Beer Wine Spirits

Beer Wine Spirits

Online store, Physical store

2.0

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (49)

Daniel A.

Daniel A.South East Queensland, QLD

Take my money and don't deliver

Delivery doesn't work. The only part that does is the taking the money part. Twice they cancelled my order and never delivered. Took the money and ran. Excuses of a bad verification. You give your details when signing up along with a phone number but yet nobody has the brains to call to check.

Westy 16

Westy 16Hunter Region, NSW

Random security check....!

I placed an order for pickup, and it came up with ( random Security check ). 20 hrs have now past and they have my money in there account and still nothing from them. I’ve spent nearly 5.5 hours waiting on there help number with no answer to my calls.........Wow great customer service....not!

Annoyed

AnnoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazingly amateurish

Seriously is this even a website. The designer should get a new career, I have wasted 2 days of my life trying to place a simple order on a website that has the functionality of a dead cow

M.E.T

M.E.TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can’t be that hard can it?

Placed an order that was estimated for a 4:45pm delivery... After two calls that night and two the following day wondering where it was (told each time that the driver was on their way) finally received at 2pm the next day.
Don’t advertise what you can’t provide.

Dee

DeeWestern Australia

Online purchases

Sorry I don’t like your website for online purchases. It’s not user friendly. It needs updating.
I think I will take a trip in the car and purchase instore, it will be easier.

brenn0s

brenn0sSydney, NSW

Lazy Staff

I am a regular customer, however the older man working in the store refuses to put a bottle(s) of wine in a paper bag, instead I have to do his job and do it myself. This is simple customer service mate!

Store LocationDarlinghurst, NSW
Kerrie C.

Kerrie C.Sydney, NSW

App took 6 payments from my account with no wine

I downloaded the App successfully and entered my account details. The App kept saying there was a problem processing, try again. So I did, 6 times. No wine was delivered, however, 6 transactions were pending in my bank account for 10 days, I couldn't access my own money. That night I also downloaded Jimmy Brings when the BWS app was problematic and Jimmy Brings delivered in 12 minutes.

CHRISTOPHER

CHRISTOPHERMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointing lack of service

I've used BWS order online and pickup in store several times, and it's fine when the goods are in stock. However, a simple request for one bottle of Baileys proved too hard and although it was ordered and acknowledged 8 days ago, I haven't heard a word from them. It still shows "we're on it" but they're not on it to well! Why bother having the facility if it's not done properly?

Fred

FredSydney, NSW

Rip off

Exactly the same bottle of gin is $10 more expensive at BWS than Dan Murphy's - Even though they are owned by the same company - Woolworths.

So what's the point of going to BWS?

Store LocationMarrickville Metro

Shaxpier

ShaxpierSydney, NSW

Solid Offering

If I ever feel a drink is in order this has become my usual go-to store. The app functions great as does the browser-based ordering. One competitor at least should take a lesson from the App this place has.
Click and collect is always ready very fast, and the staff efficient and polite.

Delivery is offered and it works and reasonable I guess but no longer "free" for orders $100+, which was fantastic whilst lasted.

I now usually just click n collect as so local.

Their offers are often extremely tempting I find. Nothing against using others and sometimes do...
My experience. My couple of local BWS outlets.

elle49

elle49perth

No communication Delivery a joke

order placed and was supposed to be delivered at 3.35 Time on yellow courier app kept changing so called the 1300 number and was told that they would get a driver asap. 2 minutes later the order is cancelled so called the Mindarie store and they said they would assign another driver . Had the same issue again with the app telling me the order was just seconds away for another hour. Called yello they said they were told the order had been cancelled over 2 hours before but would reassign another driver. !0 mins later order is once again cancelled. Had enough at about 6 pm and drove up and collected order. Not one person had the common decency to let me know what had happened and why. Very very poor customer service.

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible staff!!!

Staff never ask for rewards card & never give receipts!!! Then when you say something about this to them they say i was just about to ask you for your rewards card, which is a lie! Once I walked out the door she started talking about me behind my back!!! How RUDE!!!

Store LocationMermaid Waters, Waterways Shopping Centre
KMac

KMac

Very personalized service

Store LocationBWS @ Westfield Helensvale
Mike P.

Mike P.

You Need A Rewards Card or you get slugged 24.4% Extra - What A SCAM!!!

Carton of beer $41 with a rewards card - $51 dollars without one, all because you don't want to give Woolworths your personal and shopping information.
It reeks of DISCRIMINATION
Guess I'll reward BWS with not showing up to their crappy stores.

Keith

KeithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible.

Ordered beer and wine online. Asked for cold beer. Delivered wine only. Driver took off before I could get him. 15 minutes of phone calls. Another 30 minutes only to deliver warm beer. 2 things they had to get right. Only 2. Won’t be back.

smilingjack

smilingjack

The most expensive store. Avoid at all costs.

They are constantly 10-25% more expensive than other outlets. Do your homework and check online first. Just lazily bought a bottle of Cointreau. $64. $50 everywhere else.
Shop around. Avoid BWS

Store LocationStirling SA 5152

Very poor service

5 orders never delivered but money taken and takes 10 days to get a refund. Rude staff when call for a solution. Aggressive and you are made to feel like an inconvenience.

clubped

clubpedSouth East Queensland, QLD

On time - Every Time!

Given the number of negative reviews I am seeing there must be good & bad delivery areas. We are in Kallangur and have never had an issue with any of our orders. The orders are packed & dispatched usually within the hour - or worst case a couple of hours. The Sherpa delivery guys are simply outstanding. We get a txt message when they are leaving & another txt message when the order if dropped at the door. Most of the delivery guys stand well back & hang around until you come to the door. An outstanding service.

SUSAN

SUSANGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exemplary customer service by Teressa, manager at Redland Bay Qld store

Wanted to buy and have delivered Wine for a friends birthday.
I live in Melbourne and my friend lives in Redland Bay so I could not pick it up myself and with the current Lockdown with Covid 19 I could not go to see her. Teressa offered to delivery it for me if I put my order in online. This I did and she could not have been more helpful. Could not have asked for more. THANKS

Store LocationREDLAND BAY Tenancy 26 - 58 build 6 Redland Bay SC BRoadwater Tce, Redland Bay Qld
Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless

Terrible customer service, IF the driver turns up after waiting 3 hours then you might be greeted with a lengthy walk down the street cause the idiots don't know basic English to read a street sign. 10/10 makes me want to headbutt a knife.