Beko DFN16420W (White)

MPN: DFN16420W

Nikki A N

Nikki A NMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value

Having used a Bosch that have up on us in about 4 years, we did not want to spend more for such name brands. Beko seemed the best option given the value and most importantly it's 5 year warranty.
The dishwasher is decent to look at, but lacks led display feature with time remaining etc, just has simple icons. it is reasonably quiet, and has good energy and star ratings. the top shelf is also adjustable. Easy to clean filters. For best results, the door should be kept open after the wash cycle to dry the plates completely or set rinse aid level to Max.
Good buy

Purchased in November 2018 for $510.00.

Beko
BekoBeko

Hi Nikki A N, Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance so far. If you have any questions feel free to call us on 1300 282 356. Thanks Beko

Aditya Nayak

Aditya NayakMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great value for money

Bought this dishwasher after a lot of research as I had a tight budget to work with. very happy with the purchase as it not only works as designed but also comes with additional pace of mind with a 5 year warranty which no other brands in Australia provide. So far in the last 9 months of use, we have had absolutely no problems.
Would highly recommend Beko products... Also purchased their heat pump dryer recently with the same great value for money as compared to most other name brands out there

Purchased in November 2018 for $550.00.

Beko
BekoBeko

Hi Aditya,
Thanks for your review and the positive feedback about your Beko Dishwasher, we're glad to hear that you're enjoying your appliance. If you have any questions, feel free to call us on 1300 282 356. Thanks, Beko.

levin

levinSydney, NSW

This is perfectly suitable for new family

I don't need a luxury one. This is perfect for the new family. Easy to use and tidy design.
Glad to have competitive prices and 5 warranty.
So far it has no issue. Smooth.

Purchased in January 2019 for $608.00.

Great value for money.

Only issue i have so far is with long stem wine glasses. Even when the adjustable holder is set low (top rack) the base of the glasses hit the top of dishwasher. The top rack needs to lowered 20mm.

Purchased in February 2019 for $600.00.

Dano

DanoHunter Region, NSW

Great value

This dishwasher was so much cheaper than competitors offers and came with the best warranty. I could not justify spending more money on a brand name and I am glad I didn't. It's been fantastic

Purchased in September 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $549.00.

Karrissa

Karrissa

Fantastic value for money!

Love the amount of wash selections you have on the dishwasher. It’s super easy to use and clean! Mostly I scrape and wash food of the dishes but if I’m putting the load through that day I don’t and still comes out very clean. Everything dries after the wash except plastic.

Purchased in May 2018 at Begents for $350.00.

Ken61Sydney

Satisfied 2nd purchaser

This is our second Beko dishwasher. The first we bought while selling our old house as it was the cheapest dishwasher available. We ended up not selling and had perfect use for over 3 years before we eventually sold.
In our new house we straight away ordered a new Beko dishwasher and again went for the basic model as our last basic model was so good.
We have had 4 dishwashers in total and before we had Beko, I thought having to dry the dishes with a tea towel was normal. Not with the Beko. Once you learn how to stack the dishwasher you need very little manual dish drying. It washes well and is very quiet.
All in all, very satisfied and would recommend this model.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

EpicentreEsperance

Top machine with a small price tag

Have recently replaced my Haier dishwasher with the Beko DFN16420 and can't be happier. For the price paid it is an excellent machine and on the P4 programme the dishes are done to perfection in the hour. The plastic sections inside are a little on the light side but overall I feel the machine is value for money. It was the 5 year warranty and the excellent service I receive from Beko after my washing machine failed that moved me to go Beko again. Although the washing machine was out of warranty they still replaced the parts at no charge or call out fees. My Beko dishwasher does a top job, is super quiet and quick.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Innis

InnisPerth

I am shocked.... in a good way

We are amazed, almost shocked, by this machine. I cannot remember when we EVER thought -" wow, how clean are these dishes!" in the past with other well known brands. Consistently performs well. We can only hope it lasts, but hey, for under $500 it is the steal of the century as far as dishwashers go!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Dodzee

DodzeeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best Dishwasher money can buy

Why pay top dollar for a top of the range dishwasher if Beko can do it for you at a fraction of the price. This is the 3-4th time we are buying a dishwasher for different reasons mainly the last one Electrolux had a bad door insulation after 7 years of service and had to retire.
This dishwasher is so quite so efficient and so easy to use all you need to do open the door add the soap and of course the rinse aid ..... look at the door and all the 6 main programs are there all you need to do is push the On switch and then the "P" button to choose the button then the "Start" button and viola all is done.
Good luck with a very efficient, quite excellent dishwasher

Date PurchasedJun 2018

mackaypmm

mackaypmm

Nice basic dishwasher

Date PurchasedApr 2018

JudiAU

Cheap and works

This dishwasher is quiet. This dishwasher cleans really well. Has adjustable top shelf and fold down arms top and bottom . Has a removable s cutlery basket.
Same size as my old dishwasher but can't fit same things in top shelf. Then if i lower basket can't fit dinner plates on bottom.
Time fir cycles is very off, fast wash was still going at 58 minutes so i cancelled cycle. Same with next minute wash still going a good half hour after it was supposed to be finished.
But does wash well and drain!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

GailGippsland, VIC

Super impressed

Briliant dishwasher. Quietest dishwasher I have ever owned. Sparkling clean dishes on Quick + Clean cycle dishes dry beautifully. Racks can be adjusted to your liking. Cutlery basket placed where you want it. Lots of room to stack your dishes. Great value for the money. Highly recommend, very happy customer

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Rainman

Rainman

It does what it said it would do

It's hard to give a review for this product, as I have not had a dishwasher before. I don't think it cleans as well as some other brands, especially pots and pans, but this may also be to do with my choice of cheaper brand detergent blocks. It is a quiet machine and reasonably economical in both power and water consumption. It did leak once during a load early on, but this has not happened again, so it may just be that I did not close the door "hard enough", although I would expect that the machine would not run if this is the case.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Chilla

Chilla

Washes Well, Quiet, Good Value

Purchased Mid Feb 2017 to replace Dishlex that stopped working. Cleans very well, even usually stubborn avocado left on a plate for 2 days to test it out / Quiet / Mini 30 works a treat - I note that someone has said P6 Mini 30 runs for 80min, not with the unit I have - 30min-35min wash & dry, then switches off. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Nev K

Nev K

Excellent Dishwasher

We purchased a Beko after having gone through three other brand name machines that failed and not supported by manufacturers very well. This Beko is excellent at cleaning every item in the load regardless of how dirty. Very quiet and energy efficient. We were so impressed that we also put one into a rental property we own after the bran name washer failed (age related). Highly recommend this product.

Date PurchasedAug 2016