BWS Physical store

BWS Physical store

Vicky

VickyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sorry I don’t look Australian, discrimination at its best.

Store LocationBundoora drive
Charis

CharisMelbourne

Rude service

I have visiting this store for over 10 years and the service was always fantastic, except tonight.My husband went done to get a bottle of JW and 2 bottle of wine because he wasn't sure about the wine I wanted he video called me.The guy serving very rudely says make sure you don't have me on video!!!My husband says I don't have you on video..don't be a princess I'm just showing my wife the wine.The guy picks up the bottles and the wine and says thanks see you later.I will not serve anyone whose ruse!SERIOUSLY!!! like whats wrong with this person he should find another job if dealing with customer is not his talent.

Store LocationDandenong

I want to praise the staff in your Moorebank store especially the manager. I find them very helpful, friendly, honest and professional. I don't shop anywhere else as the service here is always fantastic.

Store LocationMoorebank

brenn0s

brenn0sSydney, NSW

Lazy Staff

I am a regular customer, however the older man working in the store refuses to put a bottle(s) of wine in a paper bag, instead I have to do his job and do it myself. This is simple customer service mate!

Store LocationDarlinghurst, NSW
Fred

FredSydney, NSW

Rip off

Exactly the same bottle of gin is $10 more expensive at BWS than Dan Murphy's - Even though they are owned by the same company - Woolworths.

So what's the point of going to BWS?

Store LocationMarrickville Metro
Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible staff!!!

Staff never ask for rewards card & never give receipts!!! Then when you say something about this to them they say i was just about to ask you for your rewards card, which is a lie! Once I walked out the door she started talking about me behind my back!!! How RUDE!!!

Store LocationMermaid Waters, Waterways Shopping Centre
KMac

KMac

Very personalized service

Store LocationBWS @ Westfield Helensvale
Mike P.

Mike P.

You Need A Rewards Card or you get slugged 24.4% Extra - What A SCAM!!!

Carton of beer $41 with a rewards card - $51 dollars without one, all because you don't want to give Woolworths your personal and shopping information.
It reeks of DISCRIMINATION
Guess I'll reward BWS with not showing up to their crappy stores.

smilingjack

smilingjack

The most expensive store. Avoid at all costs.

They are constantly 10-25% more expensive than other outlets. Do your homework and check online first. Just lazily bought a bottle of Cointreau. $64. $50 everywhere else.
Shop around. Avoid BWS

Store LocationStirling SA 5152

SUSAN

SUSANGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exemplary customer service by Teressa, manager at Redland Bay Qld store

Wanted to buy and have delivered Wine for a friends birthday.
I live in Melbourne and my friend lives in Redland Bay so I could not pick it up myself and with the current Lockdown with Covid 19 I could not go to see her. Teressa offered to delivery it for me if I put my order in online. This I did and she could not have been more helpful. Could not have asked for more. THANKS

Store LocationREDLAND BAY Tenancy 26 - 58 build 6 Redland Bay SC BRoadwater Tce, Redland Bay Qld

Exemplary customer service, Thank You Jason and BWS Eastland Melbourne

On unpacking my wine into my car a bottle broke. What a mess. I went back to the store with the red wine leaking onto the car park floor via my trolley (Cleaners, I am sorry). I asked Jason to suggest a way to clean up, he replaced my wine without me even asking. Thank you Jason for your understanding and outstanding customer service - and to BWS for the good will in replacing my wine. I certainly will recount the story to my friends.
Cheers
Angela

Store LocationBWS Eastland Melbourne
Carrecom

CarrecomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible shop person!

Staci

StaciAU

Staff need customer service training

Terrible customer service at BWS Westfield Doncaster. Staff need training in how to treat customers. Just because I look younger than I am, don’t make me feel inferior. I have id and am willing to show you. All you have to do is ask politely. Don’t make me feel like I’m doing something wrong when all I’m doing is making a purchase.

Barbara

BarbaraSydney, NSW

Tried to order

Store LocationBWS Turramurra
Maria

MariaTasmania

Terrible service won't be back

Late last month Carlton draught was on special but when I rang the Sorell Hobart store the woman I spoke to said it was only certain stores so I rang the Dodges store and they said to come to their store and they would give me the special that the sorell bws was supposed to give, this is a bad way to run a business, the staff at dodges are just awesome so I don't mind going out of my way to go there.

Store LocationSorell

Robyn L.

Robyn L.South East Queensland, QLD

Refused service and rude women spoke over me before walking off

Store LocationFlagstone

I would give it a zero if I could

Shopped at the Warriewood Square store and was treated appallingly. Will never go back. I would suggest you avoid this store at all costs. Raised the issue with customer care and to say they did not care would be an understatement. I have always shopped at BWS but will not be shopping there again.

Store LocationWarriewood Square
Pickles

PicklesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Way too expensive

BWS is a massive ripoff.. the prices on special are average prices elsewhere.. never a good price ever. They cancelled VOK range, disappointing... Lowering alcohol and packaged sizes and raising prices... Awful greedy corporation, doesnt deserve my money or anyone else with some integrity.

Dean J.

Dean J.South East Queensland, QLD

BWS Murray st Perth

Was sober and declined service due to someone having a bottle open that I met on the mall walking in. Purely unsatisfactory with zero disregard with the situation that was around

Store LocationBWS Murray St Perth
Louise Hiscock

Louise HiscockWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Girl with Grey hair awesome

I would just like to say, that on visiting your Pialba store I was welcomed warmly by this girl. She didn't jump on me as soon as I entered, she made herself busy but noticed that I might need some attention. She greeted me with the biggest smile and asked if I needed help. I don't know much about wine, but I know what I like. She guided me through the experience and after her guidance I felt like I was a connoisseur. She is a treasure and I will most definitely visit your Pialba store again knowing that I will get service with a smile and knowledge in my new wine experience.

Store LocationPialba