Beer Wine Spirits

Beer Wine Spirits (page 2 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (48)

Fred

FredSydney, NSW

Rip off

Exactly the same bottle of gin is $10 more expensive at BWS than Dan Murphy's - Even though they are owned by the same company - Woolworths.

So what's the point of going to BWS?

Store LocationMarrickville Metro
elle49

elle49perth

No communication Delivery a joke

order placed and was supposed to be delivered at 3.35 Time on yellow courier app kept changing so called the 1300 number and was told that they would get a driver asap. 2 minutes later the order is cancelled so called the Mindarie store and they said they would assign another driver . Had the same issue again with the app telling me the order was just seconds away for another hour. Called yello they said they were told the order had been cancelled over 2 hours before but would reassign another driver. !0 mins later order is once again cancelled. Had enough at about 6 pm and drove up and collected order. Not one person had the common decency to let me know what had happened and why. Very very poor customer service.

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible staff!!!

Staff never ask for rewards card & never give receipts!!! Then when you say something about this to them they say i was just about to ask you for your rewards card, which is a lie! Once I walked out the door she started talking about me behind my back!!! How RUDE!!!

Store LocationMermaid Waters, Waterways Shopping Centre

Mike P.

Mike P.

You Need A Rewards Card or you get slugged 24.4% Extra - What A SCAM!!!

Carton of beer $41 with a rewards card - $51 dollars without one, all because you don't want to give Woolworths your personal and shopping information.
It reeks of DISCRIMINATION
Guess I'll reward BWS with not showing up to their crappy stores.

Keith

KeithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible.

Ordered beer and wine online. Asked for cold beer. Delivered wine only. Driver took off before I could get him. 15 minutes of phone calls. Another 30 minutes only to deliver warm beer. 2 things they had to get right. Only 2. Won’t be back.

smilingjack

smilingjack

The most expensive store. Avoid at all costs.

They are constantly 10-25% more expensive than other outlets. Do your homework and check online first. Just lazily bought a bottle of Cointreau. $64. $50 everywhere else.
Shop around. Avoid BWS

Store LocationStirling SA 5152

Very poor service

5 orders never delivered but money taken and takes 10 days to get a refund. Rude staff when call for a solution. Aggressive and you are made to feel like an inconvenience.

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless

Terrible customer service, IF the driver turns up after waiting 3 hours then you might be greeted with a lengthy walk down the street cause the idiots don't know basic English to read a street sign. 10/10 makes me want to headbutt a knife.

Atrocious online and useless App

With COVID I tried to order 1 bottle of our friends favourite spirit to be delivered for his 50th birthday as we cannot be together to celebrate. The online (after all setup rigmarole) went ALL the way to the end taking my cc details then 404 not found. Rang they store, they said try the app instead. Would not let me use password so create ANOTHER account, all the way to the end of the order and a message pops up that the particular item - they won't deliver. Find new IT dudes who understand user interface.

Chrissi

ChrissiPerth, WA

ONLINE DELIVERY A JOKE

Staff lack the ability to make a decision

My partner ordered wine online and asked me to fetch it. She send me a string of messages about it attached her photo ID. I showed this to the store along my drivers license which showed our matching address. Unfortunately they said that because I'm not her I can't pick it up. Is it too much to empower a store manager to look at the balance of evidence and probabilities and make a decision? Poor service.

Nothing works.

I've tried to order some wine online.
The website would not allow me to - they don't deliver to the central coast (!!!).
I can't select pick up because god knows why. (screen is gray)
called support - they see a completely different website, so we can't work out anything (they just say "it works for me"). Huzzah.
So all in all a non-working website and a non-working support.

Then they send me a link to a survey, which I did not ask for - and said link does not work either (blank page) !!! And of course there is no way to reply to the sms to get my number removed.

Privacy nightmare.

I'm back to Danmurphys, thanks, this is just bloody awful.

Eddie K

Eddie KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Their 100 days of summer promotion does not work for free items.

I got a free bottle of bluey beer but when I go to redeem it. It doesn't work, When I called their customer service, they said they couldn't do anything about it and just asked me call after a week.

Shani

ShaniHobart, TAS

Took my money no product, no help from calling either.

Don't waste your time. Go anywhere else. Online ordering is inferior to anywhere else. Even when calling the help centre i was told to wait a few business days and see. Incredibly unprofessional.

Barbara

BarbaraSydney, NSW

Tried to order

Store LocationBWS Turramurra

Maria

MariaTasmania

Terrible service won't be back

Late last month Carlton draught was on special but when I rang the Sorell Hobart store the woman I spoke to said it was only certain stores so I rang the Dodges store and they said to come to their store and they would give me the special that the sorell bws was supposed to give, this is a bad way to run a business, the staff at dodges are just awesome so I don't mind going out of my way to go there.

Store LocationSorell
Keeva

KeevaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid BWS!

We ordered online, money taken from account and no confirmation of order. When we called customer service , we were advised the order was not processed on theie end correctly. The cso said "There could be a hundred reasons why this happened" and the order will not be finalised. But they were able to take the money without any problems! We were told it will be refunded within 3 business days. No other solutions. No other offer of fixing the problem. Happy to take the money, not happy to help resolve the issue. Ended up going to our local, and it was cheaper anyway. Will be the last time we shop with bws.

Robyn L.

Robyn L.South East Queensland, QLD

Refused service and rude women spoke over me before walking off

Store LocationFlagstone

I would give it a zero if I could

Shopped at the Warriewood Square store and was treated appallingly. Will never go back. I would suggest you avoid this store at all costs. Raised the issue with customer care and to say they did not care would be an understatement. I have always shopped at BWS but will not be shopping there again.

Store LocationWarriewood Square
Pickles

PicklesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Way too expensive

BWS is a massive ripoff.. the prices on special are average prices elsewhere.. never a good price ever. They cancelled VOK range, disappointing... Lowering alcohol and packaged sizes and raising prices... Awful greedy corporation, doesnt deserve my money or anyone else with some integrity.