BWS Online store

See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for BWS Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.6
CHRISTOPHER
CHRISTOPHERMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing lack of service

I've used BWS order online and pickup in store several times, and it's fine when the goods are in stock. However, a simple request for one bottle of Baileys proved too hard and although it was ordered and acknowledged 8 days ago, I haven't heard a word from them. It still shows "we're on it" but they're not on it to well! Why bother having the facility if it's not done properly?

Shaxpier
ShaxpierSydney, NSW

Solid Offering

If I ever feel a drink is in order this has become my usual go-to store. The app functions great as does the browser-based ordering. One competitor at least should take a lesson from the App this place has.
Click and collect is always ready very fast, and the staff efficient and polite.

Delivery is offered and it works and reasonable I guess but no longer "free" for orders $100+, which was fantastic whilst lasted.

I now usually just click n collect as so local.

Their offers are often extremely tempting I find. Nothing against using others and sometimes do...
My experience. My couple of local BWS outlets.