1.5

VickiJ.
VickiJ.

Fantastic service

I've ordered from BWS online several times now and am very impressed, my order is usually delivered very quickly and by lovely people, I couldn't recommend them highly enough

clubped
clubpedSouth East Queensland, QLD

On time - Every Time!

Given the number of negative reviews I am seeing there must be good & bad delivery areas. We are in Kallangur and have never had an issue with any of our orders. The orders are packed & dispatched usually within the hour - or worst case a couple of hours. The Sherpa delivery guys are simply outstanding. We get a txt message when they are leaving & another txt message when the order if dropped at the door. Most of the delivery guys stand well back & hang around until you come to the door. An outstanding service.

tlyoul
tlyoulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DELIVERY SERVICE

Fantastic service , placed order online and delivered FREE under 1 hour. Excellent as always will continue to use this service. Have used several times and has always been excellent and well tracked service.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how BWS Online store compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Sandra Smith
Sandra SmithAU

The best customer service

New staff member Vasilli at BWS at Cowes has awesome customer service. Super friendly and helpful. We need more people like him working in the industry. Keep up the good work Vasilli.

Mitch
Mitch

Fantastic service.

Purchased some Heineken from BWS online.
Expecting it to take forever to collect but the call was super prompt and friendly and the service was fantastic. Thanks very much for the great job.

Taylor
TaylorSydney

What a service!

I ordered a lot of wine online this morning to stock up following a bws sale. The ordering was easy, the drop off time easy and the delivery guy great. A lovely note about a small change in our order to something of higher value so I can’t complain!