Beer Wine Spirits

Beer Wine Spirits (page 3 of 3)

Online store, Physical store

1.9

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (54)

Louise Hiscock

Louise HiscockWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Girl with Grey hair awesome

I would just like to say, that on visiting your Pialba store I was welcomed warmly by this girl. She didn't jump on me as soon as I entered, she made herself busy but noticed that I might need some attention. She greeted me with the biggest smile and asked if I needed help. I don't know much about wine, but I know what I like. She guided me through the experience and after her guidance I felt like I was a connoisseur. She is a treasure and I will most definitely visit your Pialba store again knowing that I will get service with a smile and knowledge in my new wine experience.

GGirl

GGirl

Poor service, unreasonable staff.

Placed drinks on counter, I took cash from my daughter so man asked for her Id. I explained it’s mine. He wouldn’t listen, refused to serve me! Embarrassing. Never again.

Andrew

Andrew

was helped by Jimmy at Biloela Store

Was Helped by Jimmy at the Biloela store Dawson Highway, Excellent service with 5 stars for Jimmys service he gave me. friendly guy and very helpful. will for sure shop there again. Great service. very happy

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Beer Wine Spirits compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Sandra Smith

Sandra SmithAU

The best customer service

New staff member Vasilli at BWS at Cowes has awesome customer service. Super friendly and helpful. We need more people like him working in the industry. Keep up the good work Vasilli.

Good store ... new staff member is not so good

Chirn Park store.. New younger guy with long hair is very lacklustre .. even redid his ponytail whilst he was serving me today.
When I walked into store he was sitting behind counter in corner. White wine single bottles scattered on floor in front of fridge whilst he sits and does nothing... bad ooh&s... no friendly skills whatsoever

Exspensive

A carton of Budweiser $57, AT IGA down the road $42, and rude manager, I told her the price down the road and she wasnt interested , I will never shop their again

zurizuri

zurizuri

Terrible customer service - very rude

No idea how these people can continue to trade. They do not know how to sort (and own) the issues they have created. Overcharged but will not correct. The mind boggles! First Choice, Liquorland and Dan Murphy’s are all miles better. I won’t ever be ripped off by BWS again.

Twinkle

TwinkleSouth East Queensland, QLD

SHABBY STORE / NO SERVICE

I was a regular at Finigans Way, Red Edge Shopping Centre Coomera . I was always served by 2 lovely gentlemen who are no longer there. I used to get great service from Rob who always carried my purchases to my car and always had a laugh and a friendly smile, then he suddenly left. The store is now staffed by women who sit behind the counter texting on mobiles and using foul language. The store feels dirty and often shelves are empty . Why not look after the great staff you previously had instead of putting in staff who have zero care factor. Sorry BWS you have lost me and many others, if I had the option of 0 stars that would be my score. I now go to Liquor Land at Coomera Westfield

Mitch

Mitch

Fantastic service.

Purchased some Heineken from BWS online.
Expecting it to take forever to collect but the call was super prompt and friendly and the service was fantastic. Thanks very much for the great job.

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Beer Wine Spirits compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Sharee b

Sharee bNorthern Region, NSW

Purchaseec out of date beer

Purchased a carton of iron jack with fishing shirt promotion on carton ,which closed in January this year ,brought this carton on the 15th of may from Tamworth bws store ,just checked carton and has a best before date of 2nd may ,not happy

Ness

NessMelbourne

Too busy to actually serve customers

I went there tonight: the store attendant was pulling the gate shut an hour before closing time saying she had to do an emergency delivery out back and would be back in 20 mins. Refused to serve me even though I said it would take less than 5 mins. Needs to decide whether they want to serve customers or run a delivery service.

JoeA

JoeASouth East Queensland, QLD

Large chain but it's alright

They're a large chain but they are convenient. They provide the service you'd expect from a supermarket chain and their prices may not be as good but they run specials often enough.

Taylor

TaylorSydney

What a service!

I ordered a lot of wine online this morning to stock up following a bws sale. The ordering was easy, the drop off time easy and the delivery guy great. A lovely note about a small change in our order to something of higher value so I can’t complain!

Gee

Gee

What a waste of time

Not many of my favourite wines available but I persevered enough for free delivery, only to be told after submitting my order, that the next delivery time was 10am tomorrow (I started the order at 6.30pm). At my local BWS the brochure states 1 hour delivery day or night. Won't be returning.