3Beko BFL7510W / BFL8510W / BFL1010W

Beko BFL7510W / BFL8510W / BFL1010W Questions & Answers

3Beko BFL7510W / BFL8510W / BFL1010W
Lena M.
Lena M. · BFL7510W (7.5 kg)

Any tips on getting the plug/ end cap off the drainage
hose?? So I can clean the pump filter. It refuses to budge!

Claudine
Claudine

Sorry I don't know, I haven't done it yet, looked up the manual:
Close the taps.
Remove the nuts of the water intake hoses to access the filters on the water intake valves. Clean them with an appropriate brush. If the filters are too dirty, remove them from their places with a pliers and clean in this way.
Take out the filters on the flat ends of the water intake hoses together with the gaskets and clean thoroughly under running water.
Replace the seals and filters carefully and tighten their nuts by hand.
Did you use pliers? cheers, Claudine

scootergirl
scootergirl

hi my filter is in the front of the machine it is like a gas lid on the car

Lena M.

Yes, I am meaning the pump filter, which needs to be cleaned regularly, not the tap filters.... Its found on the bottom right on the front of the machine. Thinking maybe I will try softening the hose up with a bit of warm water which may help me get the cap off to drain...

Noel S.
Noel S. · BFL7510W / BFL8510W / BFL1010W

Our washing machine turns on and lights up but doesn’t do anything else. It is two years old. All water taps are fine, it just won’t start. It will start on the spin/drain cycle.

bobgjones · BFL7510W / BFL8510W / BFL1010W

how do you set it up for a quick wash

bobgjones · BFL7510W / BFL8510W / BFL1010W

how do you set it up for a quick wash

Chrissie
Chrissie · BFL7510W (7.5 kg)

Hi, I've just purchased a Beko BFL7510W and have read a very wide range of reviews from Brilliant to Don't bother. This is the first I've heard of about it jumping around during a wash. Has this been fixed with this model?
This will be my first front loader so I really don't want any problems but if there are I certainly want prompt service and an exchange if it's faulty.

bobgjones

how do you set it up for a quick was

Lena M.

Turn it to daily / quick and press the forward arrow once or twice if you want a super fast wash. Bear in mind though, it is mostly designed for hardly soiled items.

Sandi K.
Sandi K. · BFL8510W (8.5 kg)

So brought this machine, have removed 5 bolts from the it. All ready to do the first wash.. Appears to be on Bluetooth, which I don’t want, how do i remove the Bluetooth from my machine, many thanks

Sandi K.

Me again, managed to get machine to work, but still having issues with it connecting to cycle, it’s like she doesn’t want to connect sometimes. Am waiting for Beko NZ to come back to me.. It’s frustrating the company i brought it through couldn’t care to hoots once out of their shop, where’s the customer service there???

Paul M · BFL7510W / BFL8510W / BFL1010W

Just wondering why Eddie couldn't have the machine on when out?

Danni

Hey Paul, could you please elaborate? I've left my machine on when I've gone out for several hours, both on idle (switched on at the wall, but not running a load of washing) and during a cycle
with a full load of washing without any issues.

Hi Danni, in Eddies review she said that she said

It was quiet and easy to use. But could not have it on when I was out.
The other problem was the drum cleaning cycle and the bedding.

I wondered why.

power2004
power2004 · BFL7510W / BFL8510W / BFL1010W

how many of the wash cycles can i use with the full load/kg as some brands I looked at like haier you can only use 1 cycle (cotton)for a full load and the rest are half loads or less...

Kerry Holly · BFL7510W / BFL8510W / BFL1010W

Can anyone tell me if the pet hair removal feature works on the Beko washing machine.
Thank you in advance for any help given.

Hi Kerry,
We've had our beko BLF853ADW for over a year now and are not overly impressed with it's performance.
The pet hair removal does not do much and a lot of clothing comes out with a lot of fluff (lint) - even though we have regularly cleaned the filter
This lint problem is something we have never had with previous front loading washing machines.
Other than that, it is a good washing machine

BEKO BLF853ADW

Kerry Holly

Thank you for your help. Can you recommend another brand of front loader or should I stay with top loader. I’m having a lot of trouble making my decision.

Maddi
Maddi · BFL7510W / BFL8510W / BFL1010W

Is there a sound/jingle when the cycle is finished?

Paul

Yes there is but to be fair its not very loud or go for very long it also doesn't repeat. If you use the Bluetooth connection you can keep an eye on the cycle. Personally it doesn't bother me. Hope this helps.

Danni

Yes there is. It however doesn't repeat and the machine will turn off after not being touched after 10 or so minutes. I highly recommend connecting via Bluetooth with the HomeWhiz app to keep an eye on how long the cycle has left.

Mel R
Mel R · BFL7510W / BFL8510W / BFL1010W

Machine will not start up, with water drop between auto dose symbols flashing after trying to commence programme. There doesn’t seem to be any mention of this in the manual? Machine is only a month old.

Kazi
Kazi · BFL7510W / BFL8510W / BFL1010W

There are gaps in the back cover, seems like poor build quality. Is it safe or it can be water damaged if water goes through it?

Paul

Hi all I can see on the back of mine is the 4 travel bolt holes, the plastic plugs go back into once the bolts are removed and what I think you might be talking about it the round inspection cover that is screwed in place ive never had any issues with this so it doesn't bother me ive found my machine to work very well and am still very happy with the build quality and the wash quality. Hope this helps

Gail · BFL7510W / BFL8510W / BFL1010W

I am thinking of buying a BFL1010W 10 kg & while there are no reviews for it here I am concerned about the poor reviews for the other models. I don't have a smart phone so cannot access Bluetooth. Should I think about buying another brand?

Paul

Hi i read the reviews first aswell but I also know the salesperson and took his word, in my case ive loved it so far and even suggested it to a friend who now bought it and loves it too.

Gail

Thanks, Paul. I had to make a decision & was so worried about the bad reviews for the other models, I didn't risk it & bought a Simpson front loader instead. Cheers.

AnnaS · BFL7510W / BFL8510W / BFL1010W

Absolutely loving my purchase after being converted from many years of top loading machines. How do you know when your Beko BFL1010W has completed it's cycle? The only way I can do it is to know the cycle time has finished and I press end which allows the machine door to open. Surely there is an easier way?

Paul

Hi if I want to know what my machine is up to i use the Bluetooth function it let's me choose some different wash cycles but in its basic Bluetooth mode it will tell how long is left to go. Hope this help

AnnaS

Thanks for trying to help Paul. Just not a fan of using the Bluetooth and adding yet another app to my phone.

Paul

Sounds fair but don't forget you can turn off your Bluetooth when your not using it and also put the app to sleep when not in use aswell.

Thanks Paul.

Hermawan
Hermawan · BFL7510W (7.5 kg)

I am considering to buy this BFL7510W 7.5kg washing machine, anyone could tell me how reliable is it?
I have had Beko WMB81641 from August 2015, 1st motor died within 2 year luckily was still under warranty.
This month it was same thing happened again, 2nd motor died (about 2 year since it replaced).
I know that now Beko washer covered with 5 year warranty, but is it still worth to consider?

Paul

I've only had mine a couple of months but so far its been great nice and quiet to run and the extra wash cycles avaable through the Bluetooth app are fine, The clothes also come out nice and clean.

Eddie
Eddie

It is very good, quick and quiet. Loved it. I had a problem with mine but decided not to get a Beko again. Regretting it.

Vienna A.
Vienna A. · BFL7510W (7.5 kg)

I set it on Daily/Quick and press Fast+ and my wash is taking over an hour
How do I shorten the time?

Paul

Have you tried different cycles using the Bluetooth app?

Get an answer from our members and Beko representatives

Select a listing for your question
Beko BFL7510W / BFL8510W / BFL1010W