Beko DFN16420W (White)

Beko DFN16420W (White)

This is perfectly suitable for new family

I don't need a luxury one. This is perfect for the new family. Easy to use and tidy design.
Glad to have competitive prices and 5 warranty.
So far it has no issue. Smooth.

Purchased in January 2019 for $608.00.

Great value for money.

Only issue i have so far is with long stem wine glasses. Even when the adjustable holder is set low (top rack) the base of the glasses hit the top of dishwasher. The top rack needs to lowered 20mm.

Purchased in February 2019 for $600.00.

Great value

This dishwasher was so much cheaper than competitors offers and came with the best warranty. I could not justify spending more money on a brand name and I am glad I didn't. It's been fantastic

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $549.00.

Internal Layout

Fantastic value for money!

Love the amount of wash selections you have on the dishwasher. It’s super easy to use and clean! Mostly I scrape and wash food of the dishes but if I’m putting the load through that day I don’t and still comes out very clean. Everything dries after the wash except plastic.

Purchased in May 2018 at Begents for $350.00.

Satisfied 2nd purchaser

This is our second Beko dishwasher. The first we bought while selling our old house as it was the cheapest dishwasher available. We ended up not selling and had perfect use for over 3 years before we eventually sold.
In our new house we straight away ordered a new Beko dishwasher and again went for the basic model as our last basic model was so good.
We have had 4 dishwashers in total and before we had Beko, I thought having to dry the dishes with a tea towel was normal. Not with the Beko. Once you learn how to stack the dishwasher you need very little manual dish drying. It washes well and is very quiet.
All in all, very satisfied and would recommend this model.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Top machine with a small price tag

Have recently replaced my Haier dishwasher with the Beko DFN16420 and can't be happier. For the price paid it is an excellent machine and on the P4 programme the dishes are done to perfection in the hour. The plastic sections inside are a little on the light side but overall I feel the machine is value for money. It was the 5 year warranty and the excellent service I receive from Beko after my washing machine failed that moved me to go Beko again. Although the washing machine was out of warranty they still replaced the parts at no charge or call out fees. My Beko dishwasher does a top job, is super quiet and quick.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

I am shocked.... in a good way

We are amazed, almost shocked, by this machine. I cannot remember when we EVER thought -" wow, how clean are these dishes!" in the past with other well known brands. Consistently performs well. We can only hope it lasts, but hey, for under $500 it is the steal of the century as far as dishwashers go!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Best Dishwasher money can buy

Why pay top dollar for a top of the range dishwasher if Beko can do it for you at a fraction of the price. This is the 3-4th time we are buying a dishwasher for different reasons mainly the last one Electrolux had a bad door insulation after 7 years of service and had to retire.
This dishwasher is so quite so efficient and so easy to use all you need to do open the door add the soap and of course the rinse aid ..... look at the door and all the 6 main programs are there all you need to do is push the On switch and then the "P" button to choose the button then the "Start" button and viola all is done.
Good luck with a very efficient, quite excellent dishwasher

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Nice basic dishwasher

I am doing this review a few weeks in from buying the Beko dishwasher. I'll post another review down the track if my opinion changes.

The big selling point for me was the 5 year factory warranty. With salespeople telling us you can really only expect 5-7 years lifespan of any dishwasher these days, a product that comes with a 5 year factory warranty immediately saves you money from the other brands where to get the same amount of coverage, you would have to buy an extended warranty, at extra cost. At the time of writing this, to obtain the Beko 5 year warranty you had to register the product online.

The best piece of advice I would give would be to download the manuals of any dishwashers you are planning to buy. You may find some interesting facts that the salesperson wasn't aware of or didn't disclose. For example, this dishwasher comes with a half load function which sounds very handy - but the half load doesn't work on all settings. The manual for this model also gives you durations of wash, and water and power usage for each setting - very helpful. Some of these settings seem to be quite lengthy compared to our old Dishlex.

Wash quality seems to be good, although we rarely put items into the dishwasher that have gunge caked onto them. Drying quality could be better. Our old Dishlex (which survived for 10 years) did a far better drying job. Oh, and back to the manual....it explains what each preset includes (ie rinse, wash, dry etc). Unfortunately, the shortest setting contains no drying cycle at all (our old Dishlex's shortest setting did have a good dry cycle on the shortest setting).

Handy features in this dishwasher: Cutlery basket that you can slide across to suit where you want it to go.
Minor annoyance: No timer display countdown

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Cheap and works

This dishwasher is quiet. This dishwasher cleans really well. Has adjustable top shelf and fold down arms top and bottom . Has a removable s cutlery basket.
Same size as my old dishwasher but can't fit same things in top shelf. Then if i lower basket can't fit dinner plates on bottom.
Time fir cycles is very off, fast wash was still going at 58 minutes so i cancelled cycle. Same with next minute wash still going a good half hour after it was supposed to be finished.
But does wash well and drain!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Super impressed

Briliant dishwasher. Quietest dishwasher I have ever owned. Sparkling clean dishes on Quick + Clean cycle dishes dry beautifully. Racks can be adjusted to your liking. Cutlery basket placed where you want it. Lots of room to stack your dishes. Great value for the money. Highly recommend, very happy customer

Date PurchasedJul 2017

It does what it said it would do

It's hard to give a review for this product, as I have not had a dishwasher before. I don't think it cleans as well as some other brands, especially pots and pans, but this may also be to do with my choice of cheaper brand detergent blocks. It is a quiet machine and reasonably economical in both power and water consumption. It did leak once during a load early on, but this has not happened again, so it may just be that I did not close the door "hard enough", although I would expect that the machine would not run if this is the case.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Washes Well, Quiet, Good Value

Purchased Mid Feb 2017 to replace Dishlex that stopped working. Cleans very well, even usually stubborn avocado left on a plate for 2 days to test it out / Quiet / Mini 30 works a treat - I note that someone has said P6 Mini 30 runs for 80min, not with the unit I have - 30min-35min wash & dry, then switches off. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Excellent Dishwasher

We purchased a Beko after having gone through three other brand name machines that failed and not supported by manufacturers very well. This Beko is excellent at cleaning every item in the load regardless of how dirty. Very quiet and energy efficient. We were so impressed that we also put one into a rental property we own after the bran name washer failed (age related). Highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedAug 2016