Online store, Physical store
See the Best Wine & Liquor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Beer Wine Spirits? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Good store ... new staff member is not so good

Chirn Park store.. New younger guy with long hair is very lacklustre .. even redid his ponytail whilst he was serving me today.
When I walked into store he was sitting behind counter in corner. White wine single bottles scattered on floor in front of fridge whilst he sits and does nothing... bad ooh&s... no friendly skills whatsoever

To hard to get trolleys for beer

Mentone store went in to get box beer and 3 bottles of wine asked man behind counter you got any trolleys bit difficult to carry ha said “ no to hard to get them & keep in store “ so 2 trips to car wouldn’t bother going back all too hard

Modified Success
Modified Success

manager here is awful and only wants to sell top prices

Bvoz
Bvoz

Not a great selection

I found there was not a great selection of Chardonnay available. Either were 20-25 bottle or $7 bottle not much in between

Wine & Liquor Shops

Find out how Beer Wine Spirits compares to other Wine & Liquor Shops

Bad Management !!!

Last night I was in BWS, Penrith and the Manager made the biggest seen yelling at one of her staff members yelling "you are very rude to me ' which was so unprofessional and terrible the poor staff member almost cried in front of everyone in the store. This young lady has the best customer service and from what i could hear and see she was not rude at all to her manager. My heart goes out to the poor girl. How could BWS hire a manager so terrible, cruel and pick on from what i know the best staff member at the penrith outlet. I was absolutely appalled.

Krys
KrysGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

Had a good variety of drinks to choose from at a good price. Should specify which ID's are suitable at the front; just to avoid confusion- wouldn't accept interstate ID card. Luckily had my passport

Pedla
PedlaTasmania

I used to shop here, but now...

harmonysweetpea
harmonysweetpea

OK

BWS tends to be where we go only when we want to pick up a quick item on the way to a function or party. They are not as cheap so we would not shop their for bulk purchases with the exception of the wine sales they sometimes have.
BWS are conveniently located in many shopping centres or smaller shop complexes, making them easily accessible. They have some good sales, including regular 30% off 6 bottles of wine. They have a reasonable variety of alchol, including some gift items in special packaging.
They can be a lot more expensive than some of the bigger stores and often have much less variety compared to somewhere like Choice or Dan Murphy's due to their smaller store sizes. The stores are quite cluttered too.

twink118
twink118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

OK

Even though i find them a little to pricey for my budget you do often find some nice gifts in there for example i found a lovely boxed set of beers for every state in australia for a very reasonable price and you cant get it in any other bottle shop. Things like this make nice presents for beer drinkers. I tend to shop here when they have good promotions on but other then that i dont really bother with them that much.
They have some quirky items that you wouldn't normally find in other bottle shops. There are a lot of these shops around.
I find them a little to pricey for my budget.

Wine & Liquor Shops