Beko DFN16420

Nikki A N

Nikki A NMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value

Having used a Bosch that have up on us in about 4 years, we did not want to spend more for such name brands. Beko seemed the best option given the value and most importantly it's 5 year warranty.
The dishwasher is decent to look at, but lacks led display feature with time remaining etc, just has simple icons. it is reasonably quiet, and has good energy and star ratings. the top shelf is also adjustable. Easy to clean filters. For best results, the door should be kept open after the wash cycle to dry the plates completely or set rinse aid level to Max.
Good buy

Purchased in November 2018 for $510.00.

BekoBeko

Hi Nikki A N, Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 282 356. Thanks Beko

Aditya NayakMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value for money

Bought this dishwasher after a lot of research as I had a tight budget to work with. very happy with the purchase as it not only works as designed but also comes with additional pace of mind with a 5 year warranty which no other brands in Australia provide. So far in the last 9 months of use, we have had absolutely no problems.
Would highly recommend Beko products... Also purchased their heat pump dryer recently with the same great value for money as compared to most other name brands out there

Purchased in November 2018 for $550.00.

Hi Aditya,

abdulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great dishwasher

I bought this dishwasher in July 2019 I have had it for about 6 weeks now and so far it been great.
I have a large family of 7 so it gets used everyday it's quite and cleans the dishes really good.
It has particularly good features which include rapid cycle which cleans very well it also has time delay for off peak usage and a quick and shine cycle in under hour.
Another great feature is that Beko give a 5 year warranty with this product which is also great for a peace of mind.
So yes I recommend this dishwasher for under a $1000 with it's great features and long warrenty

Purchased in July 2019 at Betta Home Living for $850.00.

BekoBeko

Hi Abdul, Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance. If you have any questions, feel free to call us on 1300 282 356. Thanks, Beko.

levin

levinSydney, NSW

This is perfectly suitable for new family

I don't need a luxury one. This is perfect for the new family. Easy to use and tidy design.
Glad to have competitive prices and 5 warranty.
So far it has no issue. Smooth.

Purchased in January 2019 for $608.00.

Great value for money.

Only issue i have so far is with long stem wine glasses. Even when the adjustable holder is set low (top rack) the base of the glasses hit the top of dishwasher. The top rack needs to lowered 20mm.

Purchased in February 2019 for $600.00.

Dano

DanoHunter Region, NSW

Great value

This dishwasher was so much cheaper than competitors offers and came with the best warranty. I could not justify spending more money on a brand name and I am glad I didn't. It's been fantastic

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $549.00.

Karrissa

Karrissa

Fantastic value for money!

Love the amount of wash selections you have on the dishwasher. It’s super easy to use and clean! Mostly I scrape and wash food of the dishes but if I’m putting the load through that day I don’t and still comes out very clean. Everything dries after the wash except plastic.

Purchased in May 2018 at Begents for $350.00.

Lawrence J.

Lawrence J.Perth, WA

Wonderful

This dishwasher is a great machine that saves a lot of time and money for everyone. It has great features like super rinse, half load (for less than a full load of dishes) and 6 settings to make life easier. I use this every day and I highly recommend this to everyone. This device has no problems whatsoever and the only part I don't like about it is cleaning the filter but that is part of the dishwasher experience not a problem.

Ken61

Ken61Sydney

Satisfied 2nd purchaser

This is our second Beko dishwasher. The first we bought while selling our old house as it was the cheapest dishwasher available. We ended up not selling and had perfect use for over 3 years before we eventually sold.
In our new house we straight away ordered a new Beko dishwasher and again went for the basic model as our last basic model was so good.
We have had 4 dishwashers in total and before we had Beko, I thought having to dry the dishes with a tea towel was normal. Not with the Beko. Once you learn how to stack the dishwasher you need very little manual dish drying. It washes well and is very quiet.
All in all, very satisfied and would recommend this model.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
luqmand

luqmand

Terrible Service Dead on Arrival

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Epicentre

EpicentreEsperance

Top machine with a small price tag

Have recently replaced my Haier dishwasher with the Beko DFN16420 and can't be happier. For the price paid it is an excellent machine and on the P4 programme the dishes are done to perfection in the hour. The plastic sections inside are a little on the light side but overall I feel the machine is value for money. It was the 5 year warranty and the excellent service I receive from Beko after my washing machine failed that moved me to go Beko again. Although the washing machine was out of warranty they still replaced the parts at no charge or call out fees. My Beko dishwasher does a top job, is super quiet and quick.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Ant

AntSydney, NSW

Much better than my previous Westinghouse

The Beko is a bit of a runt in the local whiteware landscape. Rates well in UK so I took the $579 risk and so far it's really good. Great optins in cycles and it helped that it offered an extended 5-year warranty (but I doubt any dishwasher under $2k will last more than 5 years) My last Westinghouse (Choice approved model BTW) had so many callouts, I vowed no more Electrolux products.

Jim

JimPerth

Real value for money

Innis

InnisPerth

I am shocked.... in a good way

We are amazed, almost shocked, by this machine. I cannot remember when we EVER thought -" wow, how clean are these dishes!" in the past with other well known brands. Consistently performs well. We can only hope it lasts, but hey, for under $500 it is the steal of the century as far as dishwashers go!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Dodzee

DodzeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best Dishwasher money can buy

Why pay top dollar for a top of the range dishwasher if Beko can do it for you at a fraction of the price. This is the 3-4th time we are buying a dishwasher for different reasons mainly the last one Electrolux had a bad door insulation after 7 years of service and had to retire.
This dishwasher is so quite so efficient and so easy to use all you need to do open the door add the soap and of course the rinse aid ..... look at the door and all the 6 main programs are there all you need to do is push the On switch and then the "P" button to choose the button then the "Start" button and viola all is done.
Good luck with a very efficient, quite excellent dishwasher

Date PurchasedJun 2018
David

DavidMelbourne

Great reliable dish washer

After reading the reviews from this website I decided to spend the $480 on this model.
We installed it, turned it on and it cleaned the dishes to our satisfaction. There is enough space to fit your large dinner plates on the bottom level.
There is an option on how intense you want the temperature of the cleaning water to get for those dirty dishes.
Very user friendly.
Comes with a delayed timer for holdholds who have a electrical off peak smart meter.
Very happy and comes with a 5 year warranty!!!
Salesman even recommend this brand/model.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Ryan M

Ryan MAU

Does a decent job, great value for money

Had a few issues with it when I purchased it, manufacturing fault with a pipe in the underside of the machine. Called Beko support who arranged a service person to attend my home and inspect it that same week. Found and fixed the problem and now works very well! Other than that, the buttons feel a little cheap and can confusing to operate without the manual handy. But otherwise good value for money machine.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

mackaypmm

mackaypmm

Nice basic dishwasher

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Msdominikapaldyna

Msdominikapaldyna

Best I ever had!

the dishwasher exceed my expectations! Great features, many programs to choose from to suit your need. Number of extra features, additional racks, bottle holders etc to make he use of machine even easier!!!! Easy to install and use. Good value for money, was quite surprised that is such a good quality.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

bad_robot

bad_robotbirtina

Good simple dishwasher that does the job

Low price is what I wanted in a SS machine
Cleans well using recommended tablets
Dries well
Only slight noise when pumping out
as good as a blanco
timer count down would be helpful
no salt required
no frill dish washer that just washes dishes well.
5 year warranty too

Date PurchasedMar 2018

terryasked

Saw the review on u tube on this model and the claim is that is virtually silent while working , is that correct?

Aditya Nayak

Nope, does make some sound.

terry

thanks for that .should you hear it through couple of rooms ?

abdul

It make or a little sound when it's on.
But unless you are near the machine you can't hear it

peter

peterasked

DFN16420X (Stainless Steel)

i bought one of these last week to replace a worn out one and have hooked it all up and doesnt work-have been through the instructions several times-there is no errors on the touch screen and tried all programes-just will not work ????

Aditya Nayak

Should be under warranty just call the number given for Beko and have them fix it

peter

peterasked

DFN16420X (Stainless Steel)

abdul

If it's turning on and it has power and it's not going through maybe check the water connected properly and turned on

BekoBeko

Hi Peter, we're so sorry to hear that you are experienced trouble with your Dishwasher. We would like to talk to you regarding your appliance. Please contact the Customer Care team on 1300 282 356 and quote reference 350753 . Thanks, Beko.

Get an answer from our members and Beko representatives

Beko DFN16420W (White)

Beko DFN16420W (White)

Beko DFN16420X (Stainless Steel)

Beko DFN16420X (Stainless Steel)

CategoryFreestanding DishwashersFreestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $599$649
FeaturesEco Mode/Wash, Half-Load Option and Time Remaining DisplayEco Mode/Wash, Half-Load Option and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 1414
Water Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)
Water Consumption13.9 L/wash13.9 L/wash
Energy Rating3.5 star(s)3.5 star(s)
Energy Consumption270 kWh per year270 kWh per year
Control Panel Position FrontFront
Maximum Noise Level47 db47 db
Number of Programs66
Colour / Finish WhiteStainless Steel
Dimensions 850 x 598 x 600 mm850 x 598 x 600 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)

Download manual