.. the delivery time was incredibly wrong!!! And it wasn’t even on its way when it said it would be delivered!!! Hours later we were still waiting!!! Worst delivery experience ever!!!

Leigh C.
Leigh C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waste of time!!!

What a waste of time!!! 4 hours later and still nothing. Local store said it was cancelled after the money was taken out of my account but then the online ordering team say that there was a mix up but could deliver to us before we closed our business!!! Stay away from BWS online.

Dan T.
Dan T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

One star is too many

jmmc
jmmc

If 0 stars was an option that's what I'd give

They never deliver within the time frame that they offer. That's of they bother to arrive at all. OUTRAGEOUS SERVICE.

Vicki
VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery hit and miss

Twice recently I have had to cancel the order and wait for a refund.
Both times I requested delivery ASAP.
The first time, I waited 2 hours before calling them and was told a glitch in the computer system failed to send my order to the store. It took another 4 hours before the order was delivered.
The second time, my expected delivery time ended up being the following day - I was told they were too busy to honour the "within the hour" time frame. Again, I had to wait for a refund.
Totally unreliable.

ABC
ABC

A monopoly that doesn't work for the end user or even have them in mind, except to take their money.

Lloyd-at-PelicanWaters