Beer Wine Spirits

Beer Wine Spirits (page 2 of 6)

Online store, Physical store

1.9

Keith

KeithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible.

Ordered beer and wine online. Asked for cold beer. Delivered wine only. Driver took off before I could get him. 15 minutes of phone calls. Another 30 minutes only to deliver warm beer. 2 things they had to get right. Only 2. Won’t be back.

smilingjack

smilingjack

The most expensive store. Avoid at all costs.

They are constantly 10-25% more expensive than other outlets. Do your homework and check online first. Just lazily bought a bottle of Cointreau. $64. $50 everywhere else.
Shop around. Avoid BWS

Store LocationStirling SA 5152

Very poor service

5 orders never delivered but money taken and takes 10 days to get a refund. Rude staff when call for a solution. Aggressive and you are made to feel like an inconvenience.

clubped

clubpedSouth East Queensland, QLD

On time - Every Time!

Given the number of negative reviews I am seeing there must be good & bad delivery areas. We are in Kallangur and have never had an issue with any of our orders. The orders are packed & dispatched usually within the hour - or worst case a couple of hours. The Sherpa delivery guys are simply outstanding. We get a txt message when they are leaving & another txt message when the order if dropped at the door. Most of the delivery guys stand well back & hang around until you come to the door. An outstanding service.

SUSAN

SUSANGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exemplary customer service by Teressa, manager at Redland Bay Qld store

Wanted to buy and have delivered Wine for a friends birthday.
I live in Melbourne and my friend lives in Redland Bay so I could not pick it up myself and with the current Lockdown with Covid 19 I could not go to see her. Teressa offered to delivery it for me if I put my order in online. This I did and she could not have been more helpful. Could not have asked for more. THANKS

Store LocationREDLAND BAY Tenancy 26 - 58 build 6 Redland Bay SC BRoadwater Tce, Redland Bay Qld
Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless

Terrible customer service, IF the driver turns up after waiting 3 hours then you might be greeted with a lengthy walk down the street cause the idiots don't know basic English to read a street sign. 10/10 makes me want to headbutt a knife.

Exemplary customer service, Thank You Jason and BWS Eastland Melbourne

On unpacking my wine into my car a bottle broke. What a mess. I went back to the store with the red wine leaking onto the car park floor via my trolley (Cleaners, I am sorry). I asked Jason to suggest a way to clean up, he replaced my wine without me even asking. Thank you Jason for your understanding and outstanding customer service - and to BWS for the good will in replacing my wine. I certainly will recount the story to my friends.
Cheers
Angela

Store LocationBWS Eastland Melbourne

Atrocious online and useless App

With COVID I tried to order 1 bottle of our friends favourite spirit to be delivered for his 50th birthday as we cannot be together to celebrate. The online (after all setup rigmarole) went ALL the way to the end taking my cc details then 404 not found. Rang they store, they said try the app instead. Would not let me use password so create ANOTHER account, all the way to the end of the order and a message pops up that the particular item - they won't deliver. Find new IT dudes who understand user interface.

Chrissi

ChrissiPerth, WA

ONLINE DELIVERY A JOKE

Carrecom

CarrecomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible shop person!

Didn't want our business

After ordering some drinks (not having what I really wanted) the update said they were having issues with finding a driver. After an hour, they cancelled our order.
Very disappointed and don't think I'll be using them again

Staff lack the ability to make a decision

My partner ordered wine online and asked me to fetch it. She send me a string of messages about it attached her photo ID. I showed this to the store along my drivers license which showed our matching address. Unfortunately they said that because I'm not her I can't pick it up. Is it too much to empower a store manager to look at the balance of evidence and probabilities and make a decision? Poor service.

Staci

StaciAU

Staff need customer service training

Terrible customer service at BWS Westfield Doncaster. Staff need training in how to treat customers. Just because I look younger than I am, don’t make me feel inferior. I have id and am willing to show you. All you have to do is ask politely. Don’t make me feel like I’m doing something wrong when all I’m doing is making a purchase.

Nothing works.

I've tried to order some wine online.
The website would not allow me to - they don't deliver to the central coast (!!!).
I can't select pick up because god knows why. (screen is gray)
called support - they see a completely different website, so we can't work out anything (they just say "it works for me"). Huzzah.
So all in all a non-working website and a non-working support.

Then they send me a link to a survey, which I did not ask for - and said link does not work either (blank page) !!! And of course there is no way to reply to the sms to get my number removed.

Privacy nightmare.

I'm back to Danmurphys, thanks, this is just bloody awful.

Eddie K.

Eddie K.South East Queensland, QLD

Their 100 days of summer promotion does not work for free items.

I got a free bottle of bluey beer but when I go to redeem it. It doesn't work, When I called their customer service, they said they couldn't do anything about it and just asked me call after a week.

Shani

ShaniHobart, TAS

Took my money no product, no help from calling either.

Don't waste your time. Go anywhere else. Online ordering is inferior to anywhere else. Even when calling the help centre i was told to wait a few business days and see. Incredibly unprofessional.

tlyoul

tlyoulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DELIVERY SERVICE

Fantastic service , placed order online and delivered FREE under 1 hour. Excellent as always will continue to use this service. Have used several times and has always been excellent and well tracked service.

Barbara

BarbaraSydney, NSW

Tried to order

Store LocationBWS Turramurra
Maria

MariaTasmania

Terrible service won't be back

Late last month Carlton draught was on special but when I rang the Sorell Hobart store the woman I spoke to said it was only certain stores so I rang the Dodges store and they said to come to their store and they would give me the special that the sorell bws was supposed to give, this is a bad way to run a business, the staff at dodges are just awesome so I don't mind going out of my way to go there.

Store LocationSorell
Keeva

KeevaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid BWS!

We ordered online, money taken from account and no confirmation of order. When we called customer service , we were advised the order was not processed on theie end correctly. The cso said "There could be a hundred reasons why this happened" and the order will not be finalised. But they were able to take the money without any problems! We were told it will be refunded within 3 business days. No other solutions. No other offer of fixing the problem. Happy to take the money, not happy to help resolve the issue. Ended up going to our local, and it was cheaper anyway. Will be the last time we shop with bws.